ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs. Louisville Rivalry Game Thread!!!

Scotty00

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
It’s not the rivalry of years past (looking at you Louisville) but it’s still the most heated and hated rivalry in college basketball. I fully expect Kentucky to win but for the most part when these two get together it turns into a battle and you can throw out records and rankings. Blue vs. Red, Big brother(UK) vs. little brother(UL), Kentucky vs. Louisville! This is my favorite game of the year and nothing else is close. Good luck to both sides and here’s to an injury free game! Go Cats!!!

Reactions: cdbearde
Will any dirty bird fans even show their face in here? It's gonna be a complete rawdoggin at the Chicken Bucket mañana

Reactions: johnboiler123
Surprised to see no chatter here.

Looking forward to the 6:30 game at the RunnyTacoshits arena followed by the Hoo Hoo Hoosiers (can't be there tonight).

Looeyville might make a game of it

Serious question, but what is with this game always getting an absolutely atrocious time slot?
Me and my buddies talk about this every year. I feel like occasionally we get a nice Saturday time slot, but lately its been early afternoon on the weekdays. So dumb.

Serious question, but what is with this game always getting an absolutely atrocious time slot?
Most years they're scheduling around bowl games. This year, there's no interest in this game other than is this the end of the KP saga. With all the questions going on about their staff, how could they come into this game focused.

The bucket will be 70-80% UK fans. Its a rivalry in name only. UofL has been surrounded by drama for so many years. We have the makings of something special, they're in survival mode.

Sky is their only guard. We have many, good ones. Its going to be ugly. UK is going to cover the 13.5 spread. I could see that happening in the 1st 10 minutes.

Reactions: JC for 3

Me and my buddies talk about this every year. I feel like occasionally we get a nice Saturday time slot, but lately its been early afternoon on the weekdays. So dumb.
I mean, have you guys watched UL the last few years???? No way this game was getting a good time slot. 😂

My favorite post so far over on the UL board comes from a poster that goes by the name “Cardiac Red”. He said in his post “they can beat us as bad as they want”.😂

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I miss when U of L was good enough to make it a good game. The last real highlight I remember of the rivalry was when Chane Bohannon dunked (or something) on a UK player who fell down then he acted like he was whacking it on our player while he was down. TV caught it and he got pulled out of the game immediately.

Good times.

I have a Christmas deal so will miss it. May catch the first 30 minutes or so.

Dunno what happened to Sheppard but it looked like Dilly said, "damn!" 🤣 Maybe he has to get stitched up.

Just realized the game is today, now, on television. UK by 50. Fire Kenny, hire Bobby Knight. HAppy hour, later bitch(es).

Slime 62
Sleaze 42
aS3dtFR.gif

Almost feel bad for UL. In football it was fun, this is just sad.

UL outscored UK in the 2nd half. We're dogshit.

In all seriousness, looked like we just kind of went through the motions in the 2nd half.

Gotta enjoy a road win vs a rival though. GG UL fans. Hope your program turns it around and we get some energy back into the rivalry game soon.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT