ADVERTISEMENT

Gators VS. Wildcats Game Thread

Scotty00

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
Should be a good game. I’m going with the Cats over the Gators by 6. Florida comes in and hits a ton of threes (go figure) and keeps it close.

scared swamp people GIF

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Should be a good game. I’m going with the Cats over the Gators by 6. Florida comes in and hits a ton of threes (go figure) and keeps it close.

scared swamp people GIF
I am hopeful to see the Cats get back on track offensively after the last two road performances against SCAR and Ark.

UF likes to run and play uptempo, so this should hopefully be a get well game offensively for UK.

Defensively, I hope to see UK build on its progress we saw against Ark. UF likes to shoot the three, so getting out on shooters will be key.

Cats by 12.

Reactions: Scotty00
Spread just jumped a point, to 7.5, in the last few minutes. Probably injury related would be my guess. Rarely does action make a line jump by a point an hour or so before tip.

Are refs gay for Sheppard or something? He can hack dudes with no whistle but opponents can’t breathe on him. Three absurd calls at the end of the A&M game alone.

• Haha
Reactions: AWilli6995
Players being out really hurts when you have to play extra time. Some of the Cats look like they’ve lost their legs a little bit.

Two things…Dilly hits a free throw the game is over. Shep pulls his head outta his ass and closes out in the three point shooter and we win. Good win Florida. Done everything you needed to do to win the game.

Two things…Dilly hits a free throw the game is over. Shep pulls his head outta his ass and closes out in the three point shooter and we win. Good win Florida. Done everything you needed to do to win the game.
I am always a fan of fouling in that situation. So many things have to go right for the other team to have a chance when you foul late in the game clock. Making a 3 is much easier, especially an open one. 😂 Plus Florida was only in the 1-and-1.

This UK team is getting worse as the season goes along, which has been the norm the last few years.

First road win vs a top 10 team in over 20 years? And that’s the second best program in the conference? 😆

Wouldn’t this be more appropriate for the multi page thread you guys made to cry about one call in AFH? 🤣
It is interesting that going into the game tonight, UK is -17 in free throws attempted this season...very surprising for a team that attacks more than most others in the country.

Would be curious to see what other teams are (Duke, UNC, KU, etc)...

Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT