ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs. Louisville Rivalry Game Thread!!!

Almost feel bad for UL. In football it was fun, this is just sad.
Football was an upset, this is what Matt Bevin wanted when he appointed all of the Kentucky fans to the Louisville BOT. That’s one republican I didn’t and would never vote for. Bastard

🤣

GB6pu-Zaw-AA31dp.jpg

About to watch the game, I'm assuming UK won.

I don't get a lot of stuff said here. What trash talk deserved a T?

Sheppard and Dillingham have tremendous chemistry. They've shown it early and it gets better with each game. I'm at the 1120 mark, but it's been noticeable for a while. No wonder the HOF coach subs them in together. I bet they're roommates in the dorm.

He'll be doing that against Lithuania.
Suck he got screwed. UK will go on but he came here wanting to play. NCAA robbed every basketball fan of getting to watch him play.

BTW, we pay our players now. It's nothing like Kanter. We currently have pay-for-play and transfer portals.

There are so many Europeans on teams.

Reactions: JC for 3
UL outscored UK in the 2nd half. We're dogshit.

In all seriousness, looked like we just kind of went through the motions in the 2nd half.

Gotta enjoy a road win vs a rival though. GG UL fans. Hope your program turns it around and we get some energy back into the rivalry game soon.
I'll say it again.... let the U6 program burn to the ground. I'll stop by and piss on the ashes.

My favorite part of all of this is how much I’ve enjoyed seeing how many UL fans (on here and on Twitter) talk about how Cal can’t coach and he’s only won games because of tallent😂😂😂

My favorite part of all of this is how much I’ve enjoyed seeing how many UL fans (on here and on Twitter) talk about how Cal can’t coach and he’s only won games because of tallent😂😂😂
...that's what they do...flap their nonsensical gums, despite the facts. Cal is now 13-3 against U6 since he's been at UK.

Reactions: Scotty00
Sounds like Kenny is retaining his job. Was taking that ass whipping worth it after all bird fans?

I mean, in game coaching is the weakest part of Cal's game. Always has been. But recruiting is part of a coaches job in college, so holding him being the best recruiter in history against him has never made sense.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
...that's what they do...flap their nonsensical gums, despite the facts. Cal is now 13-3 against U6 since he's been at UK.
Haven’t you heard? It’s only because he has talented players.😂
I mean, in game coaching is the weakest part of Cal's game. Always has been. But recruiting is part of a coaches job in college, so holding him being the best recruiter in history against him has never made sense.
No doubt but they use the “he only wins because he has talent” line to death. Ok so he’s average at X’s and O’s, shouldn’t the UL coaches (Pitino and Mack) who had really good players use their greater than thou coaching skills to beat this average coach with freshman talent????

@beasleythecard whatcha got? If you think that Payne is not liked because of his skin color, then you are nothing but a POS that only sees the color of people’s skin.
He you miserable pos I have never said skin color.

Let's have you never mention me or speak about me again.

You are a racist pos and I don't consort with scum.

Piss off clown.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
That Thiero, Burks, Onyenso, Wagner, Reeves lineup midway in the second half tells you all you need to know about why the score wasn't worse.

Cal took his foot of the gas for his buddy. Not going to try and embarrass Agent Payne (KP;s got that covered on his own).

If that had been Mack - Dilly, Sheppard, and Reeves would have played 30+ minutes and we would have won by 40.

So you're telling me you think it was worth it and you're glad you're keeping Kenny?
Not sure what da **** he is saying here...Crum only had 3 losing seasons at UL.

Fun tidbits,,

Denny Crums birth name is Denzel.

He turned down the UCLA job, twice.

Oh, and he only had 3 losing seasons: 1991, 98 and 2001.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT