ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Kentucky

GFwCGbaakAIgx6E

Nevermind, my Queen. Just remind them that Coach Barnes owns ‘swaggy cal’. They have another trip coming to the Pit of Despair right soon.
Pit of despair, 😩 poor Cats.

You of all people talking about class!😂 You come on here from day one taking backhanded shots at teams and then cry when somebody gives it back to you. Most people on here see and know what you do. I’ve said it a hundred times, if you can’t take a little joke (especially one that wasn’t directed towards you) then maybe you don’t need to be here. Putting me on ignore is prolly the best thing you can do because I get to you so bad. Enjoy those years and years of ass kickings. I’m gonna go cry on our 8 NCAA titles the we won in our past and are proud of! I love you Sissy!
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

You of all people talking about class!😂 You come on here from day one taking backhanded shots at teams and then cry when somebody gives it back to you. Most people on here see and know what you do. I’ve said it a hundred times, if you can’t take a little joke (especially one that wasn’t directed towards you) then maybe you don’t need to be here. Putting me on ignore is prolly the best thing you can do because I get to you so bad. Enjoy those years and years of ass kickings. I’m gonna go cry on our 8 NCAA titles the we won in our past and are proud of! I love you Sissy!
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

@della @Scotty00

I haven’t been this upset about a breakup since Brad and Angelina.

Poor thing! I did aggravate her a lot but I had no clue she was so sensitive. Anytime somebody puts you on ignore you know you got the best of them and they couldn’t take it anymore. It just got old hearing her down play UK and try to make everything they ever did seem like it was nothing while her program has never even been to a single final four. She’s so ate up with UK that I truly believe she gets more satisfaction outta them losing than she does UT winning.

Last edited:
Is it true Rick Barnes has only won 6 NCAAT games while at UT?

That seems low.

I think he has at least that many against UK/Cal during that time frame.

Priorities.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Is it true Rick Barnes has only won 6 NCAAT games while at UT?

That seems low.

I think he has at least that many against UK/Cal during that time frame.

Priorities.
Wonder if that’s why he has the name “regular season Rick”?

Ir must seem like Barnes has been at UT 50 years to UK fans, but he hasn't.
6 wins in 9 seasons though? I didn’t realize that. Prolly because the focus is usually on how bad UK is.

6 wins in 9 seasons though? I didn’t realize that. Prolly because the focus is usually on how bad UK is.
I don't fault him any in not winning this year as it hasn't been played yet or in the Covid season. Furthermore, his first two seasons weren't that great cause he had to build a team. So, 6 wins in 5 seasons is more like it.

I don't fault him any in not winning this year as it hasn't been played yet or in the Covid season. Furthermore, his first two seasons weren't that great cause he had to build a team. So, 6 wins in 5 seasons is more like it.
Yikes, that’s 2021-2023 John Calipari bad. I thought Barnes had a better NCAAT record than that.

Yikes, that’s 2021-2023 John Calipari bad. I thought Barnes had a better NCAAT record than that.
Here is what Barnes has...
Rick Barnes: 11-9 vs. Kentucky as Tennessee's coach

7-1 vs. top-10 Kentucky teams
7-2 when both teams ranked
4-1 when both teams ranked in top 10

3 wins at Rupp for Josiah and Santi

Here is what Barnes has...
Rick Barnes: 11-9 vs. Kentucky as Tennessee's coach

7-1 vs. top-10 Kentucky teams
7-2 when both teams ranked
4-1 when both teams ranked in top 10

3 wins at Rupp for Josiah and Santi
Your're bragging about beating the worst bench coach UK has ever had though.
Calipari cares more about getting kids to the NBA than winning college basketball games.
Get your wins now while you can. Once Cal is gone, it will be back to normal.

Reactions: treyforuk
Your're bragging about beating the worst bench coach UK has ever had though.
Calipari cares more about getting kids to the NBA than winning college basketball games.
Get your wins now while you can. Once Cal is gone, it will be back to normal.
I'm not bragging at all. You brought up Barnes not me. When we hired Barnes we wanted a Cat killer and we got one.

Shit, Evansville, Robert Morris, Gonzaga and UNCW own Cal, it's not much of an accomplishment.
Did you know that Barnes shares the record of teams with winning records at Rupp with only Dean Smith. That is pretty rarified air.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT