ADVERTISEMENT

Gators VS. Wildcats Game Thread

That was a comment about the other team, chief. 😆
Are we talking all-time? I give Arkansas the nod over Florida, even with one less natty. But both are > than the second best Big 12 program, whoever that is. Oklahoma State maybe? Yikes.

Are we talking all-time? I give Arkansas the nod over Florida, even with one less natty. But both are > than the second best Big 12 program, whoever that is. Oklahoma State maybe? Yikes.
Yea I’d go…
1. Kentucky
2. Hogs
3. Florida
4. Bama
5. Auburn
6. South Carolina
The rest!

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Not according to dukedevilz’ ranking! I was referring to the last 20 years though. You guys get a little sandy down there when people don’t praise the SEC, eh?

Not according to dukedevilz’ ranking! I was referring to the last 20 years though. You guys get a little sandy down there when people don’t praise the SEC, eh?
Why would I care about SEC praise? I was merely pointing out that the Big 12 is just as weak, if not weaker, historically.

Reed has to stop playing off 3 point shootings to swipe down on drivers.

He has done it all season and it cost us tonight. I'm pretty sure they game-planned around it. Look at the dude's highlight film and see how many were made with Reed closing late.

If the staff are telling him to do that it's on them, if Reed thinks he can cover both and takes an extra step, then it's on him.

It's wide-open 3's. I will give credit for that one 3pt block but the other 7 were inexusable.

Maybe the task was too much for Reed.

Last edited:
Why would I care about SEC praise? I was merely pointing out that the Big 12 is just as weak, if not weaker, historically.

Besides the fact that Ok State has better numbers historically than any of them, I’m not sure how a couple decent programs would make the entire conference better. Especially when one of those joined the league in the 90s. And after Ark and Florida, there’s nothing.

Wrong, this is one of the strongest SEC seasons EVER, and Alabama is killing it, yet they were 8-5 OOC.

I guess it’s whatever timeframe Kevin uses, this century it’s not even close.
Lol, the "timeframe" I used was forever and the point was that the Big 12 and SEC have always been a one-team show aside from the occasional blip on the radar screen. That is obvious when the next best programs in your conference history are OSU/KSU and Arkansas/Florida. And yes, the Big 12 has been superior the last 20 years. I have no problem saying that.

Lol, the "timeframe" I used was forever and the point was that the Big 12 and SEC have always been a one-team show aside from the occasional blip on the radar screen. That is obvious when the next best programs in your conference history are OSU/KSU and Arkansas/Florida. And yes, the Big 12 has been superior the last 20 years. I have no problem saying that.

K-State was just as good as KU until the 80s (Oklahoma won the league a lot in the early tourney years too), and since then there's pretty much always been a top 10ish team for KU to deal with. Usually several ranked teams.

Last edited:
Actually, K-State was just as good as KU until the 80s (Oklahoma won the league a lot in the early tourney years too), and since then there's pretty much always been a top 10ish team for KU to deal with. Usually several ranked teams.
I know KU/KSU was actually a pretty even rivalry until the mid 80s when Kansas ran away with it. I wish Mizzou was still in the Big 12. We'll trade ya for K-State...

Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT