ADVERTISEMENT

***Transfer Thread***

Dickinson is a terrible rebounder for his size and isn't a good defender on the P&R or on the perimeter. Tshiebwe can't guard ball screens to save his life.

You're not winning anything with these guys.

North Carolina went to the natty 2 seasons again ago with Bacot who is a shit defender too. Nonsense to say you can't win with them.

Self gets respectable defense out of almost every player eventually.

He's not as bad at P&R D as Tshiebwe, is he?
Yep, both played more drop than on screen due to their lack of ability. You guys offered a lot of money, UK didn't guarantee anything. Policy not to get into bidding wars. We need shot blockers and we already have 2 7 footers. I'm ok without either Oscar or Hunter.

does Kansas go from Dick to Dickinson today? guess we will find out

Dickinson to the Jayhawks, thought he would end up at Maryland so I'm surprised.

For Kentucky's purposes I'm kinda happy we missed on him. Hope Oscar leaves too. Cal won't run with just Bradshaw/Ugonna but I wish he would.

Reactions: bignish
He likes 2 teams. Iowa and a a team that went 9-16 a couple years ago. He was a short bus kid. Pay no mind
I like how you go right at the good teams, you don't mess around with nobodies. I like that about you.

Let's only talk only about the big boys.

Reactions: ThePhog08
CCC ain't doing it. Hubert Davis could coach the nuggets and not do it. Marquette, Duke, Uconn will all be good

Michigan St should be pretty damn good.

And inevitably, Kentucky will crown themselves offseason champs at some point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT