ADVERTISEMENT

***Transfer Thread***

Maaaaaaassive fancrush on Graham Ike
Just caught that Heels landed Ingram..
Solid
images

Saw Matthew Cleveland is down to Miami, Auburn, and Missouri. Really hoping Miami can land him. Disappointing that so many big names are off the board and Miami hasn't brought in anyone. They're losing a ton of production in Wong & Jordan Miller.

Reactions: KisteK
Kadin Shedrick to Texas.

Shedrick was scheduled to visit Duke next weekend. My guess is, he was still waiting on a Duke offer. Was hearing Duke was looking for a bigger fish, and Shedrick was a backup plan. Think Duke is still waiting for a certain type of player to enter the portal.

Kadin Shedrick to Texas.

Shedrick was scheduled to visit Duke next weekend. My guess is, he was still waiting on a Duke offer. Was hearing Duke was looking for a bigger fish, and Shedrick was a backup plan. Think Duke is still waiting for a certain type of player to enter the portal.

Tshiebwe? He seems to be the only big fish that may possibly enter the portal left of that caliber. I thought all signs point to him staying in draft or returning to UK.

To be fair to UVA it's hard to run when your PG is eligible for retirement benefits. Who is running point next year?

Show the last year that UVA averaged in the 50s. Bennett has a more recent title and just as many titles as Cal. Please stop talking lol
...and there it is... a ridiculous time-framed comparison. Trying to punch up is a bad look, dude.

Saw Matthew Cleveland is down to Miami, Auburn, and Missouri. Really hoping Miami can land him. Disappointing that so many big names are off the board and Miami hasn't brought in anyone. They're losing a ton of production in Wong & Jordan Miller.

Feels like Mizzou to me, with his relationship with CY. But I guess being included in a final 3 means you have at least some chance.

I’m still not sure how much FSU will miss him. He’s got NBA athleticism, but he just isn’t efficient at all. And the offense really bogged down with him and Mills on the court. I think he’d make a good role player, just not a great leading scorer.

Reactions: TKBray
Kadin Shedrick to Texas.

You mean to tell me that Naheem McLeod isn’t the big fish Duke is waiting for?

Last edited:
...and there it is... a ridiculous time-framed comparison. Trying to punch up is a bad look, dude.

Still haven;t shown me the last time UVA averaged in the 50s. Typical UK fan making claims that aren't based in reality.

Still haven;t shown me the last time UVA averaged in the 50s. Typical UK fan making claims that aren't based in reality.
Dude, I'm not going to go back and look at all the game scores. UVA may not have 'averaged' in the 50's, but they certainly have a lot of games like that and it's been Bennett's biggest criticism. I love what you guys do to U6, but to spout off in UK's direction is a bit too big for your britches.

• Haha
Reactions: jhmossy
Tshiebwe? He seems to be the only big fish that may possibly enter the portal left of that caliber. I thought all signs point to him staying in draft or returning to UK.

The two names I've heard for a while are DaRon Holmes and Adem Bona. Both have declared for the draft, while maintaining their eligibility. If either returns to college, the odds that one enters the portal and lands at Duke are reasonably high. Kind of hoping Adama Sanogo is in that same boat. At this point, Adem Bona is probably the most likely candidate.

Dude, I'm not going to go back and look at all the game scores. UVA may not have 'averaged' in the 50's, but they certainly have a lot of games like that and it's been Bennett's biggest criticism. I love what you guys do to U6, but to spout off in UK's direction is a bit too big for your britches.

I said your offense sucks. Tell me where I lied. Like, you'd be perfectly fine with the comment if it came from a fan of a team with a good offense?

2019-2020 UVA averaged 57

Damn, you were so triggered that you actually looked it up. I'm embarrassed that you took the bait. Even with that shitty offense, we still went 23-7 (15-5 ACC). Trying to remember the last time UVA went 9-16.

• Haha
Reactions: I am stupid
Feels like Mizzou to me, with his relationship with CY. But I guess being included in a final 3 means you have at least some chance.

I’m still not sure how much FSU will miss him. He’s got NBA athleticism, but he just isn’t efficient at all. And the offense really bogged down with him and Mills on the court. I think he’d make a good role player, just not a great leading scorer.

Gotcha. I wasn't aware of the connection of CY being at Missouri before I posted that so my hopes have pretty much died after finding that out, lol.

I get the inefficiency concerns but Miami wouldn't really need him to come in a fill it up game after game with Pack, Omier, and Poplar with him(assuming Omier returns after entering the draft while maintaining his eligibility).

Reactions: GE Nole
Gotcha. I wasn't aware of the connection of CY being at Missouri before I posted that so my hopes have pretty much died after finding that out, lol.

I get the inefficiency concerns but Miami wouldn't really need him to come in a fill it up game after game with Pack, Omier, and Poplar with him(assuming Omier returns after entering the draft while maintaining his eligibility).

Damn, Pack is back for another year? That stinks haha. (Not for y’all, obviously).

• Haha
Reactions: TKBray
Damn, Pack is back for another year? That stinks haha. (Not for y’all, obviously).

Lol. Yeah him and Omier both had two years to play when they came. I really thought Wong might return too. Word is that he wanted to return but NIL wasn't there, at least what he thought he deserved.

Sat in the WF section during regionals in 1996 up in MN. They had f'n Tim Duncan. They didn't seem to care then so no shock they don't care now.

Sat in the WF section during regionals in 1996 up in MN. They had f'n Tim Duncan. They didn't seem to care then so no shock they don't care now.

Tim Duncan, and then just a few years later Chris Paul shows up on campus. Crazy to think Wake Forest, historically the 4th best basketball school in state of NC, had two of the all-time NBA greats in less than a decade apart.

Was surprising to see Sallis going to Wake. Guessing he wants plenty of touches. He'd be a great candidate for having a monster breakout year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT