ADVERTISEMENT

***Transfer Thread***

I think Nkamhoua is one of the top targets left. Opinion on him?
He tends to show up in meaningful games and then dissapear. He had huge performances against Texas and Duke this year but against the smaller teams he would score like 4 -6 pts and be irrelevant. He's not a great rebounder either.

Reactions: doogie503
Tim Duncan, and then just a few years later Chris Paul shows up on campus. Crazy to think Wake Forest, historically the 4th best basketball school in state of NC, had two of the all-time NBA greats in less than a decade apart.

Was surprising to see Sallis going to Wake. Guessing he wants plenty of touches. He'd be a great candidate for having a monster breakout year.
They even had a 1st Rd pick just prior to 96, Randolph Childress in the early 90s. Dude got buckets. It was a great run of elite individuals there for sure.

Reactions: dukedevilz
They even had a 1st Rd pick just prior to 96, Randolph Childress in the early 90s. Dude got buckets. It was a great run of elite individuals there for sure.

Forever an ACC legend. His play in the 95 ACC Tournament was the single best performance I've seen in any conference tournament.

Arizona State's Warren Washington is in the portal. Would love for Duke to reach out to him.

7'0 225, athletic big. He's a good passer, too. 26.9 minutes, 9.2 ppg, 6.9 reb, 1.8 blk, 1.6 ast, 56.3% fg.

He has to leave Utah. It's pertinent for his mental health. That's a great way to get a waiver lol.

That being said, this kid is definitely going to Duke. Crazy bounce for a 7 footer. Great replacement for Lively.

Penn's Jordan Dingle is in the portal, too. Want to say he averaged around 25 ppg. Should have plenty of interest from P6 schools.

Reactions: CKJohnson
A lot of self-righteousness from KU fans over this.

Definitely a string talent though.
It's not easy. Basketball wise, it's great. Was it one night of a mistake? Is he repentive, has he changed, if so doesn't he , like most in life, deserve a second chance? Situation sucks. Mostly for the female. IDK

Reactions: KisteK
It's not easy. Basketball wise, it's great. Was it one night of a mistake? Is he repentive, has he changed, if so doesn't he , like most in life, deserve a second chance? Situation sucks. Mostly for the female. IDK

I’ve seen good people do stupid shit in toxic relationships to each other. Act completely different and do stuff you’d never imagine. Stuff they never did in other relationships. Also seen POS who treat every women like they’re property. Always best to hear both sides before deciding on a concrete opinion.

I haven’t dug into it much, but it seems to be blown out of proportion. Apparently he grabbed her by her bra strap and it snapped and left a mark. Yet people are treating this like it’s Mike Tyson landing a haymaker on a girl.

I haven’t dug into it much, but it seems to be blown out of proportion. Apparently he grabbed her by her bra strap and it snapped and left a mark. Yet people are treating this like it’s Mike Tyson landing a haymaker on a girl.

There’s supposedly more to it than that but that’s only from the woman’s POV. The other stuff is hard now to find on the internet because apparently Texas had it all removed from the internet because he was only 17 at the time.

There’s supposedly more to it than that but that’s only from the woman’s POV. The other stuff is hard now to find on the internet because apparently Texas had it all removed from the internet because he was only 17 at the time.

I don’t see Self taking him if the situation was really bad, but then again, only he and the girl know exactly what happened.

Didn't he share a snap, or on Insta, a picture of a handgun after the incident?

Morris needs more than Kansas.

Kansas needs more than Morris.

Kansas probably did their research. Unfortunately Duke didn’t do it for them.

Regardless, self plays the game and has helped a lot of kids along the way (with money and leadership). I love KUs defense next year. Wow. Everyone focuses on scoring bit if you can play bad but still ahit someoke down, you are a title contender

Kansas probably did their research. Unfortunately Duke didn’t do it for them.

Regardless, self plays the game and has helped a lot of kids along the way (with money and leadership). I love KUs defense next year. Wow. Everyone focuses on scoring bit if you can play bad but still ahit someoke down, you are a title contender
What?

Reactions: KisteK
Rumors Dickinson will announce his decision tomorrow.

Sounds like an announcement may not come today.

This recruitment is getting crazy. Insiders are all over the place because Dickinson’s kept it really quiet.

Latest I've heard is that he was about to commit to the highest bidder but a pissed-off Maryland booster stepped in and offered $2 mil/year (which matches KU's rumored offer). Sounds like they're feeling pretty good in Maryland. But I've also heard rumors that Kentucky stepped in with a massive bag at the last minute, and possibly Nova too.

A poster at Phog.net who claims to know someone very close to the situation says it's 100% KU and always has been. Regardless of the new reported offers. We'll see soon enough.

Sounds like an announcement may not come today.

This recruitment is getting crazy. Insiders are all over the place because Dickinson’s kept it really quiet.

Latest I've heard is that he was about to commit to the highest bidder but a pissed-off Maryland booster stepped in and offered $2 mil/year (which matches KU's rumored offer). Sounds like they're feeling pretty good in Maryland. But I've also heard rumors that Kentucky stepped in with a massive bag at the last minute, and possibly Nova too.

A poster at Phog.net who claims to know someone very close to the situation says it's 100% KU and always has been. Regardless of the new reported offers. We'll see soon enough.
lololol

$2 million for Dickinson is a lot of money for a guy who couldn't even lead his team to the NCAA tournament last year. Talk about failing up.

Pretty crazy, but we knew this was where things were headed. It's not my money. They can give him 10 for all I care. Especially if it's Doug Compton's money. He'd just use it to buy some zebras or build a shitty new apt complex that no one needs or wants.

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK and forsh_21
Pretty crazy, but we knew this was where things were headed. It's not my money. They can give him 10 for all I care. Especially if it's Doug Compton's money. He'd just use it to buy some zebras or build a shitty new apt complex that no one needs or wants.
Same with MD-not my money, it's Kevin Plank's cash...

Dickinson is a terrible rebounder for his size and isn't a good defender on the P&R or on the perimeter. Tshiebwe can't guard ball screens to save his life.

You're not winning anything with these guys.

Dickinson is a terrible rebounder for his size and isn't a good defender on the P&R or on the perimeter. Tshiebwe can't guard ball screens to save his life.

You're not winning anything with these guys.

Self gets respectable defense out of almost every player eventually.

He's not as bad at P&R D as Tshiebwe, is he?

Breaking News: Jaden Bradley commits to Arizona.

Tucson:
hide-yo-kids-jordan-jay.gif

Kyle Cuffe from KU has apparently entered the portal. Now they have two open scholarships, with announcements expected soon from Dickinson and Mgbako.

Would be a stacked roster but I hope they didn’t force Cuffe out. I’d heard before that he really wanted to stay in Lawrence.

Reactions: forsh_21
Dickinson’s officially announcing tomorrow. Bout time.

In his podcast yesterday, he claimed that he still didn’t know where he was going, but I think he lied. I’ll go on record now that he’ll announce he’s committing to KU tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT