ADVERTISEMENT

Your team’s starting 5?

Starters:

Will Richardson - Really improved from year 1 to year 2. Needs to take another step forward with Pritchard leaving.

Chris Duarte - Duarte can light up the score board and rebounds really well for a guard. He played through injuries down the stretch and went into a shooting slump. Hope he gets back to his early season self.

Eric Williams - I've never seen him play but people I trust tell me he's legit. I know he's got the size/athleticism and was a 14 and 8 guy at Duquesne. I'm really looking forward to seeing him play.

Eugene Omoruyi - Sat out last year after playing 3 years at Rutgers. EO is the classic tough rebounder that every team wants and needs. He plays hard on the defensive end of the court. Scores most of his points around the basket. I could see times where he plays the 5 if Dante comes out. My only concern is him playing alongside Dante. Neither can stretch the court and that might leave things clogged up. This is where I see Walker and Patterson getting minutes.

N'Falay Dante - 5 star center didn't have the freshmen year he wanted. Was declared ineligible until winter term started and then suffered injuries throughout the year. I'm looking forward to seeing him play an entire season.

Bench:
Amauri Hardy - He could start but with Richardson, Duarte and Williams starting, you need some bigs out there. I see him as a smaller Richardson. Very similar games.

CJ Walker - I'm really interested to see how he progresses. High upside. He could make a big jump from year 1 to year 2.

Francis Okoro - Solid rebounder who will give you some solid minutes.

Addison Patterson - Showed a lot of promise his freshmen year. If he shows serious improvement over the summer, I could see him play 25 minutes or more (seeing some time at the 3 and 4).

Jalen Terry - Haven't seen this kid play yet. He's an incoming freshmen from Michigan. From what I've heard, he's small but extremely quick. Look forward to seeing him play.

Chandler Lawson - He came in and contributed as a freshmen but this Ducks team is deep. He's going to have to fight for time.

Lok Wur - This kid has some promise but the Ducks are deep this year. I doubt he sees a lot of time.
Terry is going to be special, small but a great athlete and just controls the game.

Reactions: duckboy33
I lol'd

Who makes fun of anyone's intelligence then uses grammar like that?

So y’all English professors have never said that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard/seen. Get over urself it’s an online message board not a edited publication. Knocking people grammar is what ppl do once they’ve lost the argument.

So y’all English professors have never said that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard/seen. Get over urself it’s an online message board not a edited publication. Knocking people grammar is what ppl do once they’ve lost the argument.
Urself? Yikes. It’s like texting when I was 13.

I had no argument in this. It’s just very funny to me when someone can’t even type coherently yet they make fun of another’s intelligence. Carry on.

Reactions: jhmossy

….I can only see maybe a 10 year old losing an argument to you.

Then look in the mirror bc u lost over and over in this thread. From ur inability to tell what is and isn’t a fact to your idiotic view of what the word vacated means. But by all means, morph into the grammar police, something u stand a chance at winning.

Then look in the mirror bc u lost over and over in this thread. From ur inability to tell what is and isn’t a fact to your idiotic view of what the word vacated means. But by all means, morph into the grammar police, something u stand a chance at winning.

^^^ Wow, you really suck at this. You have been the epitome of "loser" throughout this thread. You should do something else with your time rather than get into a battle of wits as unarmed as you are.

Whatever u say. The only thing you have had to knock on is my spelling and grammar. Meanwhile ur posts have been full of bull shit, false narratives, and flat out lies. Good work chief, didn’t realize my posts were being graded.

What's gone is gone. Nothing false about that. 2013 title no longer counts.... for anyone. Nothing false about that either. I know facts are foreign to you U6ers..... call them what you will. I'll just keep laughing at you.

Wrong again. Geeze this concept isn’t that hard. 2013 title doesn’t count TO THE NCAA not to any one. It counts for me, I watched it. It counts for the players who still have their championship rings. It literally counts to everyone except the ncaa, and ncaa bitch boys like you who actually defend their crooked operation. Carry on as long as ud like, ill come back if u ever figure out what vacate means.

Lol at cracking jokes about facts while arguing that vacating a game means the game never happened.

Wrong again. Geeze this concept isn’t that hard. 2013 title doesn’t count TO THE NCAA not to any one. It counts for me, I watched it. It counts for the players who still have their championship rings. It literally counts to everyone except the ncaa, and ncaa bitch boys like you who actually defend their crooked operation. Carry on as long as ud like, ill come back if u ever figure out what vacate means.
Ironic that Louisville fans are calling the NCAA crooked

Reactions: sdave and JimboBBN
When a T-shirt and memory is all you have, your "title" becomes nothing more than folklore, but you do you, buddy.

Ironic that Louisville fans are calling the NCAA crooked

Along with every other fan base when they let UNC slide. The NCAA has been crooked far before they hammered us.

Hell the fact that izzo is still employed after covering up a rape and tampering with the victim tells me all I need to know about how great the ncaa is. And that’s not even mentioning Nasar, while not basketball related, still NCAA related.

So yea I’d rather be a fan of a team whose players get free stripper parties than one whose Head Coach covers up rapes by his players.

When a T-shirt and memory is all you have, your "title" becomes nothing more than folklore, but you do you, buddy.

Sorry bud but it will be in the history books FOREVER, we will just have a little * next to it. If the NCAA wasn’t corrupt we wouldn’t be the only ones with an asterisk though.

Along with every other fan base when they let UNC slide. The NCAA has been crooked far before they hammered us.

Hell the fact that izzo is still employed after covering up a rape and tampering with the victim tells me all I need to know about how great the ncaa is. And that’s not even mentioning Nasar, while not basketball related, still NCAA related.

So yea I’d rather be a fan of a team whose players get free stripper parties than one whose Head Coach covers up rapes by his players.
Which rape did Izzo cover up? Enlighten me. Tom Izzo has never covered up a rape. If I somehow missed out it though you should tell me.

Also, the witness was his godson, but of course ESPN isn’t going to put that in the headline. He asked his god son what happened.

So you’ve never heard that Payne admitted to raping a girl on tape? Him and appling I believe but appling didn’t admit to it on tape I don’t think. And the fact they were never arrested/prosecuted = coverup.

Maybe google it, hard to believe a sparty fan doesn’t remember that.

And it wasn’t a witness, according to espn it was the VICTIM he had contact with. If they are lying then I am misinformed.

So you’ve never heard that Payne admitted to raping a girl on tape? Him and appling I believe but appling didn’t admit to it on tape I don’t think. And the fact they were never arrested/prosecuted = coverup.

Maybe google it, hard to believe a sparty fan doesn’t remember that.
She didn’t actually file charges, so there was no criminal investigation at all. If she filed charges it would have been a different story.

How does that mean Izzo covered up rape? Your logic and reasoning are out there.

Reactions: JDMEvergreen
My bad you are correct sir. Reading and grammar never was my strong suit. Regardless witness tampering is illegal as well.
Yeah, it’s not a great look, but the headline is worse than what happened. It makes it seem like he sought out witnesses of our walk on grabbing a girls butt, which was the sexual assault, but in reality he was asking his god son what happened. I don’t think that’s that unreasonable, asking what happened with one of your players when a family member is there.

She didn’t actually file charges, so there was no criminal investigation at all. If she filed charges it would have been a different story.

How does that mean Izzo covered up rape? Your logic and reasoning are out there.

BC when his players admitted to him they raped a girl he should have called the police. She wasn’t pressing charges bc of the rich tradition of rape on MSU campus. If she had been a regular woman raped by two non-athlete/local celebrities I have a feeling things would have played out quite differently, and appling and Payne would still be locked up.

Yeah, it’s not a great look, but the headline is worse than what happened. It makes it seem like he sought out witnesses of our walk on grabbing a girls butt, which was the sexual assault, but in reality he was asking his god son what happened. I don’t think that’s that unreasonable, asking what happened with one of your players when a family member is there.

Yea headline is def misleading as far as what happened. Headline makes it seem like he was shaking down witnesses.

BC when his players admitted to him they raped a girl he should have called the police. She wasn’t pressing charges bc of the rich tradition of rape on MSU campus. If she had been a regular woman raped by two non-athlete/local celebrities I have a feeling she woulda pressed charges. Hell I have a feeling she would have pressed charges at 90% of other school where rape isn’t part of the schools culture.
Payne said he could have saw how she felt that way, she started out having a 3 way with them, when she wanted to stop Payne stopped but Appling wanted to finish. She actually needed to file charges against them in this situation, which she didn’t, so this thing never went anywhere.

Keith Appling is in jail right now for various drug charges. He’s a really shitty human being. It wouldn’t surprise me one but if this was true. Unfortunately, you can’t assume it’s true without a trial. That’s punishment for something that was never proven true.

The argument from most people knowledgeable about the situation is that Izzo at least should have somewhat punished them, even though it wasn’t a criminal investigation, it was something you shouldn’t do as a player and they should have been suspended a game or so, which he didn’t. I think that argument is totally fair, but I don’t know how you can say he covered it up from that. There’s 0 evidence of that, just a lot of rival fan bases wanting it to be true.

Reactions: JDMEvergreen
PG: Mike Smith
SG: Eli Brooks
SF: Franz Wagner
PF: Isaiah Livers
C: Austin Davis

Elite at the forward position. Average at SG and C. Big question mark at PG.

I'm thinking Brooks at PG, Zeb Jackson at shooting guard. Dickerson starts. As much as I like Davis, he is a backup.

Don’t forget, Michigan still has the Big Tens # 1 ranked recruit class.

I'm thinking Brooks at PG, Zeb Jackson at shooting guard. Dickerson starts. As much as I like Davis, he is a backup.

Don’t forget, Michigan still has the Big Tens # 1 ranked recruit class.
I don’t see Zeb Jackson starting day one at Michigan. He isn’t going to go from a backup guard player on his high school team to a Big Ten starter.

Kentucky:

Mintz
Boston
Clarke
Brooks
Jackson

Bench: Askew, Ware, Allen, Toppin, Fletcher

Pretty typical last 5 years Kentucky roster. Ultra talented, ultra young, missing the experience and a piece here or there to present a real threat when it matters. Anywhere between a 2-8 seed(the sec is going to be good next year), E8 ceiling.

Last edited:
Reactions: KisteK
I don’t see Zeb Jackson starting day one at Michigan. He isn’t going to go from a backup guard player on his high school team to a Big Ten starter.

Cade Cunningham is probably harder to beat out than Mike Smith or Cole Bajema. He’ll probably be top 10-15 on most lists of “best players of 2020/21”. Not that I’m predicting anything for Jackson, but he was sitting behind the best high school player in the country for arguably the best team in prep history (not hyperbole).

Reactions: sdave
I would value his AAU play more than his play in high school..

From what I have seen and read Jackson is the best player out of that class right now for Michigan

Does he start next year at Michigan who knows.
I do think he will show something during the season and can end up getting a lot of playing time.

Yeah, it’s not like he came off the bench for his local public school. Montverde was as loaded as any HS team I’ve ever seen. Along with Jackson that team had....

2020:
PG Cunningham #1
PF Barnes #7
C Sharpe #12
SF Moody #54

2021:
SG Love #39
PG Nembhard #75

Kentucky:

Mintz
Boston
Clarke
Brooks
Jackson

Bench: Askew, Ware, Allen, Toppin, Ware

Pretty typical last 5 years Kentucky roster. Ultra talented, ultra young, missing the experience and a piece here or there to present a real threat when it matters. Anywhere between a 2-8 seed(the sec is going to be good next year), E8 ceiling.
You have Ware twice and left off Fletcher. Missing out on Haarms, they are going to be extremely thin in the front court, especially at "5". Foul trouble will be a major issue. At this point I don't see them adding anyone else of value to the roster, unless the immediate eligibility transfer waiver is put in place for 20-21.

You have Ware twice and left off Fletcher. Missing out on Haarms, they are going to be extremely thin in the front court, especially at "5". Foul trouble will be a major issue. At this point I don't see them adding anyone else of value to the roster, unless the immediate eligibility transfer waiver is put in place for 20-21.

With Haarms I loved the roster. Without him? Yikes. Going into the ultra physical sec with skinny freshman and one returning player inside is gonna be ugly.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
It's going to be ugly.

Eh, Cal will configure the lineup in a way to make you guys good. He still has talent. Not having the horses down low will hurt your ceiling for sure but you can still win with talented guards.

Eh, Cal will configure the lineup in a way to make you guys good. He still has talent. Not having the horses down low will hurt your ceiling for sure but you can still win with talented guards.
Well apparently the immediate eligibility transfer rule is supposed to pass for the 20-21 season, so I hope Cal poaches a couple studs from other teams. Laughing

Reactions: KisteK
Well apparently the immediate eligibility transfer rule is supposed to pass for the 20-21 season, so I hope Cal poaches a couple studs from other teams. Laughing

I don't think you guys will suck like we did this past year, I mean I hope you will but Cal will figure it out but BBN may be on suicide watch till that happens.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I don't think you guys will suck like we did this past year, I mean I hope you will but Cal will figure it out but BBN may be on suicide watch till that happens.

Won't be half as bad as you were this year thankfully.

Reactions: AWilli6995
ADVERTISEMENT