ADVERTISEMENT

Your team’s starting 5?

Agree totally... the range of where he will get picked is all over. But, 6'8" and 45% from 3 with his bulk and ball handling is pretty compelling. I do think he is gone, would hate for anyone in that situation to miss out because of an injury.

His 3 pt shot is pretty ridiculous he looks like he could actually contribute immediately for a second unit if it's the right situation. NOVA has quietly had a ton of successful pros so that helps his stock also I think. Clearly Jay Wright is doing a lot of things well up there.

Reactions: Novachp
Titties! Don't bother bruh... people either understand titties or they don't.
giphy.gif

Duke

G: Jeremy Roach
G: Jordan Goldwire
F: Wendell Moore
F: Jalen Johnson
F: Matthew Hurt

Bench:
G: D.J. Steward
F: Joey Baker
F: Jaemyn Brakefield
F: Henry Coleman
C: Mark Williams

Fringe top 5 team, likely top 10 team.

Our ceiling will be determined by the jumps that Moore/Hurt take and how good Jeremy Roach is out of the gate.

Denial....it ain't just a river in Egypt. You being there doesn't amount to shit. The banner is locked away in the NCAA's closet keeping company with Michigan's Final Four banner from the Fab Five era. They took the title away... it no longer exists. That's what VACATED means. Deal with it.

8>2.

Nice double down I guess, but wrong again. Vacated means it’s not recognized by the ncaa, not that it didn’t happen which would have to be the case for something to not exist. In fact I’m sure it still says Louisville* with an asterisk right beside 2013 in even the NCAAs history books. The NCAA can take a banner, they can’t take the fat ass championship rings, just like they can’t rewrite the past.

Maybe if anybody anywhere still respected the NCAA as a governing body on any level ur argument might have more merit, but the way they pick and choose who and how to punish people regardless of precedent makes them look like bumbling idiots.

The FBI thing hasn’t helped their cause either as it’s been what 2.5 years and they are still trying to figure out how to selectively punish people, when the FBI already did their job for them.

If nothing else the mere fact that ur bbn buddies arent racing to back ur drivel should tell ya something.

I think they should give the trophy to Louisville, with the following condition; Katina Powell takes a big exlax crap all over it just before its hermetically sealed preserving Katina's effort for all time in Louisville's trophy case. They should also make smaller versions of it for sale to all of the Louisville fans so they can prove they won the championship.

Reactions: JC for 3
3 titles. 1980, 1986, 2013. Even got a t shirt after the game I attended in person where we won the National championship. It’s awesome! C A R D S! :p

3 titles. 1980, 1986, 2013. Even got a t shirt after the game I attended in person where we won the National championship. It’s awesome! C A R D S! :p
At least you can keep the shirt, unlike the national championship

Reactions: JC for 3
At least you can keep the shirt, unlike the national championship
Naw we got 3. NCAA can’t cherry pick, they gotta stay consistent! We will always have three. I wouldn’t throw rocks at a glass house state fan, Larry Nassar says what’s good! Winking

Naw we got 3. NCAA can’t cherry pick, they gotta stay consistent! We will always have three. I wouldn’t throw rocks at a glass house state fan, Larry Nassar says what’s good! Winking
This is a basketball board bro

You have 3 apples.... a big bully comes up, takes one away and goes and locks it up in a secured closet where you can't get into. How many apples ya got left?

You have 3 apples.... a big bully comes up, takes one away and goes and locks it up in a secured closet where you can't get into. How many apples ya got left?
3 bc the bully is really a sheep in wolves clothing. We will always have 3 titles bud.

(Yawn) ….this is boring. Continue with your fantasy.
Fantasies involve things that didn’t happen in reality. I was at the game and we won. We have three titles. Could care less what a blue neck and the crooked NCAA has to say about it.

Vacating shit is stupid. We saw KU play against Memphis, we saw UM/UL.

It's fun to use as ammo to tease one another, but the NCAA can go f8ck themselves.

...and what's with the games they lost not being vacated? they were played or they weren't, make up your mind. All UK's wins count against UL during that time.

It's just dumb.

Vacating shit is stupid. We saw KU play against Memphis, we saw UM/UL.

It's fun to use as ammo to tease one another, but the NCAA can go f8ck themselves.

...and what's with the games they lost not being vacated? they were played or they weren't, make up your mind. All UK's wins count against UL during that time.

It's just dumb.
I totally get poking fun and teasing bc anyone would do it. But you’re right, sticking up for the NCAA is pretty lame. They’re cocksmokers who are as crooked as any politician.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I totally get poking fun and teasing bc anyone would do it. But you’re right, sticking up for the NCAA is pretty lame. They’re cocksmokers who are as crooked as any politician.

^^^things that fans say when their program is busted by the NCAA and have a banner taken away, leaving them with only 2.

I feel like a homosexual, but did hookergate ever matter? Everyone does this shit.

I'm still keeping my UK card.

No lie. The only difference is at other schools the strippers/whores are student hostesses that are compensated by the university.

The point is we don’t need small replica trophies or a banner to remember we won the ncaaT in 2013, bc we remember watching the games, and remember we won the whole thing.

….go re-read the post about 3 apples and what happens when one is taken away. Read it slowly.

Bc that’s even comparable. Go look up who won the title in 2013 and show me anywhere where it says anything about anyone winning it but Louisville. Vacated means not recognized not didn’t exist/didn’t happen. Keep spinning though he’ll u got even uk fans telling u ur full of shit.

Vacated = wiped from the record. Banner taken away and directed by the NCAA not to have one in the Arena. End of story. Your talk of a 2013 title is therefore reduced to U6 fan folklore. What's gone is gone.

This is a basketball board bro

Ok how about Izzo covering up rapes by his players, who confessed to the rape, going so far as to seeking out/tampering with the victim in order to protect said players, who continued to play after the rape was covered up. Probably the lowest thing I’ve ever heard of any coach doing, except Sandusky.

Go ahead and throw a few stones through that glass house. Least the strippers were willing participants not being held against their will and forced to have sex ie raped.

Reactions: UL_1986
Vacated = wiped from the record. Banner taken away and directed by the NCAA not to have one in the Arena. End of story. Your talk of a 2013 title is therefore reduced to U6 fan folklore. What's gone is gone.

Wiped from the ncaa record=not recognized by the ncaa

Not doesn’t exist/Never happened. Keep spinning all u want but this is getting old, you just keep making yourself look stupider and stupider. UK fan defending the ncaa. Better not ever bitch about officials or tourney seed again ncaa bitch boy.

"stupider" ….they teach you that at U6?

Been 30+ years for any NCAA troubles for us.... and all our banners COUNT.

8>2.

Jared Butler from Baylor entered draft but keeping college eligibility. Probably see him back.

Texas Tech
Seniors:
Davide Moretti 3*
Avery Benson
Juniors:
Kyler Edwards 3*
Sophomores:
Esiah Nyiwe
Terrance Shannon 4*
Kevin McCullar 4*
Joel Ntambwe 3*
Clarence Nadolny 3*
Andrei Savrasov
Tyreek Smith 4*
Freshmen:
Nimari Burnett 5*
Micah Peavy 4*
Chibuzo Agbo 4*

Ramsey hasn't declared yet, but we expect him to. If he doesn't top ten for sure. We added Burton from Wichita State. Haarms could also join. The staff is looking for a grad transfer guard as well. The starting lineup is a toss up. It could change if Burton is eligible and what other grad transfers are added. This will be Beard's deepest and most athletic team. Right now:
Moretti
Burnett
McCullar
Shannon
Ntambwe

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT