ADVERTISEMENT

Your team’s starting 5?

Bohannon
Fredrick
C McCaffery
Wieskamp
Garza
Connor plays the 4 and I expect JT to start at the point after leading the team in steals and 2nd in assists.

he was also playing his best BB down the stretch, Bohannon is more valuable at the end of the game,

How good is this team? Also, how good will college basketball be? It was abysmal last year, talent-wise. This year's draft is a joke.

I think good because they should be solid offensively and deep, which is when Roy has his best teams IMO. UNC has better defensive teams than he gets credit for but generally being elite on offense is where they thrive. They won't be elite but will be very good I think. A lot of scoring throughout the lineup. The wing is the only real question mark but a healthy Leaky will help there I think.

Reactions: 829305
PG: Mike Smith
SG: Eli Brooks
SF: Franz Wagner
PF: Isaiah Livers
C: Austin Davis

Elite at the forward position. Average at SG and C. Big question mark at PG.

Lol @ acting like you don’t remember the last name of the 2013 FF MOP, but remember he was good at pushing off and that he sued the ncaa. No wonder u don’t remember the cousins family living in Lexington while Demarcus was there.

Reactions: UL_1986
Lol @ acting like you don’t remember the last name of the 2013 FF MOP, but remember he was good at pushing off and that he sued the ncaa. No wonder u don’t remember the cousins family living in Lexington while Demarcus was there.

….sounds like U6 fan conjured up urban legend.

….sounds like U6 fan conjured up urban legend.
Oh you mean the MIP (2013)

lol at you acting like this game didn’t happen. It did, we won. Go jerk off the ncaa when it’s convenient for your moot argument. Winking

Neither do we, because we can actually remember ours. And if not there are actual highlights we can watch. We don’t have to go ask Bert how those barn burners in the 40s and 50s played out.

No imagining, I was there. Can’t erase an experience I lived personally first hand. Yut fans are the only ones denouncing it aside from the crooked ncaa. Lol go figure.

On second thought if we had gotten Bobby Morrised in the NIT opener I would probly have checked out on the NcaaT that year as well.

Neither do we, because we can actually remember ours. And if not there are actual highlights we can watch. We don’t have to go ask Bert how those barn burners in the 40s and 50s played out.
Lol yup. I’m sure he’s a reel for his mid century projector showing them white boys playing rrreal good ...RollLaugh

Starters:

Will Richardson - Really improved from year 1 to year 2. Needs to take another step forward with Pritchard leaving.

Chris Duarte - Duarte can light up the score board and rebounds really well for a guard. He played through injuries down the stretch and went into a shooting slump. Hope he gets back to his early season self.

Eric Williams - I've never seen him play but people I trust tell me he's legit. I know he's got the size/athleticism and was a 14 and 8 guy at Duquesne. I'm really looking forward to seeing him play.

Eugene Omoruyi - Sat out last year after playing 3 years at Rutgers. EO is the classic tough rebounder that every team wants and needs. He plays hard on the defensive end of the court. Scores most of his points around the basket. I could see times where he plays the 5 if Dante comes out. My only concern is him playing alongside Dante. Neither can stretch the court and that might leave things clogged up. This is where I see Walker and Patterson getting minutes.

N'Falay Dante - 5 star center didn't have the freshmen year he wanted. Was declared ineligible until winter term started and then suffered injuries throughout the year. I'm looking forward to seeing him play an entire season.

Bench:
Amauri Hardy - He could start but with Richardson, Duarte and Williams starting, you need some bigs out there. I see him as a smaller Richardson. Very similar games.

CJ Walker - I'm really interested to see how he progresses. High upside. He could make a big jump from year 1 to year 2.

Francis Okoro - Solid rebounder who will give you some solid minutes.

Addison Patterson - Showed a lot of promise his freshmen year. If he shows serious improvement over the summer, I could see him play 25 minutes or more (seeing some time at the 3 and 4).

Jalen Terry - Haven't seen this kid play yet. He's an incoming freshmen from Michigan. From what I've heard, he's small but extremely quick. Look forward to seeing him play.

Chandler Lawson - He came in and contributed as a freshmen but this Ducks team is deep. He's going to have to fight for time.

Lok Wur - This kid has some promise but the Ducks are deep this year. I doubt he sees a lot of time.

Reactions: dukedevilz

Yeah, real titans you clowns are....2 titles from the 80's. It's sheer desperation to count titles that don't count. Kansas fans do that with their bread titles.

I've seen UK win 4 titles in my lifetime.... and all of them still count and are not locked up in a room where the NCAA keeps stripped banners.

Just assumed Bey was gone. This is probably a really good team with or without him.
Yeah, word is most likely... Jay alluded that the door was slightly open the other day, but not sure how Bey turns down lottery $$. To your point, team is loaded either way though. Daniels and Dixon will be huge this year.

It really triggers JC to know that Louisville has a more recent title. Haha. Poor guy.

Ah, the 'more recent' spin again. From a KU guy no less. Birds of a feather flock together, I guess.

Fact remains... I've seen my team win 4 titles in my lifetime... more than U6 or KU has achieved....ever.

Dang I didn’t realize Bey was projected first round, much less lotto. No offense intended but any kid would be making a bad decision to come back to any school if they are a projected lotto pick. Honestly if they are a sure fire first round pick they should go ahead and go imo, bc shit happens. I’ll never forget wku had a kid a decade or so ago, Chris Marcus was his name iirc. He was slated to be a first rounder, came back to wku anyways, and then started having stress fractures and never even had a professional basketball career. It probly wouldn’t have been long regardless but he could have at least cashed a few paycheck and prolly made 6-7 figures had he not returned to wku. My father is an alum there and follows the Hilltoppers. They were actually a decent program way back when he went to college. I couldn’t believe how many big time programs he told me got to see play in Bowling Green while he was in school.

Ah, the 'more recent' spin again. From a KU guy no less. Birds of a feather flock together, I guess.

Fact remains... I've seen my team win 4 titles in my lifetime... more than U6 or KU has achieved....ever.

2013 being more recent than 2012 is a fact as well, but I get it math is hard.

4 > 3 tho maybe there is some hope for ya.

2013 being more recent than 2012 is a fact as well, but I get it math is hard.

4 > 3 tho maybe there is some hope for ya.

Sorry.... NCAA took it. As a result, It no longer exists. You have 2.

…..and as @jmossy has similarly stated, I really didn't give a shit about 2013 as I was still enjoying UK winning it all in 2012....for as I've said before....the 4th time in my lifetime.

4>2 (from the 80's.... before you were born, most likely).

Reactions: jhmossy
Dang I didn’t realize Bey was projected first round, much less lotto. No offense intended but any kid would be making a bad decision to come back to any school if they are a projected lotto pick. Honestly if they are a sure fire first round pick they should go ahead and go imo, bc shit happens. I’ll never forget wku had a kid a decade or so ago, Chris Marcus was his name iirc. He was slated to be a first rounder, came back to wku anyways, and then started having stress fractures and never even had a professional basketball career. It probly wouldn’t have been long regardless but he could have at least cashed a few paycheck and prolly made 6-7 figures had he not returned to wku. My father is an alum there and follows the Hilltoppers. They were actually a decent program way back when he went to college. I couldn’t believe how many big time programs he told me got to see play in Bowling Green while he was in school.

Agree totally... the range of where he will get picked is all over. But, 6'8" and 45% from 3 with his bulk and ball handling is pretty compelling. I do think he is gone, would hate for anyone in that situation to miss out because of an injury.

You remember watching a game from 1978? What are you, 60?

Like the fact that Louisville won the 2013 NcaaT.

Cat fans sure have had a hard pivot on the whole vacated by the NCAA thing. Defend Saint Cals vacated final fours on the interwebs till their fingers go numb, to defending the ncaa tooth and nail since they hammered us. Whatever side fits that big blue agenda. Kinda like clowning the 80s while bragging about 1978 in the same post lmao.

Agree totally... the range of where he will get picked is all over. But, 6'8" and 45% from 3 with his bulk and ball handling is pretty compelling. I do think he is gone, would hate for anyone in that situation to miss out because of an injury.

Yea as a fan of a college team it can get pretty tough on what to hope for as far as what’s best for the team and what’s best for the player when it comes to players leaving early. Especially when we have unfortunately lost a few early along the way that had zero chance of even being drafted, but it is what it is.

This is real life. We won. Arbitrary rules won’t take that away. We’ve won 3 titles. Cry it out JC, cry it out lol.

Denial....it ain't just a river in Egypt. You being there doesn't amount to shit. The banner is locked away in the NCAA's closet keeping company with Michigan's Final Four banner from the Fab Five era. They took the title away... it no longer exists. That's what VACATED means. Deal with it.

8>2.

I was on the "Hill" my FR year I was there just before Marcus arrived, the Topps Sweet 16 team with Mark Bell/Darnell Mee. When I was there it was first come first serve seating behind backboards for students it was just an awesome experience. And yeah, Marcus is a sad story there, he was a great player.

ADVERTISEMENT