ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, if Arkansas sucks, what does that say about UK

Uh, you should read all your other posts in this thread. I hate to he the one to tell you this, but I have to, because apparently you don't know, but your UK hate got the best of you here and you put your duke fanboi jersey and sucked them off like a little bitch.

Disagreeing with stupid takes isn't white knighting. I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about Duke.

Speaking of little bitches...do you think you'll ever stop crying like one? It's getting a little pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Ah. Last post on that page. Looked right over it. Yes, UNCW. And our bar is just a hole for regulars north of town. Nothing special. Have 3 pool tables, a golf simulator and some corn hole boards. I'd tell you the name of it, but I am not the only owner and don't want some looney lefty from the internet trashing it because they don't like my content.
Yeah sure, just an oversight on your part I'm sure. What a pussy. You pissed down your leg and didn't show until the next day when you were talking about docking your penis with Lurker.

Did a South Carolina fan really just post this? Even Auburn fans were never as attention-starved as you Cock whores. 😂 🤣
Really? Then why are you and your wife ghostof301 in an SEC thread to begin with? You stepped into this thread and it didn't work out for you at all. Now you're trying to make chicken salad after you and your wife have been proven to be bitches itt.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Pee Wee is like a moth to a flame when it comes to threads that have anything to do with UK.

Is that why I don't post in the All Things UK thread or SEC thread, and I've never created a single thread about Kentucky?

That's the source of all his butthurt about UK. His therapist has most likely advised against going there again.

Laughing at illogical and Charmin soft message board posters doesn't make me butthurt. It's a fun pastime.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Do you understand how the Quad system works? Its a Quad 1 win if you beat #1-#30 in the NET at home, #1-#50 on a neutral site or #1-#75 on the road.
Which is why you keep hiding behind the phrase "Quad 1 games". You know that playing Pitt on the road is not equal to playing legit competition. Playing Auburn, UT, usc and Florida, all on the road, is a much steeper challenge than playing at Pitt, or at VT. When you actually compare the teams that duke and UK have played, you see why duke only has 6 losses. Y'all have lost to almost every legit team you have faced. UK has actually beaten teams that are in the top 10/top 25.
Pitt is ranked #44 so even if you wanted to say that the committee is making the definition of a Quad 1 win too generous by including teams all the way down to #75, Pitt easily clears even a much stricter definition.
Pitt is an NIT team, just stop. So is Wake.
Your favorite team besides UK, the SC Gamecocks, are ranked #47 in NET. They too would be counted as a Quad 1 win if you beat them in Columbia. Unfortunately UK lost by 17 in that road game. 😂
I'm usung common sense when I look at South Carolina. I don't know why they are rated 47th in the NET, but I know this, they only have 5 losses on the season and they have won at Tennessee, held UK to 64 points, beat Florida and could beat UT again tonight. They have a defense that is ridiculously hard to score on. That’s a good team and unlike Pitt, usc will be in the tournament and they will advance.
VT is much better than their conference record indicates just like UK is 5th in the SEC but is clearly better than Alabama and USC.
Who have they beaten to prove this? Seriously, I haven't looked. What legit non conference teams have they beaten?
VT is #54 in the NET, #50 on KenPom, #49 on T-Rank and #49 on EvanMiya.
Okay, why do we care? If they get in the tournament, they will win if they are any good.
The Big 10 is an incredibly tough conference to play in and rated higher than the mighty SEC you love to brag about as a homer Jeff.
I'm a homer? And you're not??? There is one FF threat in the BIG10 this year. Illinois could make a case, hut other than that, the BIG 10 is way down. I don't see how this can be argued.
Your precious Alabama has 10 losses, Mississippi State has 10 losses and Texas A&M who's another SEC team you love to brag about that Kentucky lost to has 13 losses. 😂
I've been bragging about aTm and Alabama??? Really??? When? I've been braghing on usc, Florida, Auburn and UT. I have put UK below those 4.
Now, I took Alabama in our avatar bet, I wish I hadn't. I should have said UK, UT, Fla and Auburn. Alabama shoots themselves out of games, but they're still good.
Only really good teams end up having less than 10 losses before the start of the NCAAT unless they benefited from an unbalanced schedule.
Schedules matter. If UK had an easier schedule, they wouldn’t have 8 losses. Seriously, UK played KU (missing entire front court), uNC, @Florida, Miami, @SC, @Auburn, @LSU, @Arkansas, @Mississippi St, Alabama, Florida again, Tennessee, Gonzaga and UK still has to play @ UT on Saturday. Most teams are going to lose a good amount of those games. UK actually won some of those games, but lost some chippies. Kinda like duke losing at home to Pitt and on the road to Wake.
Baylor's been good all year. They were ranked #13 on T-Rank earlier this year when you narrow the date range from November 1st to January 1st.

https://barttorvik.com/?year=2024&s...vquad=0&quad=5&venue=All&type=All&mingames=0#

Baylor is actually #16 when you narrow the date range to just the last 2 months from January 1st to March 6th.

They're a team whose resume is slightly better than their metrics since they played in the Big 12.
They’re much better now than earlier. Again, Michigan State sucks, but they blew Baylor's doors off. Play Baylor now and the outcome will be much different.
No I said Duke was 11-6 in Quad 1 + Quad 2 games.

Kentucky is only 7-7 in Quad 1 + Quad 2 games.
And UK's wins are more impressive. Stop trying to hide behind the bullshit quad system. Sorry but playing on the road at Pitt and Wake, is not the same as playing on the road at Tennessee, Florida, Auburn, Mississippi State, South Carolina, or even at home against those teams. Again, Pitt is not even making the tournament. It's not the same competition.
I agree your top 5 wins are better than Duke's top 5 wins but the difference isn't as big as you think it is. Auburn just beats up on bad teams but have a grand total of 1 Quad 1 win which is crazy. Auburn is only 1-7 in Quad 1 games.
No, you're missing the point. Auburn doesn’t lose at home, they hadn't lost there in 3 years, UK smacked them good.
Also, it's not just the fact that UK's best 5 wins are better than duke's best 5, it looks to me like duke doesn’t have a single win that is better than ANY of UK's top 5 wins.
Beating Alabama at home is nothing special seeing how every half decent team manages to do it. Bama has 10 losses dude.
I didn’t say the 'win' was impressive, what I said was, UK had Alabama down by 37 points with 6 minutes left. I don't care how you shake it, that’s impressive. Alabama is a ranked team. Has duke had ANYBODY down by that much at ANY point? If you beat a ranked team that badly, it's impressive, idc who you are.
Duke would be favored by like 20+ vs Arkansas at home in Cameron if they matched up now. The Hogs ML might be like +1500.
Um, 20? No, I'd venture it would be about the same, 13 points, but that doesn't mean shit. I don't care about point spreads.
How much was duke favored by when they lost to Lehigh and Norfolk State? Point spreads don't mean shit.

Now, I'll end with this. I'm not saying UK is a title, or FF contender. In fact, John Calipari is washed and isn't capable of such feats anymore. This all started because the OP drank a glass of stupid and you joined in. To me, the whole thing is stupid. You don't talk smack when you lost to the team in question. UK won the game by 9. It wasn't perfect, but they won the damn game.

Matchups matter but not to the extent you think they do where you think a terrible team like Arkansas or Georgia could beat Duke due to their physicality.
When did I say shit about Georgia? You're making shit up. Arkansas is physical team. Duke lost to Arkansas and Arkansas didn’t have their best player.
I mean, what are you trying to argue here? You're trying to say duke wouldn’t lose to Arkansas, BUT THEY DID.
Elite teams like Duke, UConn and Tennessee can win games in a variety of ways whether they be shootouts or half court slugfests since they're balanced on both sides of the ball.
Duke isn’t elite, you might think they are, but they are not on the same top shelf with Purdue, UConn, Houston and Tennessee.

Duke lost to Arkansas, Pitt and Wake Forest. Duke hasn’t beaten a ranked team this calendar year and you're trying to put them up on a pedestal. I see no impressive wins all season long for duke. Just stop man.

Dook can be out-athleticized and have been multiple times this season. The ACC is Carolina and then the drop off starts.

Visit Rupp Rafters. That is UK.
Oh, Exitflagger knows all about RR, he created a profile over there and literally posed as a UK fan. That dude trolls that biard daily and it burns him up.

Disagreeing with stupid takes isn't white knighting. I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about Duke.

Speaking of little bitches...do you think you'll ever stop crying like one? It's getting a little pathetic.
That’s all you do is run around the board trolling UK and crying about what UK fans say. You rarely post about KU, most of your posts are attacks on UK fans. You're a pathetic little bitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: JC for 3
I'm only skimming the posts but I know i didn't just see nish call someone else a homer. Something something stones and glass houses

Loving the fact how @Afamu, a poster who occasionally posts, comes in and lays out a thread that goes 7 pages! jumpingsmile

I love this place and everybody in it!

...Or, he simply chirps away in any given UK thread on this board, regardless of whether the thread has a damned thing to do with KU or not.
It's called obsession. Now, does his obsession with the SEC supercede his obsession for ghost of 301's miniscule penis? Clearly no.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Yeah sure, just an oversight on your part I'm sure. What a pussy. You pissed down your leg and didn't show until the next day when you were talking about docking your penis with Lurker.
I pissed down my leg because you ask what college I went to and then asked about my bar? Yeah. You're right. You really got me nervous with that one. Like I said, you are one strange fella. A few too many tokes my friend.

...Or, he simply chirps away in any given UK thread on this board, regardless of whether the thread has a damned thing to do with KU or not.

If you use common sense, it might occur to you that it's hard to avoid all threads on this board that are UK or SEC-related.

I get a chuckle out of hypocritical tears though. Start a KU thread, especially if it involves negative news, and several Kentucky fans will pounce within minutes. Difference is, I don't shed tears.

Let's say I actually were obsessed with Kentucky...how is it any different from what you do? You aren't going to pretend that you're not obsessed with Louisville, Duke, UNC, Tennessee, etc are you? Literally every single post you make is an attack on one of the programs or posters you're obsessed with. 😂 🤣

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If you use common sense, it might occur to you that it's hard to avoid all threads on this board that are UK or SEC-related.

I get a chuckle out of hypocritical tears though. Start a KU thread, especially if it involves negative news, and several Kentucky fans will pounce within minutes. Difference is, I don't shed tears.

Let's say I actually were obsessed with Kentucky...how is it any different from what you do? You aren't going to pretend that you're not obsessed with Louisville, Duke, UNC, Tennessee, etc are you? Literally every single post you make is an attack on one of the programs or posters you're obsessed with. 😂 🤣
I'm not one to 'jump in' on KU threads. As I've told you before, KU's not that important.

Threads about U6, dook, ut, even UNC... those mean more to me. I would consider them 'rivals'. None of that compares to your constant hijackings of any UK- related thread.

Better happening in regular season than getting Eastern Michiganed, VCU'd, Lehighed or Mercered.
I keep forgetting that UK always makes the elite 8 and never gets upset.

St Peters.

Did a search and couldn’t find your ncca tourney results in 20 and 21.

I'm not one to 'jump in' on KU threads. As I've told you before, KU's not that important.

And you wonder why you idiots catch shit. Exhibit A. And this from the fan of a team with 1/8th as many tourney wins as Creighton the last 5 years. 🤣

Threads about U6, dook, ut, even UNC... those mean more to me. I would consider them 'rivals'. None of that compares to your constant hijackings of any UK- related thread.

Again, ALL you do here is talk shit about programs and posters you're obsessed with. That's not exaggeration. Look through your history. You have zero room to say shit.

Total bullshit. First of all, very few people even talk about KU here.
Second of all, the ampunt of shit thrown at UK and UK fans on here, is a thousand times what KU, or any other school gets.
Third, if anyone dares to say anything but praise about KU, you immediately throw your hands up and cry foul. Being critical of something doesn't mean someone is trolling, but you immediately accuse everyone and anyone of trolling.
Get over it, nobody cares that much about KU. Even when I compliment KU and/or Self, you ignore it.
Lastly, there are two threads on the first page here that has anything to do with KU. With the exception of a couple posts (one from a Michigan fan), the rest of us make complimentary, or excusatory posts about Kansas. If we compare the comments in these threads to the shit you spew about UK and UK fans, it's not even close. You hate people that do exactly what you do, only you do it daily on here.

I told you Kansas is not a top 5 team | Rivals Forums

Is Hunter Dickinson the problem? | Rivals Forums

And you wonder why you idiots catch shit. Exhibit A. And this from the fan of a team with 1/8th as many tourney wins as Creighton the last 5 years. 🤣

Again, ALL you do here is talk shit about programs and posters you're obsessed with. That's not exaggeration. Look through your history. You have zero room to say shit.
I can just keep assuring you that as far as I'm concerned, KU just isn't that important to concern myself with. Obviously that sends your panties straight up your ass and I couldn't care less.

....and of course, you stay true to form and your 'last 5 years' timeframe. Hilarious. You'll never learn. If only you had enough intelligence to understand that as much as UK has accomplished in my lifetime the 'last 5 years' bullshit doesn't make much of a difference. But keep being you, Pee Wee.

I keep forgetting that UK always makes the elite 8 and never gets upset.

St Peters.

Did a search and couldn’t find your ncca tourney results in 20 and 21.
Wait, duke didn’t make the tournament in 2021 either. Shit, NOBODY played in the 2020 tournament you schmuck.
You can't be this stupid. Did you actually stick your thumb in your own ass TWICE in the same thread?
Saint Peters… the same Saint Peters that also beat Purdue and went to the E8?
Do you want to talk about that, or shall we talk about Lehigh and Norfolk Stat?
Holy shit, dude drank another glass of stupid.

Wait, duke didn’t make the tournament in 2021 either. Shit, NOBODY played in the 2020 tournament you schmuck.
You can't be this stupid. Did you actually stick your thumb in your own ass TWICE in the same thread?
Saint Peters… the same Saint Peters that also beat Purdue and went to the E8?
Do you want to talk about that, or shall we talk about Lehigh and Norfolk Stat?
Holy shit, dude drank another glass of stupid.
Dude. You are way too angry and take this shit way to seriously.

No, I do not double and triple check everything
example, genius. I gave you 5. You came back with 1.
God, you UK fans are so petty and sensitive.

Face it. You aren’t what you used to be and when Cal leaves, wi be even less relevant.

When was your last NC? 12 years ago, right.

God, you UK fans are so petty and sensitive.

Face it. You aren’t what you used to be and when Cal leaves, wi be even less relevant.

When was your last NC? 12 years ago, right.
...and still have more than your dookies.

Uhh, you didn't even single check that.

I'm not taking anything too seriously, you're the numb nut that, for the second time in this thread, posted something so dumb, that most people are going to think you're smoking too much weed.

You shouldn't have to check any of this shit. You already knew duke lost to Arkansas and as a duke fan, how the phvck do you not remember the 20 tournament was cancelled and the 20/21 duke team missed the tournament???

You didn't check duke's past, but you dug deep into UK's past.

Keep posting, the comedy is fantastic.

That’s all you do is run around the board trolling UK and crying about what UK fans say. You rarely post about KU, most of your posts are attacks on UK fans. You're a pathetic little bitch.

Go ahead and look at my history and tell me what percentage of my posts are unprovoked attacks on UK fans. And while you're at it, let me know what percentage of those fans are you, JC or your butt buddy mcnickwhatever. Some day it'll sink in that the common denominator isn't who you root for...it's an inability to use logic coupled with owning a sensitive vagina.

I'm not taking anything too seriously, you're the numb nut that, for the second time in this thread, posted something so dumb, that most people are going to think you're smoking too much weed.

You shouldn't have to check any of this shit. You already knew duke lost to Arkansas and as a duke fan, how the phvck do you not remember the 20 tournament was cancelled and the 20/21 duke team missed the tournament???

So.

• Haha

Nope. Did a google search. A quick one. Sorry I upset you.

What's funny, is he hasn't done that against anyone else. If he was so good, why is NCST 17-13 and going to miss the tournament?
He's one player and its a team sport. The rest of the roster besides DJ Horne is very mediocre.

Yeah, well they didn't have their 7 footers for half the season, that matters with regards to metrics that look at the entire season.
Big Z isn't a good defender at all man, he's a complete liability on that end of the floor besides a few blocks when he anticipates right. Ugo is better but he still bites on fakes and doesn't have great lateral quickness.

Guards have no issues driving into the paint and scoring vs UK or drawing fouls.

Losing to Nebraska is still a bad loss, they're getting in the tournament because the BIG10 is weak. Zach Edey is a generational talent in his 3rd year with a veteran backcourt.
Arizona lost at Oregon state on 1/25 and lost to Stanford on 12/31, those are pretty damn recent. Hell, they won @ Duke in early November, but they're not good enough to win at Stanford? Yikes.
Purdue lost to Nebraska on the road on Jan 9th so almost 2 months ago and the Huskers are 34th on KenPom.

The ORSU and Stanford losses are bad for Zona no doubt. They definitely are vulnerable defensively but nowhere near as vulnerable as UK and Zona's offense is just as good if not slightly better than UK's.

Yeah, look what it's doing to everyone else. Hell, duke couldn't even put 80 on a bad NCST team.
Duke plays at a much slower tempo and adjusted pace than UK.

We're 242nd in adjusted tempo, 158 in average possession of length on offense and 314th in average possession of length on defense.

UK is 14th in adjusted tempo, 21st in average possession of length on offense and 63rd in average possession of length on defense.

Don't need to be to shut this duke team down.
🤣🤣🤣

Duke is 7th in the country in Adjusted Offense, UK is actually 8th on KenPom. We're one of the best shooting and scoring teams in the country.

You need to learn to troll better. You can't just post absurdly stupid takes, its not even fun then.

Bozo, Kentucky beat Arkansas on the road and at home.
Bert I wouldn't have started this thread since you guys won. I just argued that it was a concerningly close win for UK considering how bad Arkansas is which resulted in the back and forth.

Good luck vs Vandy tonight.

• Sad
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Go ahead and look at my history and tell me what percentage of my posts are unprovoked attacks on UK fans. And while you're at it, let me know what percentage of those fans are you, JC or your butt buddy mcnickwhatever. Some day it'll sink in that the common denominator isn't who you root for...it's an inability to use logic coupled with owning a sensitive vagina.
Anyone on this board that has seen you post, will admit that you are ultra obsessed with UK. It’s that obvious.

ADVERTISEMENT