ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, if Arkansas sucks, what does that say about UK

As I was typing the last post I thought, “which toothless hillbilly uk fan will be triggered first.

Winner winner. Congrats. .
I know you'll be tuned in tonight and cheering Kentucky on to victory! Appreciate ya brah!

UK held Vandy to 40 points in the 1st Half instead of giving up 50.

I think it’s probably still a season high for Vandy in a half but let’s give those Cats a round of applause. 😂 😂

UK held Vandy to 40 points in the 1st Half instead of giving up 50.

I think it’s probably still a season high for Vandy in a half but let’s give those Cats a round of applause. 😂 😂
You know what's funny? Vanderbilt smacked Arkansas in Fayetteville. Know who didn't? Duke.

Sure did and it sucked and is one of many reasons why UK is going to be punished on selection Sunday.
I made a sarcastic comment in some thread somewhere after UK lost their first game that UK fans didn't have to worry about another loss until December 2nd when the the fighting ospreys come to town. Never thought it would happen.

UNCW was up a good way into the game in Chapel Hill a few years ago. Was semi hopeful there. But nah.

There was also the tournament game between Duke and UNCW the Brandon Ingram year where they were very competitive but ended up losing the foul/FT advantage.

Going back to 02' (after I graduated) they took the eventual national champion to the end where Maryland hit a game winning shot at the end.

Honestly, the win in Lexington is probably in the top tier of Wilmington's biggest sports accomplishments. Not ahead of tournament wins or even appearances. But up there with biggest wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: kyjeff1 and bignish
I made a sarcastic comment in some thread somewhere after UK lost their first game that UK fans didn't have to worry about another loss until December 2nd when the the fighting ospreys come to town. Never thought it would happen.

UNCW was up a good way into the game in Chapel Hill a few years ago. Was semi hopeful there. But nah.

There was also the tournament game between Duke and UNCW the Brandon Ingram year where they were very competitive but ended up losing the foul/FT advantage.

Going back to 02' (after I graduated) they took the eventual national champion to the end where Maryland hit a game winning shot at the end.

Honestly, the win in Lexington is probably in the top tier of Wilmington's biggest sports accomplishments. Not ahead of tournament wins or even appearances. But up there with biggest wins.
Wilmington played damn good that night, but when you let college players do whatever they want, they're going to make you look bad.

UK has been losing way too many games at home lately. Lost to Evansville in the 19/20 season with a loaded roster after beating #1 Michigan State. Lost 4 times at home this year. That’s nuts.

Anyway, last I checked, UNCW was expected to make the tournament, probably have to win their conference tournament, but they are a pretty good team. They have some athletes.

Wilmington played damn good that night, but when you let college players do whatever they want, they're going to make you look bad.

UK has been losing way too many games at home lately. Lost to Evansville in the 19/20 season with a loaded roster after beating #1 Michigan State. Lost 4 times at home this year. That’s nuts.

Anyway, last I checked, UNCW was expected to make the tournament, probably have to win their conference tournament, but they are a pretty good team. They have some athletes.
They're 114th on KenPom so the metrics would say they're basically on the level of an Arkansas or a Stanford.

Reactions: kyjeff1
You got a weird affinity for the shit stirrers.
Rivals King!!!!!!! 🤣 🤣

beer-craft.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT