ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, if Arkansas sucks, what does that say about UK

Very few teams beat Auburn on their court.
Baylor has 9 losses and that was a neutral court game.
UK's best 4 wins are easily better than duke's.
Who has duke beaten this calendar year?
Baylor only has 8 losses and that's with playing in the best conference in the country, The Big 12.

I'm not disputing that UK has better wins than Duke. We're 11-6 in Quad 1 and Quad 2 games while UK is only 7-7 which is why Duke is a seed line higher.

Duke does have solid wins this year vs Wake Forest, Clemson, @Pitt and @VT.

Honestly UK should be a 5 seed and not a 4 seed based on the resume and metrics. You're getting a slight bump due to your impressive H2H wins vs UNC, @Auburn and @Florida.

• Wow
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Not sure what any of that has to do with how duke matches up against physical teams. Arkansas is very physical and duke has always struggled with that.
@ExitFlagger you hear that? Arkansas is so physical which is why they're a 14-15 team this year since all those teams can't handle their amazing physicality.

Duke would outrebound the Hogs and get them into serious foul trouble. They're careless with the ball too so we'd like get a bunch of transition points and then there would be a massive edge in 3 point shooting.

For once, Duke doesn't just allow speedy guards to blow by us and score with our strong D at the point of attack so Arkansas would struggle to score vs us.

Duke's shots didn't fall in the 1st half but the ball movement throughout the game was good, they didn't turn the ball over, rebounded extremely well and then scored on like 2/3rds of their possessions in the 2nd half.

So it's okay for you to make excuses for Duke looking average, but I'm just out of my mind for sticking up for UK? Got it.
I'm now starting to think you're just a troll. NCST's perimeter defense is suspect so it was a game for our guards. There's other games where we have Flip and Young score in the post more.
I'm the troll??? Read the thread title and check who started it. You have been trying to pile on and you want me to ignore Duke's bruises. I'm a troll because I'm not just agreeing with you.
That pork chop DJ Burns has great post moves for his size and he was on fire but Duke made him take tough shots and then he ran out of energy in the 2nd half.
The Pork chop would have gotten stuffed by UK's bigs over and over. Duke doesn’t have rim protection like UK has, they might have better.post play (didn't see much of that last night), but they don't have shot blockers like UK has. Auburn has a much better center (Broome) and UK stymied him. The pork chop should never.have owned duke the way he fid.last night.
You need to stop focusing on UK and start looking at your own squad. Duke has issues and their ceiling is about 3 floors lower than UK's. At least UK can outscore good teams, duke doesn’t have that tool in their bag
DJ Horne, NCST's most dangerous lead guard, was locked down by Proctor most of the night and had only 8 points that game. He had scored in double digits the last 10 games and had 20+ in 8/10 games.
Am I supposed to be impressed? NC State isn't athletic, they're not deep, they don't have anyone that can take good degenders off the bounce, they can't rebound and they can't hit feee throws. How duke didn’t win by 30, boggles my mind.
A lot of credit goes to Arkansas, a 14-15 team, for playing with maximum effort but a Final 4 contender withstands an early blow and then destroys a terrible team like that in the 2nd half. You let the Hogs go on a massive run and go up by 9 with less than 10 minutes to go.
Is this your first year watching college basketball?
Are you saying this about Arizona when they lost to Stanford by 15, or lost to Oregon State?
Are you like this with Purdue when they lost to Nebraska?
Are you like this with KU when they lose to West Virginia? Everybody is losing. UK actually won the game by 9. UK swept Arkansas, duke lost to Arkansas. You have zero argument here.
Finally offensive talent prevailed and the Hogs came crashing down to earth but UK loses that game to any team that's actually in the tournament field.
Oh really? How did UK have Alabama down by 37 and win by 22? UK won at Auburn, @ Florida, @ Mississippi state and beat uNC, all those teams are better. UK won the game by 9 against an athletic team that played great. Duke lost at home to Pitt and.los
t to Wake, two teams UK wouldn't lose to, but here you are trying to shot on a team that won a game by 9.
Look at what UConn did to Seton Hall on Sunday. Look at what Duke did to UVA and NC State the last few days. Look at what Arizona did to the Oregon Ducks on Saturday. That's what elite teams do in March.
Matchups matter.
Look what duke didn’t do to Arkansas.
Lookhow badly UConn got beat at Creighton
Look what Arizona didn't do at Oregon State and Stanford. It’s funny how you focus on everyone else's positives, but only focus on a bad game UK played. Yet, I'm the troll?
They don't let terrible teams like Arkansas hang around for most of the game.
But they did. Stanford and Oregon State are awful teams and tjis is still hilarious to me, duke lost to Arkansas, yeah, they took care of UVA and NCST, but they lost to the team UK beat by 9 and you're shitting on UK. I can't believe this conversation is still happening.
We still talking about a loss in November? Or a game in January where Duke was missing 2 of its best players and before McCain emerged?
We still talking about a 9 point win for UK that you guys are making dound like a 50 point loss?
Pitt is #44 in NET and #43 on KenPom. They're not even a bad team. Putting them in the same sentence as Arkansas is such an insult to Pitt.
But they are a bad team and duke shouldn’t have lost to them. They do nothing well.
Pitt is as good as South Carolina. Since you're a massive SEC homer, I bet if Duke lost to South Carolina at home you would never criticize that loss.
You are out of your mind. South Carolina has a defense that would lock Pitt and/or duke right down. You hetter hope duke doesn’t draw south carolina. I'm just telling you. Duke won't win that game.

• Love
Georgia scored 96 in Rupp. St Joe scored 88. Marshall scored 82. Gonzaga 89. UNCW 80. You don't have to be a worldbeater to put up points on Kentucky, and Arkansas obviously isn't close to a worldbeater.

Obviously UK likes to play fast and most teams don't try to slow the game down against them, so it's no shocker they are involved in a lot of high scoring games. Yes, their defense sucks ass, but they could have the same shitty defense and play at a snail's pace and give up half the amount of points.

Sigh...go back and read post 37...that is all. Good day.

So you used this logic because somebody else had used that logic? You realize that was a few pages back and you're talking to me and not him, right?

So it's okay for you to make excuses for Duke looking average, but I'm just out of my mind for sticking up for UK? Got it.

I'm the troll??? Read the thread title and check who started it. You have been trying to pile on and you want me to ignore Duke's bruises. I'm a troll because I'm not just agreeing with you.

The Pork chop would have gotten stuffed by UK's bigs over and over. Duke doesn’t have rim protection like UK has, they might have better.post play (didn't see much of that last night), but they don't have shot blockers like UK has. Auburn has a much better center (Broome) and UK stymied him. The pork chop should never.have owned duke the way he fid.last night.
You need to stop focusing on UK and start looking at your own squad. Duke has issues and their ceiling is about 3 floors lower than UK's. At least UK can outscore good teams, duke doesn’t have that tool in their bag

Am I supposed to be impressed? NC State isn't athletic, they're not deep, they don't have anyone that can take good degenders off the bounce, they can't rebound and they can't hit feee throws. How duke didn’t win by 30, boggles my mind.

Is this your first year watching college basketball?
Are you saying this about Arizona when they lost to Stanford by 15, or lost to Oregon State?
Are you like this with KU when they lose to West Virginia? Everybody is losing. UK actually won the game by 9. UK swept Arkansas, duke lost to Arkansas. You have zero argument here.

Oh really? How did UK have Alabama down by 37 and win by 22? UK won at Auburn, @ Florida, @ Mississippi state and beat uNC, all those teams are better. UK won the game by 9 against an athletic team that played great. Duke lost at home to Pitt and.los
t to Wake, two teams UK wouldn't lose to, but here you are trying to shot on a team that won a game by 9.

Matchups matter.
Look what duke didn’t do to Arkansas.
Lookhow badly UConn got beat at Creighton
Look what Arizona didn't do at Oregon State and Stanford. It’s funny how you focus on everyone else's positives, but only focus on a bad game UK played. Yet, I'm the troll?

But they did. Stanford and Oregon State are awful teams and tjis is still hilarious to me, duke lost to Arkansas, yeah, they took care of UVA and NCST, but they lost to the team UK beat by 9 and you're shitting on UK. I can't believe this conversation is still happening.

We still talking about a 9 point win for UK that you guys are making dound like a 50 point loss?

But they are a bad team and duke shouldn’t have lost to them. They do nothing well.

You are out of your mind. South Carolina has a defense that would lock Pitt and/or duke right down. You hetter hope duke doesn’t draw south carolina. I'm just telling you. Duke won't win that game.
Wow. Wonder what was said in that post.

Retired at 60
No debt
Multi millionaire.

4 travel golf trips this year
HH
Bandon
Ireland
Myrtle

Above you.
Let me guess, you have a gf that has a Dallas Cowboys tattoo?

Holy moly, the shit is getting deep up in here. I bet you $6.00 that you don't have $5.00 to your name.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
@ExitFlagger you hear that? Arkansas is so physical which is why they're a 14-15 team this year since all those teams can't handle their amazing physicality.

Duke would outrebound the Hogs and get them into serious foul trouble. They're careless with the ball too so we'd like get a bunch of transition points and then there would be a massive edge in 3 point shooting.

For once, Duke doesn't just allow speedy guards to blow by us and score with our strong D at the point of attack so Arkansas would struggle to score vs us.
Duke couldn't handle it, so I don't see what's so funny.

Why just this calendar year and not the entire season.

Must be a reason you made that statement.
We can do that too, but I was simply illustrating the fact that duke hasn't played anyone with a pulse, besides unc, in 3 months.

Don’t believe you.

You are 100% a pillow biter.

See how easy that is.

You're slippin' Charmin. Take the make up off your face, try wearing some boxers/boxer briefs and again, you really need to talk to the man of the house, I'm sure she won't be as judgmental as me.

Baylor only has 8 losses and that's with playing in the best conference in the country, The Big 12.

I'm not disputing that UK has better wins than Duke. We're 11-6 in Quad 1 and Quad 2 games while UK is only 7-7 which is why Duke is a seed line higher.

Duke does have solid wins this year vs Wake Forest, Clemson, @Pitt and @VT.

Honestly UK should be a 5 seed and not a 4 seed based on the resume and metrics. You're getting a slight bump due to your impressive H2H wins vs UNC, @Auburn and @Florida.
Why don't you go ahead and list those quad 1 games duke has played. You continue to hide behind the phrase "quad 1". Go ahead, list them.

I have news for you, playing Pitt at home is not the same as playing Auburn on the road, but the quads will group them that way.

I've asked you to list them before, but you didn't and we both know why.

Am I supposed to be impressed? NC State isn't athletic, they're not deep, they don't have anyone that can take good defenders off the bounce, they can't rebound and they can't hit feee throws. How duke didn’t win by 30, boggles my mind.
Arkansas isn't any of those things either and is one of the worst rebounding teams in the NCAA.

NCST is #76 in KenPom and Arky is #116.
NCST is #79 on T-Rank and Arky is #119.

Duke beats the Wolfpack by 15 on the road while Kentucky struggles and only beats Arky by 9.

This was a supposed lookahead spot for Duke to on NC State's Senior Night before the big matchup vs UNC.

Duke took care of business.

Fat Boy Burns has great touch and isn't just a barrel in the post big guy so he'd wreak havoc on your frontline.

UK is 146th in the country at defending 2 point shots. Please don't act like you would somehow contain him like you're the Houston Cougars.

Those losses happened ages ago in December and January. Nebraska is a tournament team this year so again that's not a bad loss for Purdue.

Duke was down 2 starters when they lost at home to Pitt in January and again Pitt is a solid squad. I could care less what your eye test tells you, all the metrics say otherwise.

Wake is undefeated at home and Duke is the only team to not lose by DD there yet Kentucky wouldn't lose to Wake?

Now your trolling has hit a whole new level. USC's #42nd ranked defense would lock down Duke's #7 ranked offense? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

This isn't the Sindarius Thornwell USC from 2017, its just a solid USC squad that's nothing special.

Duke would beat @Rod Dangerfield and his Cocks by double digits in the tournament.

• Haha
Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Why don't you go ahead and list those quad 1 games duke has played. You continue to hide behind the phrase "quad 1". Go ahead, list them.

I have news for you, playing Pitt at home is not the same as playing Auburn on the road, but the quads will group them that way.

I've asked you to list them before, but you didn't and we both know why.
Duke's Quad 1 Wins

1. Baylor @ MSG
2. MSU @ United Center
3. @Pitt
4. @VT
5. Clemson at home

Wake is #31 in the NET so if they beat GT this week they should move back into the top 30. Duke beat Wake at home.

What is wrong with you.

Guess what else I know?

That you are gay after sucking dick for the last 10 years.

Nah, been loving the ladies since I was 8, probably the age you started wearing bra's, pumps and thongs.

You are 100% a pillow biter.

You're slippin' Charmin. Take the make up off your face, try wearing some boxers/boxer briefs and again, you really need to talk to the man of the house, I'm sure she won't be as judgmental as me.

200w.gif

Arkansas isn't any of those things either and is one of the worst rebounding teams in the NCAA.

NCST is #76 in KenPom and Arky is #116.
NCST is #79 on T-Rank and Arky is #119.

Duke beats the Wolfpack by 15 on the road while Kentucky struggles and only beats Arky by 9.

This was a supposed lookahead spot for Duke to on NC State's Senior Night before the big matchup vs UNC.

Duke took care of business.
Again, matchups matter. UK beat Arkansas by 9, but beat Alabama by 23.
UK lost at LSU on a tip in, but beat Auburn on their home court by 11 and never trailed.
UK lost to UNCW, but beat the Tar Heels and led by double digits for most of the game.
Welcome to real life college basketball.
Again, need I remind you, duke lost to Arkansas and Arkansas didn’t even have their best player. You have no ground to stand on here.

Reactions: JC for 3
Duke's Quad 1 Wins

1. Baylor @ MSG
2. MSU @ United Center
3. @Pitt
4. @VT
5. Clemson at home

Wake is #31 in the NET so if they beat GT this week they should move back into the top 30. Duke beat Wake at home.
That’s a joke. Pitt isn't even getting into the tournament and they're a quad 1 win???????

Virginia Tech is 16-13 and in 10th place in the acc. Another team not getting in the tournament.

Michigan State is going to have 13 losses going into the tournament… if they actually make it. They're only 2 good wins are Baylor and Illinois at home.

Baylor is the only legit win there that is impressive in the least and duke played Baylor before Baylor hit the stride they are on now.
Shit, Baylor lost to Michigan state by 24 points 4 days earlier. Michigan state sucks.

You said duke was 11-6 in quad 1, why didn't you list the others?

UK's quad 1 wins, without looking are miles better than that shit.
@Auburn
NC
Alabama
@Florida
@Mississippi State

I'll put those 5 up against duke's any day. All Q1 teams are not equal and you know it, which is why you keep trying to stand behind that quad 1 language.

And you're in here talking shit because UK only beat Arkansas by 9. At least they beat em.

Reactions: JC for 3
Fat Boy Burns has great touch and isn't just a barrel in the post big guy so he'd wreak havoc on your frontline.
What's funny, is he hasn't done that against anyone else. If he was so good, why is NCST 17-13 and going to miss the tournament?
UK is 146th in the country at defending 2 point shots. Please don't act like you would somehow contain him like you're the Houston Cougars.
Yeah, well they didn't have their 7 footers for half the season, that matters with regards to metrics that look at the entire season.
Those losses happened ages ago in December and January. Nebraska is a tournament team this year so again that's not a bad loss for Purdue.
Losing to Nebraska is still a bad loss, they're getting in the tournament because the BIG10 is weak. Zach Edey is a generational talent in his 3rd year with a veteran backcourt.
Arizona lost at Oregon state on 1/25 and lost to Stanford on 12/31, those are pretty damn recent. Hell, they won @ Duke in early November, but they're not good enough to win at Stanford? Yikes.
Duke was down 2 starters when they lost at home to Pitt in January and again Pitt is a solid squad. I could care less what your eye test tells you, all the metrics say otherwise.
Pitt isn’t even getting in the 68 team field dude, they are not good. Besides that, you ignore the fact UK has dealt with injuries all year, why should I accept that excuse for duke?
Wake is undefeated at home and Duke is the only team to not lose by DD there yet Kentucky wouldn't lose to Wake?
Uh, UK is the only team to beat Auburn at Auburn in 3 years. Not impressed. Especially knowing that Wake is a bubble team that lost to Notre Dame AFTER they beat duke.
Now your trolling has hit a whole new level. USC's #42nd ranked defense would lock down Duke's #7 ranked offense? HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yeah, look what it's doing to everyone else. Hell, duke couldn't even put 80 on a bad NCST team.
This isn't the Sindarius Thornwell USC from 2017, its just a solid USC squad that's nothing special.
Don't need to be to shut this duke team down.
Duke would beat @Rod Dangerfield and his Cocks by double digits in the tournament.
Sure. I hope we get the chance to find out.

NOTED.

4cb02791-3985-499b-ac7b-ca0914ce29bf_text.gif

I can't wait for you to find out what this Cock team is about in the dance. Worked out well for you last time we saw you.

I see nish is back on the Duke bandwagon hard. Will be funny to see the meltdown again when they lose in the tournament

Reactions: kyjeff1
I can't wait for you to find out what this Cock team is about in the dance. Worked out well for you last time we saw you.

Wait…0 tourney wins in the rest of the last 50 years? Am I seeing that right? Ho lee shiiiiiit🤣

More relevant than 2017. 😆
We hadn't won in 50 years until 2017. If anything, it makes Duke that much more.pathetic to lose to us. Thank you for clearing that up for posterity. Cocks on a 1 game win streak against you blue bitches.

We hadn't won in 50 years until 2017. If anything, it makes Duke that much more.pathetic to lose to us. Thank you for clearing that up for posterity. Cocks on a 1 game win streak against you blue bitches.

Are you lumping KU in with Duke? You football school bastards need to quit acting like “blueblood” is some kind of fraternity.

Great thread! I’m just glad Duke beat Arkansas so you wouldn’t look like a jackass for making fun of UK when they have beat Arkansas. Could you imagine some idiot doing that after their team lost to Arkansas?😂

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT