ADVERTISEMENT

The “All Things UK” Thread

10 to 1, Pope quits. Before the season.

90/5 he does during the season
100/1 he stops full stops and takes a mid major job a the end.

I have my reasons. BookMark, it

I think he’d have to be pulled away kicking and screaming. That’s great if it works out and he has massive success, because I don’t think he’d leave for another job. But it cuts the other way where I don’t think he’d do a Tubby or Cal and leave on his own (even with fan pressure that those two got). It sucks to have to fire one of your own, so hoping for cat fans sake that he does well.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Pope putting together a great staff - experienced, successful, young and unlike Cal's lazy assistants - hungry.

What a contrast to Bruiser taking up space doing nothing, getting fat with Coleman going to strip clubs and Antigua trying to prevent his dress shirt from bursting open while sitting on the bench.

And best of all none of this weird-ass Brad nepotism going on.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The difference between Calipari and Pope is simple, Calipari was bowing out the first weekend as a 2 or 3 seed, pope will be outted just as early, but as a 6 to 10 seed.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The difference between Calipari and Pope is simple, Calipari was bowing out the first weekend as a 2 or 3 seed, pope will be outted just as early, but as a 6 to 10 seed.
giphy.gif

You, along with all Louisville fans will remain under Kentucky's thumb for the rest of your natural sports lives.

There is no escape. You chose poorly.

How are y'all feeling about your new coach? It's been so crazy around UK basketball I haven't really had time to keep up with UofLs new guy. What's the temperature of the fanbase?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT