ADVERTISEMENT

The “All Things UK” Thread

You need to go take another math class. Bitch.

You even lost by damn near 30 to our worst team of all time that went 9-16.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I'd feel a bit different if those posters showed the players in UK gear, but in typical Cal fashion, it was all about the NBA, winning college games, was a byproduct.

Allowing Shaedon Sharpe to come to UK, get big NIL deals, watch guys play injured, but sit on the bench and refuse to play, was bullshit.
Then he decided to put Edwards, BJ Boston and Wagner ahead of better prepared players all because they needed the reps to make it to the NBA. The result: worst season in UK history and the 2 worst NCAAT losses in UK history.
Only an idiot with the wrong priorities loses 11 games with the squad he had last year.
I'm glad he's Arkansas' problem now.
I love everything Mark Pope has done to this point, he gets it. He probably isn't the best coach we could have landed, but he understands the assignment and that gets me excited. Win or lose, he’s the guy I want leading the UK program.
I bet he was disgusted at what Cal did to UK. As we can all see, he wiped the slate clean, there are zero holdovers from the Cal era. He didn't want a single player or coach from Cal's camp. Love it.

ADVERTISEMENT