ADVERTISEMENT

***Transfer Thread***

It's not me that's timeframing. I can talk about beginning to end. You can't.

That's fine.

Just curious....if all that matters to you guys is all-time records, why do you implode and lose your minds after a bad season? Why do many of you want to pay 50 mil to get rid of a HOF coach?

That's fine.

Just curious....if all that matters to you guys is all-time records....why do you implode and lose your minds after a bad season? Why do many of you want to pay 50 mil to get rid of a HOF coach?
Bad seasons are rare and not acceptable. Not sure about the 'many' you're speaking of w/Cal. Probably using a broad brush with that notion.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
WVU's Mitchell and UK have shown mutual interest. If he enters the portal, he will be a Wildcat. Would be a serious addition.

I seriously doubt this

I expect to lose players, but not him. Happy close to home and already a 2 time transfer.

UK is definitely illegally pursuing our players though.

Last edited:
I mean everyone is tampering now. The ncaa is irrelevant
Wanna do another avatar bet? I got one with a a local KU fan for a month but it'll be over prior to our meeting.
You've wore the teapot long enough. I have a great idea for you next one.

I seriously doubt this

I expect to lose players, but not him. Happy close to home and already a 2 time transfer.

UK is definitely illegally pursuing our players though.
Players are permitted to transfer upon losing a coach. I said if he enters the portal. If he does, he's coming to UK. Also you were wrong on your thoughts about Oscar lol. POY, 2 time all american.

Players are permitted to transfer upon losing a coach. I said if he enters the portal. If he does, he's coming to UK. Also you were wrong on your thoughts about Oscar lol. POY, 2 time all american.

It's illegal how theyre contacting him now... but everyone is doing it so who cares.

Shows how desperate UK is IMO. He's a good player and i hope we keep him, but nothing special. Has a serious lazy streak. The staff has basically been trying to recruit over him all offseason with guys like Nkamhoua.

And how was i wrong about oscar? I always knew he was a really good college player. He was really good at WVU. He just got more playing time at UK... there was nothing different about his game.

Last edited:
Congrats on 2nd post.

1/2 of your post since '05 has been about me.
You still don't get it. It's just the posts on the main board, post all the time on these other boards. UK education in full effect. Talking about UK ranking gets you all personal, you ignored the comment on ranking to bring yourself into this.. Too funny

Last edited:
You still don't get it. It's just the posts on the main board, post all the time on these other boards. UK education in full effect. Talking about UK ranking gets you all personal, you ignored the comment on ranking to bring yourself into this.. Too funny
Two-thirds now. Do you have a crush on @lurkeraspect84? A ginger fetish maybe? 🤔

I'm guilty of whatever you just typed. You could have called @Kevin Bryan a slut and I would have replied the same.

He is a slut btw.

I'm guilty of whatever you just typed. You could have called @Kevin Bryan a slut and I would have replied the same.

He is a slut btw.

tumblr_op9efo8yUy1qfr6udo2_500.gifv

I'm going to try this time. What about UK?
I went to the tinted windows place and asked about the little dots. they said it was on the oudside. Jokes on them,.

I'm going to try this time. What about UK?
I went to the tinted windows place and asked about the little dots. they said it was on the oudside. Jokes on them,.

I'll bite.. is UK now the tinted window with dots where it used to not have dots? An analogy about Cal wearing out his welcome. Nice!

It's illegal how theyre contacting him now... but everyone is doing it so who cares.

Shows how desperate UK is IMO. He's a good player and i hope we keep him, but nothing special. Has a serious lazy streak. The staff has basically been trying to recruit over him all offseason with guys like Nkamhoua.

And how was i wrong about oscar? I always knew he was a really good college player. He was really good at WVU. He just got more playing time at UK... there was nothing different about his game.
It's not illegal or against the NCAA rules. Both are just checking interest. You down played Oscar's abilities. Go back and look, I'm not going to look it up for you.

It's not illegal or against the NCAA rules. Both are just checking interest. You down played Oscar's abilities. Go back and look, I'm not going to look it up for you.

Youre wrong... but ok.

And I said oscar was the same player He was day one at west virginia, and he was. he just got way more playing time at kentucky

congrats on the one tournament win he brought you

Last edited:
2 time AA and NPOY were pretty impressive.

I always thought he was a great college player. Just saying he didnt add anything to his game at uk... just played more.

He basically averaged a double double and was on one of the all big 12 teams as a freshman at wvu im pretty sure.... while playing only 19 or 20 mpg compared to 30+ at uk.

I always thought he was a great college player. Just saying he didnt add anything to his game at uk... just played more.

He basically averaged a double double and was on one of the all big 12 teams as a freshman at wvu im pretty sure.... while playing only 19 or 20 mpg compared to 30+ at uk.
Why didn't WVU play NPOY more?

ADVERTISEMENT