ADVERTISEMENT

***Transfer Thread***

Agree to disagree.
I will go to 3 or 4 UAB games during basketball season when Bama isn't playing and over the years he built a really competitive program with very limited resources. He is a players coach and good person. He would do WVU right if given the chance.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Tre Mitchell is now a CAT.
I really like this pick up. He's versatile enough to play the 3 or 4. Somoto Cyril should commit after he finishes up his classes this month. That's give us 2 solid experienced guys to go with 3 mock nba draft 1st rounders (2 top 10) and 2 early second rounders. On paper we have a long, athletic team with bench talent.

I really like this pick up. He's versatile enough to play the 3 or 4. Somoto Cyril should commit after he finishes up his classes this month. That's give us 2 solid experienced guys to go with 3 mock nba draft 1st rounders (2 top 10) and 2 early second rounders. On paper we have a long, athletic team with bench talent.
Would much rather see them take another experienced transfer. They're gonna be the youngest team in the country, by far, no matter who else they add.

Would much rather see them take another experienced transfer. They're gonna be the youngest team in the country, by far, no matter who else they add.
I think that ship has sailed. Me too. But if Wagner and Dillingham play well together, we could be very good. This team should be able to score much better than the past 2 years. Defense will be questionable for awhile.

,If KY can win their share of games until midseason, those talented young players will start to mesh. I hope we play them early in the season.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Is failing with a brand new team each year better than failing with players whose been in the same system for multiple years?

Being in the top 2 in the conference or conference tournament.
Beating your rival
Getting laid after a win
That sort of thing.

they’re both generational prospects, but whereas I think Bedard is a once every 10-15 years type of player I can see Wemby being a once every 50 years type of player. either way as a Blackhawks fans I am beyond psyched.
What position does Bedard play? Versatile?

Looks like we have a couple of guys going to Kansas State... Joe Toussaint and Mo Wague. Both want to be starters and wasnt gonna happen for them.

Doubt it happens for them in Manhattan either, but we'll see.

Sahvir Wheeler right now....

7CvL.gif

What position does Bedard play? Versatile?
Bedard plays center. We'll see if that's where he ends up as a pro. He's a little small compared to most centers, but he's great in the middle of the ice offensively. We'll see which side wins that debate.

Wague to Alabama.... weird move for both sides.

Jose Perez back in portal now.

We might not have a roster. Lol Thanks Huggs.

• Haha
Reactions: jhmossy and TKBray
The weirdest portal move of all time... James Okonkwo to UNC.

Was our 3rd big... barely played. Heels must be crazy desperate for a big body. Athletic and good shot blocker but thats about it. From England... very little hoops experience.

Last edited:
Depth at the 5 was badly needed.

I guess so.

He barely played last year and our starter was terrible (Jimmy Bell). I knew he was gone when we got Jesse Edwards, but figured he'd go down a level and look for playing time.

Good kid though.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I guess so.

He barely played last year and our starter was terrible (Jimmy Bell). I knew he was gone when we got Jesse Edwards, but figured he'd go down a level and look for playing time.

Good kid though.
Glad to hear he’s a good kid. My expectations on any contribution is low. It’s hard to find someone in the portal that is okay sitting behind Bacot knowing they won’t see much of the court.

In 3 weeks Oats has grabbed Grant Nelson, Jarin Stevenson, and Mohammed Wague.
All front court players Bama needed badly to replace Brandon Miller, Noah Clowney and Charles Bediako who have moved on to the pros

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT