ADVERTISEMENT

***Transfer Thread***

I would expect Ernest Udeh to commit to Duke very soon, probably before the end of the week.

Just wrapped up his visit yesterday. And now there's a dead period where he can't visit another school until May 27th. I doubt he visits TCU or Kansas State.

Reactions: bignish and Afamu
I would expect Ernest Udeh to commit to Duke very soon, probably before the end of the week.

Just wrapped up his visit yesterday. And now there's a dead period where he can't visit another school until May 27th. I doubt he visits TCU or Kansas State.
Good to hear. Starter or backup? Pts and Rebounds per game hopes??

Good to hear. Starter or backup? Pts and Rebounds per game hopes??

I'd lean towards a starter, with expectations that he could play a similar role to Lively. Ryan Young and Udeh will log most of the minutes at the 5. Udeh is clearly the defensive stopper, while Young is more offensive-minded.

We might occasionally go small and put Flip at the 5, so we can get more minutes for Sean Stewart and TJ Power. Good things is, there are countless permutations for what 5 guys we can put on the floor.

Reactions: tw3301
Stats-wise, Idk: Maybe 6 ppg, 5 reb, 2 blk. But, his minutes won't be crazy high. Maybe 17-20.

Reactions: KisteK
I'd lean towards a starter, with expectations that he could play a similar role to Lively. Ryan Young and Udeh will log most of the minutes at the 5. Udeh is clearly the defensive stopper, while Young is more offensive-minded.

We might occasionally go small and put Flip at the 5, so we can get more minutes for Sean Stewart and TJ Power. Good things is, there are countless permutations for what 5 guys we can put on the floor.
Thanks

Are fans still expecting Tshiebwe and Livingston back? An article I came across seemed to indicate that both are likely to stay in the draft.

Are fans still expecting Tshiebwe and Livingston back? An article I came across seemed to indicate that both are likely to stay in the draft.

Nobody knows.

The info coming from "inside" sources have always been pushing the narrative that he is 50/50. One guy tweeted the day before the Dickenson announcement that Tshiebwe moved his stuff back in an office last week. Other sources KSR say it's almost no chance he returns due to some cryptic reasoning about money and his family.

Livingston, people assumed he would be back at the end of the season. But apparently in workouts without Cal being able to hold him back he is expected to go.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Y’all have had a great offseason but not sure you’re winning it. Maybe if Judah comes back.

Then again, getting rid of Boeheim may have been enough to win it on its own
Definitely made it safer to be a pedestrian in Syracuse.

Reactions: jhmossy
What kind of candy ass classes was Caleb Love taking at UNC that dont allow him to transfer to Michigan. Some of these athletes should be declared to dumb to play basketball.

So Livingston wasn't projected top 2 rounds , he didn't participate in the combine games, and he has shown no signs of coming back.

Maybe somebody promised him one of the 3 signed spots if he goes undrafted?

Reactions: ExitFlagger
*don't

*too

There should probably also be a question mark after Michigan. I believe even rhetorical questions generally are supposed to have either a question mark or exclamation point. Regardless, who knows what classes Love was taking? Probably just enough to keep him eligible since he never planned on being in college very long.

I'd probably have KU as the #1 team in my book now. Lots of talent and experience.

And Duke isn't getting Ernest Udeh. Something with transfer credit issues, similar to Caleb Love & Michigan. Duke won't have a bona fide rim protector now.

Way-too-early top 25
1. Kansas
2. Duke
3. Michigan State
4. Marquette
5. Purdue
6. UConn
7. Florida Atlantic
8. Houston
9. Tennessee
10. USC
11. Creighton
12. Arkansas
13. Miami
14. Texas
15. Kentucky
16. Saint Mary's
17. Texas A&M
18. Gonzaga
19. Arizona
20. West Virginia
21. San Diego State
22. Northwestern
23. Alabama
24. North Carolina
25. Villanova

I'd probably have KU as the #1 team in my book now. Lots of talent and experience.

And Duke isn't getting Ernest Udeh. Something with transfer credit issues, similar to Caleb Love & Michigan. Duke won't have a bona fide rim protector now.

Way-too-early top 25
1. Kansas
2. Duke
3. Michigan State
4. Marquette
5. Purdue
6. UConn
7. Florida Atlantic
8. Houston
9. Tennessee
10. USC
11. Creighton
12. Arkansas
13. Miami
14. Texas
15. Kentucky
16. Saint Mary's
17. Texas A&M
18. Gonzaga
19. Arizona
20. West Virginia
21. San Diego State
22. Northwestern
23. Alabama
24. North Carolina
25. Villanova
Indiana nowhere? Didn't you read that dude's thread?

Keep an eye on New Mexico. 4 SRs. Daddy sent his son a good one from Iona. Hopgood's sleeper.

Reactions: KisteK

Way-too-early top 25
1. Kansas
2. Duke
3. Michigan State
4. Marquette
5. Purdue
6. UConn
7. Florida Atlantic
8. Houston
9. Tennessee
10. USC
11. Creighton
12. Arkansas
13. Miami
14. Texas
15. Kentucky
16. Saint Mary's
17. Texas A&M
18. Gonzaga
19. Arizona
20. West Virginia
21. San Diego State
22. Northwestern
23. Alabama
24. North Carolina
25. Villanova
Unless UK gets more players, you should move them down a few notches. I don't see how we're top 25 just based off an incoming freshman class.

Reactions: treyforuk
SIAP

Rutgers guard Cam Spencer taking visits to UConn, Miami, UCLA, and Oklahoma. Averaged 13 ppg and shot 44% from 3. Will be a really solid pickup for one of those teams.

No idea what he's like as a defender though?

ADVERTISEMENT