ADVERTISEMENT

***Transfer Thread***

Indiana could be a sleeping giant. If they start to get it rolling...

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Nice pickup for them. Definitely talented. NIL came through for them late along with an open roster to play the 3.

Heard that Cuban got involved in the last few days.

Apparently Bill and the staff thought Mgbako was a lock until yesterday when it suddenly became hard to get in contact with him.

D'Marco Dunn entered the portal yesterday.

So, UNC had 2 players graduate and 7 transfer out. That's some serious turnover.

Their core players are fine. Armando Bacot and RJ Davis make a really good 1-2 punch. Harrison Ingram and Cormac Ryan, two players transferring in, should both be starters. Both averaged double-figures at Stanford and Notre Dame, respectively.

I think Ryan can reasonably play 2/3, while Ingram can be a 3/4. Ingram offers a lot of versatility, so that will help with all of the different lineup packages they can assemble. Just a matter of whether Hubert wants to play big or not. The fight for the 5th starting spot could be interesting. I'd say it's pretty open between Seth Trimble, Paxson Wojcik, Simeon Wilcher, Jalen Washington, and Jae'Lyn Withers.

Idk how I missed that UNC landed Cormac Ryan. That's a very underrated pickup imo. I liked him a lot at Notre Dame.

Jeremy Roach returning to Duke for his senior year. Gotta be the most players returning to Duke since 2010-2011 season.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Jeremy Roach returning to Duke for his senior year. Gotta be the most players returning to Duke since 2010-2011 season.

Things are coming together nicely. It's going to be weird to not have freshmen taking on prominent roles.

Reactions: KisteK
didn't he basically carry that team for at least a couple games in the lead up to the title game?

Against Duke and UCLA, sure. But, he also played like doo doo against Baylor (more turnovers than points).

Caleb Love was and always will be an enigma.

Reactions: 829305
One of my teammates in college had a noticeable receding hairline. We had dinner the night before a meet and the waiter handed the bill to the aforementioned teammate who looked like he was in his mid 30s. Our coach was 30 - and he probably looked like he was in his early 20's. Coach wasn't too pleased about not being recognized as the coach lol.

• Haha
Reactions: englandnu
Isn't this like the third player who can't get pass their admissions for some reason? My guess is they don't have that issue with football so it seems weird they would for basketball guys. IDK though.

Reactions: KisteK
Isn't this like the third player who can't get pass their admissions for some reason? My guess is they don't have that issue with football so it seems weird they would for basketball guys. IDK though.
No, we’ve had football players get denied as well.

No, we’ve had football players get denied as well.

Ah, I was just basing it off some stuff Lewan said, though I guess his issues were more related to poor academic performance while there versus an admission issue.

ADVERTISEMENT