ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 32 - Monday Games Thread***

No? According to KenPom Gonzaga has a much more efficient offense and a top defense themselves. You could make a case they would have the three best players on the floor. They could win sure but saying they would is home board shit.
They have the highest efficiency margin the 20 years KenPom has existed right now. Kansas last year was probably like 20th highest.

Of course. I'm wrong because...Kenpom.

Kenpom has Iowa almost 6 efficiency points higher than Oregon. How'd that work out for them?

Maybe Galin Smith's revenge motive will lead him to scoring in double digits tonight- I can dream ....

Reactions: bMORE607
This Ohio team is trash. Can’t believe we lost to them. I partly blame COVID but settling for jump shots against this defense was horrible schematics. This UVA team was so ****ing soft

How does this Ohio team compare to 2018 UMBC, which one would win if playing against each other?

This Ohio team is trash. Can’t believe we lost to them. I partly blame COVID but settling for jump shots against this defense was horrible schematics. This UVA team was so ****ing soft

Not getting to practice until the day before is brutal. A week pause at the very worst time.

I'm fairly confident USC beats Kansas and I expect the Colorado game to be very good.

I see it the other way. I expect the USC/Kansas game to be a war. I think CU might run away with it. FSU has a lot of potential but they looked off in the first round and CU had things rolling.

I see it the other way. I expect the USC/Kansas game to be a war. I think CU might run away with it. FSU has a lot of potential but they looked off in the first round and CU had things rolling.

McCormack needs to be on his game. He's struggled with athletic size. Moreso early on, but I could see Mobley making it hell for him.

Reactions: duckboy33
I’m pulling for Colorado that way ku can be the team that knocks off the first pac-12 school. First of many

If by the under 8 timeout your team doesn’t have 12 points yet, you should have to forfeit and they just give you 40 points for the game.

ADVERTISEMENT