ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 32 - Monday Games Thread***

You are as sensitive as always I see. So I say there were some both ways but more for you guys and you post about a particular foul? You're a damn genius I tell ya.

I didnt tell you to FOH, I’m telling these stupid refs. It wasn’t a random particular foul it was the one that just happened and was ridiculous. I was seeing if you agreed it was horrible.

Damn, I was wanting an old fashioned message board fight like the old days.

If Michigan plays defense like they did those last few minutes they can be back to one of the favorites, though I guess as a 1 they already are.

I really like the stuff Howard runs. He is going to be a force in CBB for a long time. He is what I was hoping for from Stackhouse.

Seems better long term for your program. He is younger and seems to be just as good offensively. I know Beilien was pretty elite as an offensive coach though.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Uconn scored 54 points vs us- Bama is at 44 and first half is not even over yet.

Just needed an ACC team to knock out a PAC 12 team. You need actual champions to knock out the self-proclaimed “conference of champions”

Seems better long term for your program. He is younger and seems to be just as good offensively. I know Beilien was pretty elite as an offensive coach though.
we got really lucky. I had no idea what to expect from Juwan, but it seems like he'll have us playing at an extremely elite level with his coaching and recruiting prowess

Buffs not playing with much urgency. Do they understand if they have fewer points at the end of the game they lose?

Our length and activity defensively really stymied the CU offense

I really think FSU got the best possible draw that they could have asked for. If FSU gets bounced from the tourney by Michigan again, I’m going to lose my mind. That Elite 8 game really made me question Leonard Hamilton but hopefully he can redeem himself. Michigan is definitely the best matchup for FSU on the 1 line.

I really think FSU got the best possible draw that they could have asked for. If FSU gets bounced from the tourney by Michigan again, I’m going to lose my mind. That Elite 8 game really made me question Leonard Hamilton but hopefully he can redeem himself. Michigan is definitely the best matchup for FSU on the 1 line.
The thing about that game is that we were not at full strength and they were able to make a run down the stretch and we just don’t have enough to get back. I will be interested to see how well they are able to get the ball inside against us.

Reactions: jhmossy
Honestly though, the other Pac-12 teams did not play an opponent as good as Florida State, this isnt fair for Colorado.

ADVERTISEMENT