ADVERTISEMENT

another crap slate of games this weekend

WeAreDePaul

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2017
CBB is really going down the garbage chute and its never more evident than by looking at these weekend slates of games.

2 games all day Saturday featuring ranked teams vs ranked teams and of course those are both in the Big 12, the ONLY good conference in the country.

Everything else his shit aside from a few interesting potential road game upsets.

Used to get a couple good Sunday games a well, but not anymore. Only halfway interesting game on Sunday is a possible Purdue loss at Rutgers.

CBB is looking like it's on life support these days.

CBB takes it in the poop chute. Football is where it’s at

Leave it to a garbage-conference fan to bring up lol football

Will be watching..
TCU/Baylor
KU/Iowa St
Oklahoma/TTech
Duke/Clemson

Prob will watch..
BYU/Texas
Miami/Pitt
Butler/Nova
Marq/Seton Hall

Not counting out..
Colorado/Wash St
Boise St/Utah St
Northwestern/Ohio St
Houston/KSU

Reactions: boilerzz
I’m not looking forward to another road game after that abortion of a performance we had the other night. :( I’m not optimistic. We seem to be going the wrong way.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Folks down here don't like UK. Arkansas really is one of the toughest places to play. I won't be surprised at all if we go 0'fer this week.
They seem to have basically given up at this point. I’d be surprised if you don’t win by double digits.

They seem to have basically given up at this point. I’d be surprised if you don’t win by double digits.
Don't buy it. They will show up and play off the fans.

Honestly, I don't expect to win there. It's one of the hardest places to play.

They might riot if we win there. Arkansas fans are a different breed.

Don't buy it. They will show up and play off the fans.

Honestly, I don't expect to win there. It's one of the hardest places to play.

They might riot if we win there. Arkansas fans are a different breed.
I know you’re trying to sandbag expectations, but they’re really not good right now. I’m sure they’ll play extra hard and off the crowd, but it’s hard to turn it back on when they seem to have given up and turned it off.

I thought the cocks would be hard for you guys and wouldn’t have touched the Vegas line, but I just don’t see it for this one.

I know you’re trying to sandbag expectations, but they’re really not good right now. I’m sure they’ll play extra hard and off the crowd, but it’s hard to turn it back on when they seem to have given up and turned it off.

I thought the cocks would be hard for you guys and wouldn’t have touched the Vegas line, but I just don’t see it for this one.
Arkansas is the only fanbase in the SEC that I truly feel hates us.

I think the crowd wins...will pull their team across the finish line.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT