ADVERTISEMENT

Is the big 12 overrated this season?

KU's underachieved and still leads your entire conference 2-0 in titles this century. All dat money tho! 😆 😂

200w.gif
dude is riding his conference coattail as his Michigan BB hasn't done shit since the day of the fab five...more than 30 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
14 teams, dickslapped by 1. Get out of this thread, Meeeshigan bum. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LeroyOU12
Reality: Adidas was caught paying a few guys who barely played or contributed chicken scratch.

Meanwhile, Michigan bought the entire Fab 5 and didn't win shit.

B1G-time losers. 😂 🤣
This is some first class delusion. Self is the biggest cheat in college athletics. Fortunately it’s now legal for all teams to pay players so Kansas won’t be winning sh1t anymore. 😉

dude is riding his conference coattail as his Michigan BB hasn't done shit since the day of the fab five...more than 30 years ago.
National championship game appearances in 2013 and 2018. Do you even watch college basketball?

I must have forgotten all the national championship game appearances OU has made in recent times
go to football board if you want to talk football.

at least OU has made it to the final four 2x this century while Michigan and you sitting at home and riding Purdue coattail.

• Haha
Reactions: MGO2022
go to football board if you want to talk football.

at least OU has made it to the final four 2x this century while Michigan and you sitting at home and riding Purdue coattail.
Michigan made the national championship game in 2013 and 2018 you absolute re tard. 😂

This is some first class delusion. Self is the biggest cheat in college athletics. Fortunately it’s now legal for all teams to pay players so Kansas won’t be winning sh1t anymore. 😉

Yeah...a couple thousand bucks for a bench-warmer and a guy who never played is way worse than rampant cheating for decades under multiple coaches. 🤣

well then why are you riding Purdue coattail?
Purdue hasn’t had much success in sports, I want another conference team to enjoy winning for a change. Winning in sports is fun 🤷‍♂️

Yeah...a couple thousand bucks for a bench-warmer and a guy who never played is way worse than rampant cheating for decades under multiple coaches. 🤣
Well it’s over now for Kansas regardless. Hope the cheating days were fun

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
Michigan made the national championship game in 2013 and 2018 you absolute re tard. 😂

Congrats on the easiest run of all time, before Jay Wright broke his dong off in your anus. 😂

Congrats on the easiest run of all time, before Jay Wright broke his dong off in your anus. 😂
He broke his dong off in Kansas’ anus as well that year if I recall. At least we got a final four banner out of it 🤷‍♂️

Well it’s over now for Kansas regardless. Hope the cheating days were fun

Fer sure. 7-1 in his last 8 tourney games with a national championship is a clear sign that it's over.

Michigan, on the other hand....🤣

Last edited:
Fer sure. 7-1 in his last 8 tourney games with a national championship is a clear sign that the end is near. 😂

Michigan, on the other hand....🤣
It’s 2024, Kansas can’t even win the scrub 12 and got bounced in the 2nd round despite splashing a million or so on Dickinson

Purdue hasn’t had much success in sports, I want another conference team to enjoy winning for a change. Winning in sports is fun 🤷‍♂️
I always thought you were a decent poster, but you have turned into a troll and a conference honker since UM won the NC in football this year.

for the record, I'm always pulling for Michigan in football...my long departed father was a Michigan grad and a big fan. Bo Schembechler gave my dad this painting decades ago.

UM-painting.jpg

It’s 2024, Kansas can’t even win the scrub 12 and got bounced in the 2nd round despite splashing a million or so on Dickinson

Yep, it's 2024. Michigan basketball is 8-24 and has no NIL money, and Harbaugh and all your football talent moved on to better things. Sucks to be you. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I always thought you were a decent poster, but you have turned into a troll and a conference honker since UM won the NC in football this year.

for the record, I'm always pulling for Michigan in football...my long departed father was a Michigan grad and a big fan. Bo Schembechler gave my dad this painting decades ago.

UM-painting.jpg
Not really a conference honk, just happy a team that has sucked at sports actually is getting to enjoy sports for a change. I always have been a troll however 🤷‍♂️

Yep, it's 2024. Michigan basketball is 8-24 and has no NIL money, and Harbaugh and all your football talent moved on to better things. God, it sucks to be you. 🤣
Get back to me when Kansas is nationally relevant in any sport. We’re still celebrating a football national championship 🥱

Get back to me when Kansas is nationally relevant in any sport. We’re still celebrating a football national championship 🥱

That's cute bro. I'm still celebrating a third Super Bowl victory in 5 years. Each of which is equivalent to about 10 college titles.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT