ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 32 - Monday Games Thread***

The biggest difference between Oregon Ducks and Iowa Hawkeyes? One team has ‘D’ in its name, while the other doesn’t.

Poor Oklahoma. Running into the national champs in the Round of 32 in the last two tourneys.

Being curious, who else left in the field do you think could matchup with Zags besides Baylor-on a good day?

I think many of them could.

We've seen a million double digit seeds beat teams with far more talent this year (and every other year), but Gonzaga is immune?

I think many of them could.

We've seen a million double digit seeds beat teams with far more talent this year (and every other year), but Gonzaga is immune?

Oh I def agree with that in my opinion-nobody should be immune- however, have seen some people already calling Zags vs Baylor in the finals, and with them being the best 2 teams left, was curious who people thought could upset them...

Reactions: ExitFlagger
The entire PAC 12

If Pac 12 gets five teams in the sweet 16, no fans of a team in the big ten or big 12 should even try to argue with them about the best conference - it is funny to me about the whole big ten vs big 12 best conference this season debate, it's Pac-12 just crushing the other conferences...

If Pac 12 gets five teams in the sweet 16, no fans of a team in the big ten or big 12 should even try to argue with them about the best conference - it is funny to me about the whole big ten vs big 12 best conference this season debate, it's Pac-12 just crushing the other conferences...

Hey, the Big 10 vs Big 12 carried the board this year, Sherlock.

God Bless the PAC but they have 1 poster on this board

What’s really crazy is that the media and committee treated the PAC as by far the worst conference. The PAC regular season champ finished unranked and were given a 7 seed

Reactions: hawkit3113
Hey, the Big 10 vs Big 12 carried the board this year, Sherlock.

God Bless the PAC but they have 1 poster on this board

Dude, yes, totally agree Big 10 vs Big 12 carried the board this season- just kind of funny to see the debate end in a thud like it has...

What’s really crazy is that the media and committee treated the PAC as by far the worst conference. The PAC regular season champ finished unranked and were given a 7 seed

Watch out- some "experts" on twitter are saying Hoosiers should call Dana A for the head coaching position..

Watch out- some "experts" on twitter are saying Hoosiers should call Dana A for the head coaching position..

I don’t blame them for reaching out. He’s a Midwest guy and I would give him a call if I were in their shoes. That said, I doubt he leaves Oregon. He’s built the program where he wants it and the Nike infrastructure isnt going to let Indiana just lure him away with money. He would have to want to go back to the Midwest

Dude, yes, totally agree Big 10 vs Big 12 carried the board this season- just kind of funny to see the debate end in a thud like it has...

Wouldn't say anything's over yet. Little early to concede 5 S16 teams.

ADVERTISEMENT