ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 32 - Monday Games Thread***

The basketball version of "Put me down for an 8" in golf lol
Could you imagine the drama of the announcers....we are cutting to Gonzaga/iupui as iupui is “going for the 8”. We’ve passed the under 8 and they are Gonna need a 3 or one of their dumb ass players not to foul or this game is over

I recall there was an old big east conference title game between Louisville and Cincinnati that ended 24-14 at the half. This one is ugly but not quite there yet.

I'm just gonna watch the LSU Michigan game until I'm forced to watch the end of the Colorado game.

This Michigan game is excellent. Michigan expending all of its talent to try and compete with this LSU team.

I give Michigan a lot of credit, they are really scrappy. Looks like a team that has a lot of coaches' sons on it.

That's the way they have to play if they are going to compete with LSU.

Ohio beat you in an ugly game barely. Umbc beat the shit out of you guys and I think your 2018 team was far better than this years uva team

2018 was far better but losing a player right before tourney changes things. Obviously still should have won though.

I give Michigan a lot of credit, they are really scrappy. Looks like a team that has a lot of coaches' sons on it.

That's the way they have to play if they are going to compete with LSU.

Your post is funny ‘cause you made it sound like Michigan is going up against one of the best teams in the country as a heavy underdog, while last time I checked Michigan is the top seed while LSU is an 8th seed.

Michigan guy just fell down. Wasn't pushed or anything. Yeah, can't say I hate Wade getting shafted but there have been a lot of questionable calls go against them.

Your post is funny ‘cause you made it sound like Michigan is going up against one of the best teams in the country as a heavy underdog, while last time I checked Michigan is the top seed while LSU is an 8th seed.
He’s being facetious. Funny part to me is that he appears to be an ND fan talking shit when they didn’t even make the tournament

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT