ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

I will assure you "ive never blamed the officials for a loss. I complain about bad calls, for sure. But not all game(like some), or hell even a third of the game.

I do watch the game different than probably any on here, understanding positioning, PCA's, watching off ball, etc....Its just in my DNA, bro. When you have officiated for almost 20 years, thats just how it is.
Not just about blaming officials. About bitching about them too. They’re all shit all the time. Every team suffers.

Problem is one can do enough damage by himself.
Scirotto is not very well liked among his peers. Maybe that has changed. But I was told years ago, "stay away from that dude......" Just google his name, and you'll see why. You'll also see why he's (probably) held on to his job.

Reactions: jwardelt
…and one in southern Indiana 😉
Naaah....Ya know my man I probably get madder than most, but b/c I understand PCA's, POE's, positioning, etc....Bad calls dont bother that much---its gonna happen. But when you make a bad call do to "ball watching", being out of position, or being plum lazy, man it just burns my ass.

Not staying "married to calls"---Calling layered plays wrong----shit just gets my ass.

Naaah....Ya know my man I probably get madder than most, but b/c I understand PCA's, POE's, positioning, etc....Bad calls dont bother that much---its gonna happen. But when you make a bad call do to "ball watching", being out of position, or being plum lazy, man it just burns my ass.

Not staying "married to calls"---Calling layered plays wrong----shit just gets my ass.
We good brother. Do me a favor and help get rid of clownsense. The board is starting to smell like circus sex (elephant on clown kinda action).

Great start.....

Two wide open looks, not even close. TJD missing a bunny.

Sheesh

Galoway passed up an open look....for a bad shot by Kopp.

We are straight ass.

ADVERTISEMENT