ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

How many fingers did Shannon use? I’d imagine at least 2
I think Juwan let him use all 10. It’s a good thing they didn’t use game tape or he’d be in prison. Watching Juwan cry into the microphone after the game would’ve won any jury over.

Last edited:
Reactions: RichieRebel
Illinois fans acting like everyone else gives a shit about this just like the rivalry's they push. We don't care if an ex player did or didn't finger bang some hoe bag.

Reactions: MGO2022
Illinois fans acting like everyone else gives a shit about this just like the rivalry's they push. We don't care if an ex player did or didn't finger bang some hoe bag.
You guys making the tourney this year?

Closing arguments are at 1:30 today. It’s all but over, and the evidence points overwhelmingly to not guilty. Sorry, bud.

1. He isn’t on video in the proximity of the girl
2. He isn’t one of the two male DNA samples found in her underwear
3. The girl got a rape kit and then returned to the same bar the supposed incident occurred at on the same night.
4. See below

Wonder if he can countersue for defamation

Wonder if he can countersue for defamation
He certainly could but it would not get very far. He was aquitted based on lack of evidence to convict beyond a reasonable doubt, not becuase of evidence that he didn't do it. A suit like that would be thrown out day one.

We've reached the point in the summer where fans see snippets from offseason workouts and pickup games and extrapolate that into 57 surefire All Big Ten selections.

Commence....now!!
Or lottery picks.
Carson Cooper

iu

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: VulvHa and boilerzz
Because you two are so insecure and defensive, not because any of us actually give a shit about it.
He’s talking about you bringing up the rivalry narrative. We don’t give two shits about the mediocrity that has been paraded through Bloomington. Certainly not a team I think much about.

Illinois to raise a “Shannon not guilty” banner before their first home game this year.

Illinois to raise a “Shannon not guilty” banner before their first home game this year.
Can’t wait for the Dusty May savior narrative for him to be fired in 5 years when the donors get sick of him underperforming with talent.

Or he could end up becoming the next John Beilein.
And the odds of that are slim to nil. Bielien was a top 3 coach in his best years. Not likely for anyone.

Bielien’s best attribute was taking average players and making them good, good players making them great, and great players into premier players. That’s not who May is.

• Haha
He certainly will not come close to achieving the career of former lottery pick Romeo Langford.
Yeah it seems pretty clear he’ll be a first round pick. Funny to see people claim he’s watching it at Purdue because he’s nervous he won’t get picked in the first round.

You don’t have the capability to get under my skin. We’ve been playing this game for decades on here and with people much smarter than you.
You’re the most easily triggered person in this thread, that’s why I keep doing it. In reality, no one else cares that much about the Shannon trial result. It’s just hilarious that you came into the thread celebrating it like your team had just won a national championship. I’m actually glad he didn’t ruin his entire life over a drunken mistake.

You’re the most easily triggered person in this thread, that’s why I keep doing it. In reality, no one else cares that much about the Shannon trial result. It’s just hilarious that you came into the thread celebrating it like your team had just won a national championship. I’m actually glad he didn’t ruin his entire life over a drunken mistake.
Mhmm. Your incessant flaming is extremely transparent.

Last edited:
Has he posted that he wishes he could “get just one swing at you”

That, my friend is triggered

• Haha
Apparently Catchings reached back out to Painter the next day to apologize and ask for his spot back. Unfortunately for him, he ended up at BYU instead.

Apparently Catchings reached back out to Painter the next day to apologize and ask for his spot back. Unfortunately for him, he ended up at BYU instead.

I saw that rumor on Twitter today. But, it was coming from a Purdue fan with around 200 followers.

The more likely story is, Tim Fanning, who was an OTE Assistant, persuaded Catchings to decommit. Fanning was announced as the BYU assistant coach just 2 days before KC decommitted. He could have easily assured him that BYU had a combination of more money & playing time available. Looks like tampering to me, but no one way to know for sure.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Does anyone know where I could find points per possession in the half court - and ppp in transition?

I'm guessing Synergy Sports tracks this stat, but would be curious if it's available anywhere else?

I saw that rumor on Twitter today. But, it was coming from a Purdue fan with around 200 followers.

The more likely story is, Tim Fanning, who was an OTE Assistant, persuaded Catchings to decommit. Fanning was announced as the BYU assistant coach just 2 days before KC decommitted. He could have easily assured him that BYU had a combination of more money & playing time available. Looks like tampering to me, but no one way to know for sure.
It’s been discussed on our board as well but this one has been all over the place. BYU has 15 scholarship players at the moment too lol. Tampering wouldn’t be surprising either.

It’s been discussed on our board as well but this one has been all over the place. BYU has 15 scholarship players at the moment too lol. Tampering wouldn’t be surprising either.

Who knows? I certainly wouldn't put it past KC to change his mind - and then change his mind again. Tampering is also a very strong possibility.

Probably the best decision for both parties. He didn't seem like a Matt Painter type of player, IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT