ADVERTISEMENT

What Is The Best Basketball Conference Overall This Season?

look at this dude. The only post you have made the last two days are to me. Talk about rent free. I own you bitch. Keep biting
Dafuq? You’re a moron that can’t even figure out what I’ve posted. Trash just like both your programs.

Back to the topic, there’s no conference even close to the Big12, then it doesn’t really matter because all of the other five major conferences have their faults. Louisville is definitely in the major fault category for the ACC.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
rexkwondo-napolean-dynamite.gif

I mean, what am I saying that's so wrong here? The SEC is better than the ACC, I don't see how it can be argued.

Again, I couldn't care less if teams want to brag about a non conference game. Have at it. I would prefer UK lose to KU in mid Nov but be playing really well in early March as opposed to the opposite.

What is the Big 12 record vs the ACC this yr? Do we have this data (or a site that compares conference records)?

Also, I couldn't care less about how the SEC performs in March. I actively root against most SEC teams in March.

Wanted KU to beat Ark and Duke to beat UT last yr...neither of which happened.

Duke lost to Arkansas in like November dude get over it. We've improved more than the vast majority of the field as we've got Mitchell playing well now, Proctor rounding into form and McCain has emerged as a serious scoring threat.

Duke didn't have Jeremy Roach and Mark Mitchell for that home game vs Pitt. Kentucky's not beating a team of Pitt's caliber if they don't have Dilly and Antonio Reeves for the game.

MSU has been on a skid but they beat Baylor, Wisconsin and Illinois so they have really good wins. No one's gaming anything, Iowa is #49 on KenPom and Ohio State is #62 on KenPom so those aren't terrible losses.

Are you arguing that MSU should not be in the field?

I don't think that South Carolina is "no good", I think they're about as good as Pitt, Iowa and VT which is pretty solid.

Duke since the 1st UNC game is #3 on Torvik, they've been playing elite basketball. No I don't think that SC has a realistic shot at beating Duke since Duke is very consistent now unlike Kentucky who can seemingly lose to anyone on a given night.

I am confused.

You say ACC sucks and UNC and Duke are overrated and would have 10 losses in the SEC.

A 10 loss SEC team would never be considered a FF team.

You say Duke is a potential FF team.

Doesn’t make sense.

These things don’t go together.

So what I’m getting from all this is the SEC is the best conference, or no?

@kyjeff1

I couldn’t find the thread where you and @mcnicKY91 were handlng @bignish and @ExitFlagger their asses about the SEC being stronger than years past. its delusional to think the ACC is stronger than the SEC this year. Absolutely delusional.

Edit - I think it was @FaithPlusOne who was saying something about puffing out our SEC chest or something like that. Not going back to look for it so feel free to address him on the matter too at your convenience. Handle business. You and McnicKY91 are doing a nice job getting the others to come around to reality.

Reactions: kyjeff1
@kyjeff1

I couldn’t find the thread where you and @mcnicKY91 were handlng @bignish and @ExitFlagger their asses about the SEC being stronger than years past. its delusional to think the ACC is stronger than the SEC this year. Absolutely delusional.

Edit - I think it was @FaithPlusOne who was saying something about puffing out our SEC chest or something like that. Not going back to look for it so feel free to address him on the matter too at your convenience. Handle business. You and McnicKY91 are doing a nice job getting the others to come around to reality.

3-16 vs ranked teams in non-con. Puff those chests! 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: Deepelm
2-16 vs ranked teams in non-con. Puff those chests! 😆
That's funny, I come up with 4 ranked wins just for UK, Arkansas and Tennessee:
UK: Miami and uNC
UT: Illinois
Arkansas: Duke

Where are you getting only 2 wins?

Alabama and UT went 1-6 in the non-con against ranked teams, they definitely didn't help the cause.

But I'm not sure why you put so much weight on that, the ACC drug their nuts all over the BIG12 and that league is way down. Even that terrible SEC league kicked the ACC's asses.

@kyjeff1

Bignish is okay, I know he hates UK and the SEC, but I have an avatar bet going with him. Hopefully my 3 SEC teams go further in the NCAAT than his 3 ACC teams.

Exit is a douche that twists everything you say and lies like it's his job. He was Mr. Baracus that posted on RR for a while trying to pose as a UK fan.

He had a rough night last night, KU lost and UK won, so I'll go easy on him today. I have a heart.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Up until a few years ago, everyone… ..EVERYONE dumped on the SEC every year and it was a lot worse than what they're saying about the ACC right now and it's most likely because the ACC built up a ton of street cred.

I get it, it's aggravating, because it's still conference play and when you are a blue blood, or a team that is leading the conference, you not only get everyone's best shot, they have you circled on the calendar and they do shit they don't do when they play everyone else.

The problem is, teams like Wake, BC, Miami, FSU, GT and Clemson, lay down when they play everyone else.
Does the past hurt you in this much in other parts of your life like it does in hoops. You know, the stuff that really means something.

• Haha
Does the past hurt you in this much in other parts of your life like it does in hoops. You know, the stuff that really means something.
F- on your contribution to this thread, Gary.
Look, the ACC is down, just own it.
But hey, the ACC has a winning record against the BIG12, so you can sleep well tonight.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT