ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

@jwardelt i see the comment 😛- dare you to find one post I blamed a loss on the refs 😎
Wasn't talking about you, just borden and hawk. I don't have the patience to run down receipts. But we used to have rules around this place.

walter-john-goodman.gif

Indiana is peaking, Iowa never plays well at AH, and they are just a bad match up for us.

They should have won the first game. They will want revenge.
Game worries me. Iowa can score. IU is coming off a big win @ Purdue. Senior Night is on the horizon.

Although with what is it at stake, I'd hope the Hoosiers come ready to play. Indiana will have to play well, to win.

I'm looking forward to a Fran melt down, tbh.
Probably not gonna get it unless the refs are really trash, unlike during the MSU game. I think Fran has been told he's pushing some boundaries even by his standards with his recent tirades, technicals, and staredowns.

I'm more interested to see how salty Mike Woodson and how snarky the Hoosier crowd is tonight. Iowa has been putting it to poor ole Indiana lately and Woodson made it clear Fran is in his head in the post-game of their first meeting.......

Should be fun watching Indiana finally win me some money after I bet on them. ;)

Probably not gonna get it unless the refs are really trash, unlike during the MSU game. I think Fran has been told he's pushing some boundaries even by his standards with his recent tirades, technicals, and staredowns.

I'm more interested to see how salty Mike Woodson and how snarky the Hoosier crowd is tonight. Iowa has been putting it to poor ole Indiana lately and Woodson made it clear Fran is in his head in the post-game of their first meeting.......

Should be fun watching Indiana finally win me some money after I bet on them. ;)

why-are-you-winking-adam-pally.gif

There are some fan bases that don’t and some that do. Let’s just say some that do will be playing tonight
Officials are gonna miss calls....When I watch a game, there are usually anywhere between 4-5 calls that really bother me. Other than that, its neither here nor there when it comes to how the game is called.

With that being said, one guy that I do not like is Scirotto. I do not think he should be working in the B10. I worked with him years ago----a huge ****ing prick. His grade outs were always at the lower tier..

Game worries me. Iowa can score. IU is coming off a big win @ Purdue. Senior Night is on the horizon.

Although with what is it at stake, I'd hope the Hoosiers come ready to play. Indiana will have to play well, to win.
If we can hold those chodes to 52 I don’t see why you can’t.

Officials are gonna miss calls....When I watch a game, there are usually anywhere between 4-5 calls that really bother me. Other than that, its neither here nor there when it comes to how the game is called.

With that being said, one guy that I do not like is Scirotto. I do not think he should be working in the B10. I worked with him years ago----a huge ****ing prick. His grade outs were always at the lower tier..
Scirotto, Green and Pfiefer. All ass.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Scirotto, Green and Pfiefer. All ass.
I cannot disagree......I know all three. I've worked with Scirotto. Been to camps with Pfiefer. Green is absolutely a horrid official , for this level.

They are all very, very inconsistent, and constantly out of position. Which leads to the inconsistency, and well then just being not very good.

As a CREW they are horrendous.

I cannot disagree......I know all three. I've worked with Scirotto. Been to camps with Pfiefer. Green is absolutely a horrid official , for this level.

They are all very, very inconsistent, and constantly out of position. Which leads to the inconsistency, and well then just being not very good.

As a CREW they are horrendous.
Seems like we’ve had at least one of them just about every game. It’s a minor miracle when we don’t.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Wasn't talking about you, just borden and hawk. I don't have the patience to run down receipts. But we used to have rules around this place.

walter-john-goodman.gif
I will assure you "ive never blamed the officials for a loss. I complain about bad calls, for sure. But not all game(like some), or hell even a third of the game.

I do watch the game different than probably any on here, understanding positioning, PCA's, watching off ball, etc....Its just in my DNA, bro. When you have officiated for almost 20 years, thats just how it is.

ADVERTISEMENT