ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL 20 WINS CLUB

JackStorm

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hey guys. This thread is only for teams with a minimum of 20 wins this season.

Purdue, UConn and Cocks; y’all in the club. Others, we might see you in March.

Why are you here? Did you sneak in?
Well.....ive spoken to the BIG THREE; Purdue, UCONN, COCKS and weve decided having him around is for our comedy. Kind of like in medieval times the Kings would have a court jester in their hall.

Why are you here? Did you sneak in?
When you've been dragging your nuts over the faces of everyone for 100 years, you get a free pass into any club you want to go in.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm heading for the cigar lounge up in here.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Well.....ive spoken to the BIG THREE; Purdue, UCONN, COCKS and weve decided having him around is for our comedy. Kind of like in medieval times the Kings would have a court jester in their hall.
So @kyjeff1 is our fool?
When you've been dragging your nuts over the faces of everyone for 100 years, you get a free pass into any club you want to go in.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm heading for the cigar lounge up in here.
What jersey number does History wear?

So @kyjeff1 is our fool?

What jersey number does History wear?

giphy-65.gif

@Houston
Welcome to the club!

Love Sampsons passion! Continue making the BIG FOUR proud.

Hey Cock boys, that 2017 FF team, that was great wasn't it?
Isn't it odd that UK clapped your cheeks that year? 😃

• Haha
Oh yeah, 20 wins, I forgot, you guys aren't used to that. 😂😂😂

They're not use to winning but as a group they're like kids on Christmas Day. I do hope they don't come up missing after the season because they definitely liven things up around here.

• Haha
They're not use to winning but as a group they're like kids on Christmas Day. I do hope they don't come up missing after the season because they definitely liven things up around here.
They've been silent since April 2017.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Trespasser!! Get out. You don’t meet the minimum requirement to post in this thread.
We’re saving our wad for when we see y'all in the SECT. Hope you're thirsty for a protein shake.
Noted.

Dude this is all gravy to me. I'm much more a football fan. American and Premier/ Champion's League before I get to basketball. We were so good in the late sixties that we made the ACC/Holes & devils have to change the rules to be weighted against Carolina and Frank McGuire in Cola. That's when we said deuces in 70 and went into the wilderness for 20+ years before we joined a much more superior conference in the SEC.

Dude this is all gravy to me. I'm much more a football fan. American and Premier/ Champion's League before I get to basketball. We were so good in the late sixties that we made the ACC/Holes & devils have to change the rules to be weighted against Carolina and Frank McGuire in Cola. That's when we said deuces in 70 and went into the wilderness for 20+ years before we joined a much more superior conference in the SEC.

Joining a better conference didn't do you guys any favors when it comes to winning but like you I'm old enough to know why you guys bounced.

The sate of SC has some outstanding talent in football and basketball and I don't understand why you guys can't win on a consistent basis especially with the resources you guys have and all that SEC money.

Joining a better conference didn't do you guys any favors when it comes to winning but like you I'm old enough to know why you guys bounced.

The sate of SC has some outstanding talent in football and basketball and I don't understand why you guys can't win on a consistent basis especially with the resources you guys have and all that SEC money.
Said SEC money had been diverted to infrastructure like new facilities. We have up'd our game in Cola building wise. Next, are building our NIL strength financially with hopes of wins coming due to better recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT