ADVERTISEMENT

He's Back !

I had no idea either first time and hopefully was just a mix of thinks. Either way it is fixable. Was going to have lunch Thursday with a former Alabama poster who just go banned. Great guy.

Thanks for the condolences. Like the FF at least Alabama was in it. Maybe one day you will know how it feels. We will talk about it if it does,
Hey, CHF is no small deal, it can be managed, but you don't get over it like a Cold. Look into it Skyhawk, it isn't really "fixable". I'm only saying this out of concern for you.

Hey, CHF is no small deal, it can be managed, but you don't get over it like a Cold. Look into it Skyhawk, it isn't really "fixable". I'm only saying this out of concern for you.
Thanks. My problem was Htperkalemia or high potassium. Made changes including ditching Lisinopril. My friend said you now know what CHF feels like. Maybe I used a bad choice of words.

I did not have a heart attack.

I was sent home with a big change of meds and orders to gradually resume normal activities. There is a small chance of blockage and may do a cath depending on how things go in a couple of weeks, The cardio at the local hospital wanted to do one but my two Doc friends said no as they do not offer the ability of follow up.

Thanks for the concern and we will see what happens next. I will let you know, In the meantime I will do what it takes to handle the problem. Except wear orange that is.

Reactions: della
Thanks. My problem was Htperkalemia or high potassium. Made changes including ditching Lisinopril. My friend said you now know what CHF feels like. Maybe I used a bad choice of words.

I did not have a heart attack.

I was sent home with a big change of meds and orders to gradually resume normal activities. There is a small chance of blockage and may do a cath depending on how things go in a couple of weeks, The cardio at the local hospital wanted to do one but my two Doc friends said no as they do not offer the ability of follow up.

Thanks for the concern and we will see what happens next. I will let you know, In the meantime I will do what it takes to handle the problem. Except wear orange that is.
Well, take care of yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT