ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Nice little 17-2 run for Iowa. Live look at Michigan:

giphy.gif

I didn't turn it on until the OSU game ended but in the time I was watching, I'm pretty sure Dickinson didn't take a single field goal. Looking at the box score, he had 6 field goal attempts.

Dafuq is up with that?

I didn't turn it on until the OSU game ended but in the time I was watching, I'm pretty sure Dickinson didn't take a single field goal. Looking at the box score, he had 6 field goal attempts.

Dafuq is up with that?
Iowa doubled every catch in the post, made him get rid of the ball and so others would have to beat em.

Dafuq is up with that?

You gonna try to throw a white boy at Iowa? We grow white boys during droughts, dude. No he got doubled and we left Jett Howard open for 40 minutes. He torched us. It was a normal Iowa game.

Hahahahaha that was fantastic. Juwan should be fired before he boards the plane.

We didn't expect Howard to go nuts, but it worked.

I would rather have Howard go nuts than Dickinson
Yep, he cooled off in the second and as soon as that happened they were fukt.

Sandfort dropped a deuce in their mouth and they enjoyed it

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113

Dafuq is up with that?
Their season is circling the drain. Juwan’s turd isn’t quite flushed but it’s close.

ADVERTISEMENT