ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

I'm not sure about incestual but he definitely had the methed-out crazy eyes last night.
That's why shows like Yellowstone are ridiculous. You don't need to defend your cattle from cattle thieves with ARs in the era of electronic surveillance and a police state protecting the interests of wealthy ranchers or farmers. The only reason you need guns for those places is because half the chemicals in agriculture are meth precursor.

Speaking of owned. Someone posted this on our homeboard. IU hosts Wisky tomorrow.

iu-wi-png.297072

I can see you guys winning by 10 or more, I don’t see a world where MSU wins by 10 or more.

I’m excited for the game, definitely expecting a loss though.
I’ll be interested to see if our length or your quickness presents more of an issue.

I can see you guys winning by 10 or more, I don’t see a world where MSU wins by 10 or more.

It sounds like Hall will be back in the starting lineup.

I don’t see it being a 10 point win for either, unless one team is just blistering hot from deep

Sucks Michigan didn’t get Terrance Shannon, would have been a solid 6th man for them

MSU just pounding it inside. Would love to get more calls, I’m sure they thought they would with this strategy going in, especially against this foul prone Illinois team. But, can’t complain about 37 at half against this team at all.

ADVERTISEMENT