ADVERTISEMENT

LeBron James

I'll pray to Satan for you, Borden.
If that's what you...then do so. Satan exist. So if you choose to.pray to him...Do so. Satan is a strong, strong force. A powerful being. So please dont involve IU. THAT'S all I ask.

There are a lot of people that try to convince others that they see things others don’t. I Can’t imagine many agreeing that statement is accurate. But then again, you guys rarely, if ever break ranks. It’s not everywhere, it’s not all the time, it’s it isn’t necessary to inject it into convos at every possible turn.
So much this. Very good post.

You're privileged b/c you can remain unaware that race is part of just about everything. You reinforce white supremacist culture by fighting against that knowledge.
Being aware that it isn’t a part of everything is the exact opposite of being unaware. I reinforce equality and respect every time I don’t give a shit about skin color. You can use your buzz words and continue to stir the pot....or you could be part of the solution. No matter how many times u blow your dog whistle and call regular folks racist—-it doesn’t make them racist. It makes you a shithead.

Being aware that it isn’t a part of everything is the exact opposite of being unaware. I reinforce equality and respect every time I don’t give a shit about skin color. You can use your buzz words and continue to stir the pot....or you could be part of the solution. No matter how many times u blow your dog whistle and call regular folks racist—-it doesn’t make them racist. It makes you a shithead.
Yup. This.

So he's right because...You say so? I'll ask this:
When getting pulled over, is it different for a black guy because the black guy injects the thought; racism? Or is it the cop? Or both? And you feel this is the case every time? How much of this is brought on by folks like the lady wearing the "Blue lives murder" shirt? How much is this fear is taught? Opposed to actually happening? I don't have the statistics, but I'd feel comfortable saying that a small percentage of actual racism playing a part in a stop, is very minimal.
Now with that being said. Do I feel that racism plays a part? Oh, absolutely. And it's a sickening action. But do i feel it happens at the rate that you Or Dat [especially Dat] feel? Ummm, no.
So again...What makes him right? His opinion? An opinion just like mine? And if I'm not mistaken, isn't Dat white? If so, how the fcvk does he know what's it like? As said, Dat is the type of person that feels if he holds a door open for a black person, he's "helping" them. As for me, I just see it as holding the door open for a person.
Serious question. Do you think it is harder to be black or white in this country?

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
There are a lot of people that try to convince others that they see things others don’t. I Can’t imagine many agreeing that statement is accurate. But then again, you guys rarely, if ever break ranks. It’s not everywhere, it’s not all the time, it’s it isn’t necessary to inject it into convos at every possible turn.

Wait... not many will agree with the statement that getting pulled over is a different thing for a black person compared to a white person?

Serious question. Do you think it is harder to be black or white in this country?
I think its harder for those who choose not to hold themselves accountable. For those who choose to continually blame others for their failures. I don't think it's any "harder" for me to make a living than a black guy. Or to get an education. Or to buy a house. Or a car. Now with that being said....Yes I think racism exist. Just answering your next question, BTW.

Reactions: SNU0821
I think its harder for those who choose not to hold themselves accountable. For those who choose to continually blame others for their failures. I don't think it's any "harder" for me to make a living than a black guy. Or to get an education. Or to buy a house. Or a car. Now with that being said....Yes I think racism exist. Just answering your next question, BTW.

You didn’t answer the question.

You didn’t answer my question directly. Based on your response, would it be accurate to say you think being Black makes ones path no different/harder than a White person?

Wait... not many will agree with the statement that getting pulled over is a different thing for a black person compared to a white person?
Why is that? Is it different 100 out of 100 times? Or is it different because black people think it's different? Look, there are certainly bad cops out there. No doubt. But you guys try and push that it's some enormous amount. That every bal k.that gets pulled over, has a different experoen e than a white guy. In some case , that's true. But not at the rate you feel.

Lmfao, you’re so full of shit.

Reactions: Matt Laurer
I don’t agree with your statement. I don’t think many actually agree with it.

You didn’t answer my question directly. Based on your response, would it be accurate to say you think being Black makes ones path no different/harder than a White person?
I don't think it is. This isn't 1955. It's 2018. I know...I know. How could I know? Well, how could you know? Or any white person on here? It's really a question that's, well, a hard question for me or any white person to answer. I just don't think racism exists on the level some of you do.

Lol, of course you don’t. That’s your m.o.
Many people would agree with thedude.
Sure, people who cry racism or try and bring race into every situation would probably agree with TheDude. Normal people who don’t bring race into Everything likely won’t agree.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Another series of cognitive dissonance within this thread. Good stuff. Reinforces my humorous opinion of the right, and their cluelessness. “It ain’t happenin to me, so it ain’t happenin” Lololol

Reactions: Dattier
Sure, people who cry racism or try and bring race into every situation would probably agree with TheDude. Normal people who don’t bring race into Everything likely won’t agree.
Shhhh...That makes sense.

I don't think it is. This isn't 1955. It's 2018. I know...I know. How could I know? Well, how could you know? Or any white person on here? It's really a question that's, well, a hard question for me or any white person to answer. I just don't think racism exists on the level some of you do.
So this is important. Thanks for your honest. We’ve established a good baseline here. You don’t think it’s harder to be a person of color than it is White in this country.

Another question. Do you have a daughter?

Another series of cognitive dissonance within this thread. Good stuff. Reinforces my humorous opinion of the right, and their cluelessness. “It ain’t happenin to me, so it ain’t happenin” Lololol
And it reinforces conservatives opinions of race baiting liberals who obsess over everything race related and turn every situation into a race discussion when it’s not relevant. So I guess we’re even, amirite?

Who said it doesn't happen? I've yet to see one poster on here say racism doesn't exist. It's just not that everyone feels it ALWAYS exist. Carry on.

To socially inept middle aged white guys, yep... I’m sure it does.
Nah. Just the normal guys who don’t go straight to racism every minute of every day. But I guess it’s pretty normal for the crazy liberals to call others racist and downplay anyone who doesn’t play the race card at every opportunity.

Nah. Just the normal guys who don’t go straight to racism every minute of every day. But I guess it’s pretty normal for the crazy liberals to call others racist and downplay anyone who doesn’t play the race card at every opportunity.
It’s normal for the far righties to virtue signal at every turn, and claim something is racist when it fits your narrative, as I explained to Borden without him being able to comprehend it, per usual.

Reactions: Dattier
That makes just zero sense. Really. And it's an example of how folks like you want an "all or nothing " narrative. There's no middle ground. It's racism all.the time. Has to be.
Carry on.
Nope, only when it is in fact racism. Your po dunk ideology is so far right and skewed, unless someone is shouting the N word at someone, and you personally witnessed it, then you’d consider it such.

That makes just zero sense. Really. And it's an example of how folks like you want an "all or nothing " narrative. There's no middle ground. It's racism all.the time. Has to be.
Carry on.
Yup. We’ve seen this story numerous times. Michael Brown. If you didn’t agree immediately the cop was racist, YOU were racist. Even when Darren Wilson go cleared of any wrongdoing, people still called him or anyone who supported him, racist. It’s the definition of the liberal playbook.

It’s normal for the far righties to virtue signal at every turn, and claim something is racist when it fits your narrative, as I explained to Borden without him being able to comprehend it, per usual.
Honest question. Do you think less of conservatives or people who don’t agree with your ideologies?

Honest question. Do you think less of conservatives or people who don’t agree with your ideologies?
Not necessarily, I have friends who are conservatives, not on the extreme level that you, Borden, Hail or Letsgo represent. Face to face, thoughtful conversations take place in the real world. You and I can both agree on that. The internet is a place for people to sling shit from every direction whilst being blindfolded.

Not necessarily, I have friends who are conservatives, not on the extreme level that you, Borden, Hail or Letsgo represent. Face to face, thoughtful conversations take place in the real world. You and I can both agree on that. The internet is a place for people to sling shit from every direction whilst being blindfolded.
Good. I appreciate the answer. I’m in your same boat. I have plenty of liberal friends. Most don’t subscribe to the extreme ideologies, but they’re still very liberal. I disagree and it’s all good.

ADVERTISEMENT