ADVERTISEMENT

LeBron James

How would you know if you’re unwilling to have a conversation with a minority? You have stated multiple times you are in disbelief or all the stories being circulated.

I sincerely hope you work or the nerve one day to try and understand how another views the world.

You know, it’s a little ironic considering you constantly ask us to understand what referees endure on the court. You say we are way too hard on them.
I've had this conversation multiple.times with basketball and baseball partners of mine. Coaches as well. It's a part of our training as well. But because I think it's a bad idea to have this rypenof conversation with my daughters , boyfriends parents...Well you assume I've never have.
Again...All.or nothing.

Reactions: SNU0821
How do you know he hasn’t had a conversation with a minority about this topic?
Like I said...All or nothing with these guys. It's part of our training. We discuss it with fellow umpires, within our associations. How to handle possible situations if they arise. Talk about frequently with my colleagues. But hey, since I don't think its a good conversation piece with my daughters b/f, and their parenst...Well obviously I've never entertained the notion.:rolleyes:

Edit: we also practice this in basketball. It's just what has become of the times.

Last edited:
Such the smart guy. Food order wrong for a black guy, by a white waiter: Racism. Not a waiter simply getting an order wrong. But done so because the customer was black. That's the attitude that's been injected by people like you. Of course racism exist. It's a problem in this country. But until.folks like YOU quit implying it happens ALL.THE.TIME, it won't end. And let's be honest...People such as you and Dat Don t want it to end. You need it. You live for the shit. You love the shit. Your life would be shit w/o the drama. Of course every time a black guybis pulled over, his life flashes before his eyes. :rolleyes:
Your entire life is consumed with the agenda of pushing racism.at every corner. And at all.cost. IMO, anyone who supports a person wearing a shirt that reads, "Blue lives Murder" has huge, huge issues. It's a terrible message. It teaches hate. And why? Because small portion of the countrys police force has committed some heinous acts towards black people? What about the millions of cops that havent? Are they murders too?
Yikes, been thinking about this a lot, eh? This diatribe of a post speaks volumes about your lack of character or awareness.

Yikes, been thinking about this a lot, eh? This diatribe of a post speaks volumes about your lack of character or awareness.
Yeah..What terrible character I have. I mean it's crazy to think that a woman wearing a.shirt, proclaimimg.police officers as murders, then teaching that to her son, is wrong. Seesh. If only I could think more like her...Right?:rolleyes:

I said to give me an example of me jumping to the defense of other grown men who are capable of speaking for themselves. Liking someone's post (for me) only means that I agree with or laughed at or conceded with their point. It doesn't mean I am defending their every thought.

You contribute nothing to these conversations. You are nothing more than a yapping ankle biter. I used to enjoy conversations with you, but you have turned into Q lite.
Yeah, you provide such impeccable content to these discussions..Laughing

You even said it yourself, when the conversation turns south or becomes menial to you, you troll. Gmafb Laughing

Whew, your awareness levels are far gone.
Im well aware. I don't care how you try and justify the shirt. It's wrong. She's not making her child aware. She's making him afraid. Shes teaching him , in essence, that being black itself is a crime. She's implanting hate, before respect even has a chance.
I'm fully aware of the racial issues in today's world. It's sickening. And it needs atention. Just not this type of attention. How can support a shirt proclaiming all police officers as murders?

Yeah, you provide such impeccable content to these discussions..Laughing

You even said it yourself, when the conversation turns south or becomes menial to you, you troll. Gmafb Laughing
I at least give my opinions. Not just criticize others. I will give the same treatment to others that they give to me. That's not trolling and I never said that I troll.

Nah. Just speaks to his difference of opinion from yours. Neither is right or wrong. Just different.
Naaah. I'm racist. Blind to the world or racism. I mean it's sad how some of these people think.
We see a bush on fire in the woods. To us, its a bush on fire. To them...its a Forrest fire.:eek:

Being aware that it isn’t a part of everything is the exact opposite of being unaware. I reinforce equality and respect every time I don’t give a shit about skin color. You can use your buzz words and continue to stir the pot....or you could be part of the solution. No matter how many times u blow your dog whistle and call regular folks racist—-it doesn’t make them racist. It makes you a shithead.
Then you don't give a bleep about people's actual lives.

So I’m just gonna leave this here. @toonces11 seems like a good dude and pretty smart. I think he’s trolling a touch.

@SNU0821 seems a little smart but a little unhinged and has some radical ideas. Also poor.

@IUfanBorden seems pretty limited cognitively and validates a lot of feelings towards officials.

Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
So I’m just gonna leave this here. @toonces11 seems like a good dude and pretty smart. I think he’s trolling a touch.

@SNU0821 seems a little smart but a little unhinged and has some radical ideas. Also poor.

@IUfanBorden seems pretty limited cognitively and validates a lot of feelings towards officials.

Sorry not sorry.
Laughing

Sorry not sorry.
What am I, chopped liver?

Im well aware. I don't care how you try and justify the shirt. It's wrong. She's not making her child aware. She's making him afraid. Shes teaching him , in essence, that being black itself is a crime. She's implanting hate, before respect even has a chance.
I'm fully aware of the racial issues in today's world. It's sickening. And it needs atention. Just not this type of attention. How can support a shirt proclaiming all police officers as murders?
100% of the drivel you spew I think is repulsive, and utterly wrong. Opinions are like kittens, most give them away.

Just dumb will suffice.

Also,
Bobby Knight belongs in jail
Meh, an upgrade I suppose. Not sure why Knight belongs in jail...But OK? As a CBB official, HS official and college baseball and HS umpire---Ive certainly been called worse. I mean you cannot please everyone. Some are gonna like ya---Some are not. That's life.

I’ll give you props for that one. Lol.
Ya know, I'm not racist. Not even close. The words may not always come out right. But have nothing but respect for all people. I understand the seriousness of racism. It is sometimes overlooked. But I just do not think its the epidemic that some try to paint.

Have a good night.

Ya know, I'm not racist. Not even close. The words may not always come out right. But have nothing but respect for all people. I understand the seriousness of racism. It is sometimes overlooked. But I just do not think its the epidemic that some try to paint.

Have a good night.

Hey, it’s a start.

Reactions: Matt Laurer

Have a good night.
Fair enough. Rather than get defensive with some of us, try to consider the other side. That’s all.

Also, fvck IU

Hey, it’s a start.
Not really. I've always recognized the issue. I've seen it with my own eyes. Heard it with my own ears. I do think the extent of racism is sometimes based on where you live. For me, I live in rural Indiana. A small town of 7,000, So here, its not an everyday issue. MOF, its not an issue. But 90 miles to the north, in Indianapolis, it is. Or 4o miles to the south in Louisville. In those cities, racism is an every day issue. I have seen that as well. To me racism can be, an untold story. A story without a title. And thats due to ignorance. Ignorance that I am guilty of. I still do not feel racism is as rapant as some feel. BUT....I also live in a small,rural,Indiana town. Something I need to realize. Racism here, isn't the same as racisim in Indianapolis.

Fair enough. Rather than get defensive with some of us, try to consider the other side. That’s all.

Also, fvck IU
Fair enough. And I cannot say fvck such and such. I dont even know who the fvck it is you root for. Sooooooooooooo....fvck whoever it is you do.

Not really. I've always recognized the issue. I've seen it with my own eyes. Heard it with my own ears. I do think the extent of racism is sometimes based on where you live. For me, I live in rural Indiana. A small town of 7,000, So here, its not an everyday issue. MOF, its not an issue. But 90 miles to the north, in Indianapolis, it is. Or 4o miles to the south in Louisville. In those cities, racism is an every day issue. I have seen that as well. To me racism can be, an untold story. A story without a title. And thats due to ignorance. Ignorance that I am guilty of. I still do not feel racism is as rapant as some feel. BUT....I also live in a small,rural,Indiana town. Something I need to realize. Racism here, isn't the same as racisim in Indianapolis.
I'm glad to live in a town where racism doesn't exist.

Memphis Tennessee.

We could of saved about 30 posts each if you would have posted this earlier in the day..

ADVERTISEMENT