ADVERTISEMENT

LeBron James

That administrators and the like waste huge amounts of time on meaningless busywork and data collection that has no impact on teaching?

Uh.... yeah.
As a son of a teacher man. I now fully understand extra testing in schools.

To make sure the teachers wouldn't prefer talking politics and race on Rivals message board.

Reactions: TheDude1
six hour PD?

^ 6 hour power dickin?

I should be so lucky.

And I mean... even as a catcher, I should be so lucky.

If I am told to spend three hours analyzing statistics by people who don't know the first thing about statistics again... oh god.

Can't wait 'till the kids start coming. Then it gets good. Until then... ugh.

Reactions: Matt Laurer
I should be so lucky.

If I am told to spend three hours analyzing statistics by people who don't know the first thing about statistics again... oh god.

...so many double entendres.

tumblr_mowgalVS3O1snfsquo1_400.gif

I should be so lucky.

Not to mention the resources and money spent on BS like this that could easily go into paying teachers a fraction of what they should.

I should be so lucky.

EVAAS?

Read again.

What's not so obvious is any kind of support for that. Claiming it's obvious is just a cop-out. I've fully supported the unfortunate conclusions I've reached about you.

Here? Y'all won't even acknowledge the problem accurately. That's a prerequisite to so-called "solutions" on a message board.
Double yawn....Im going to do everyone a favor and call this conversation played out.

Was that Duke's record with him on the team? Forgive me, it's completely unmemorable.

Yeah, sure. Something like that.

Bagley was a stud, though. Yes, his defense was suspect at times. But the zone defense masked that deficiency, for the most part. One of the most talented offensive players from this past decade, IMO.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT