ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
On my way home today a dude was driving like a lunatic, cutting people off left and right. We both ended up next to each other at a light. I get him to roll his window down and tell him his back passenger tire is really low. He pulls off to look. Lol. Lost all that time he saved driving like a dick.

On my way home today a dude was driving like a lunatic, cutting people off left and right. We both ended up next to each other at a light. I get him to roll his window down and tell him his back passenger tire is really low. He pulls off to look. Lol. Lost all that time he saved driving like a dick.
iu

If we’re blaming vaccines for the increase in deaths of working age adults, one would expect to see that trend in other, more heavily vaccinated, countries outside the US. That is not occurring.

If we’re blaming vaccines for the increase in deaths of working age adults, one would expect to see that trend in other, more heavily vaccinated, countries outside the US. That is not occurring.

Yeah, it is. Fertility rates have plummeted globally too.

Btw, check out the rate of death and disease among the Amish and nations with low vaccination rates.

I have no idea what's happening, but I'm sure as hell not going to dismiss information as it get's current.
But where are you getting your information?
I am not saying anything toward your response, I am just saying MEDIA tells us what they want us to believe. So who do you believe? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I completely understand. That's why you gather from multiple sources. It isn't easy these days.
I fall back to how I was raised and taught, then watch what is going on in this country and world.
It's like the other night, I told my wife that if there was a fountain of youth I would not drink from it, she said me neither. That is how bad this country is heading, imploding. Just sad!!!!!!!!
You just can't trust all news, they tell you what they want you to know.
I wish it was like it was when I grew up in the 60's and 70's, but that's a long gone time. :rolleyes:

What in the actual **** is going on in Colorado?

I voted against presidents in the past. I didn't like them and still don't like them, but there's no way this would happen in 2004.

I take that back, it's been picked for a while, but they didn't take them off the ballot.

How did Trump slip through the cracks?

Last edited:
Reactions: cdbearde
I regret unignoring this thread almost every single time. Jesus. Good luck with life, guys.
I hear ya. There's a thread on RealGM about Israel/Gaza War which is basically just a pro-Hamas echo chamber. I feel sick to my stomach every time I look at it yet I keep going back and looking at it. Can't even comment in it cause I've been banned for supporting Israel

• Wow
Please don't leave . That would probably make me the most liberal/left person left here.

I gotta say, that Fetterman guy despite not being all there makes some good points from time to time.

• Love
Reactions: WeAreDePaul
I'd guess everyone who voted in the OP is still alive.

*It's also nice folks that who don't generally get along agreed on this.

Most people that took the Covid shots are still alive. Same with those who took Vioxx or fentanyl. Wanna inject some Vioxx?

Last edited:
I regret unignoring this thread almost every single time. Jesus. Good luck with life, guys.

Yeah, I hear ya......isn't it just insane to ponder whether a huge increase in death/disease could have anything to do with a global experiment involving risky technology that occurred at the same time?

I'm extremely curious why you regret engaging with a debate on differing viewpoints? I honestly ask this question because I've gained more knowledge and introspection having discussions with altering thoughts.

Brick walls. Few are engaging in debate in good faith. I’m sure they’d accuse me of the same.

One, in particular, has doggedly pursued the narrative that vaccines are killing young people at an alarming rate. This doesn’t come from a place of concern or thorough research; it comes from an anti-establishment worldview and dogmatic agenda.

The ‘proof’ is always dubious, at best and putting it as nicely as I can. Counters to his ‘proof’ are shot down as propaganda. The differences between causation and correlation are lost on him. The irony of putting full faith in ‘alternative’ sources of information while dismissing every ‘mainstream’ source of information is lost on him. He will assume anybody refuting the smoking guns he thinks he’s opening our eyes to is doing so because they’re sucking at the teet of aforementioned propaganda machines intent on misleading and harming or controlling citizens. He will reject the concept that his proof is not new or compelling and that it has been challenged and explained in a different way or outright disproven.

The way others will eat up some of the info that’s shared is what bothers me the most and why I take issue with it. It’s indicative of a broader problem. It ties in to misinformation campaigns that are destroying the American political landscape. It’s in the same vein of the stuff that paved the way for a charlatan, manipulative, narcissistic, dishonest, eventual insurrectionist to lead the free world and potentially get back in office and do even more damage under the veil of ‘putting America first.’ These types sit on Facebook and gobble up the Russian and Chinese created narratives intended to sway public opinion, thinking they’re being patriotic in doing so. They attack education. They have a tenuous grasp of economics, if any grasp at all. Etc. etc.

There is no meaningful discourse, more often than not. It’s just people shouting at each other, trying to be louder than their opponent.

Last edited:
Brick walls. Few are engaging in debate in good faith. I’m sure they’d accuse me of the same.

One, in particular, has doggedly pursued the narrative that vaccines are killing young people at an alarming rate. This doesn’t come from a place of concern or thorough research; it comes from an anti-establishment worldview and dogmatic agenda.

The ‘proof’ is always dubious, at best and putting it as nicely as I can. Counters to his ‘proof’ are shot down as propaganda. The differences between causation and correlation are lost on him. The irony of putting full faith in ‘alternative’ sources of information while dismissing every ‘mainstream’ source of information is lost on him. He will assume anybody refuting the smoking guns he thinks he’s opening our eyes to is doing so because they’re sucking at the teet of aforementioned propaganda machines intent on misleading and harming or controlling citizens. He will reject the concept that his proof is not new or compelling and that it has been challenged and explained in a different way or outright disproven.
Young man, don't let anyone own you. And I have explained what I am referring to. You be you, I don't agree with your political views, but enjoy reading your posts. Pretty easy to be different but respect others opinion, even though yours suck. 😜 And that last comment was a joke.🤣🤣
I think🤣🤣

The way others will eat up some of the info that’s shared is what bothers me the most and why I take issue with it. It’s indicative of a broader problem. It ties in to misinformation campaigns that are destroying the American political landscape. It’s in the same vein of the stuff that paved the way for a charlatan, manipulative, narcissistic, dishonest, eventual insurrectionist to lead the free world and potentially get back in office and do even more damage under the veil of ‘putting America first.’ These types sit on Facebook and gobble up the Russian and Chinese created narratives intended to sway public opinion, thinking they’re being patriotic in doing so. They attack education. They have a tenuous grasp of economics, if any grasp at all. Etc. etc.

There is no meaningful discourse, more often than not. It’s just people shouting at each other, trying to be louder than their opponent.
Thank you.

Not expecting to change anyone's mind at this point. I rarely even post about it these days. By now, if you still buy the "extremely safe and effective" narrative, then you'll never see the light. The amount of evidence linking the Covid shots to health issues is staggering and grows by the day. As far as I'm concerned, there's no debate, other than how much damage the shots have caused.

Obviously, those who fell in line and did what the trillion dollar marketing machine told them to with little or no hesitation, AND talked their family/friends into it, will never be even slightly objective on this issue. Let's just keep it real.

I got the shot but no boosters. Idk. I kinda wish I hadn't gotten it at this point. I've had COVID twice now and both times were extremly light compared to getting something like the flu.

This statistician and whistleblower, Barry Young, 56, has been arrested by New Zealand authorities for exposing this data:

Mr. Young examined connections between specific COVID-19 vaccine batches and mortality rates. What he found was alarming:

Batch ID 1: Total Vaccinated 711, Death Count 152, 21.38% Dead

Batch ID 8: Total Vaccinated 221, Death Count 38, 17.19% Dead

Batch ID 3: Total Vaccinated 310, Death Count 48, 15.48% Dead

Batch ID 4: Total Vaccinated 364, Death Count 37, 10.16% Dead

Batch ID 6: Total Vaccinated 1006, Death Count 101, 10.04% Dead

Batch ID 2: Total Vaccinated 1018, Death Count 98, 9.63% Dead

Batch ID 7: Total Vaccinated 38, Death Count 3, 7.89% Dead

Batch ID 72: Total Vaccinated 5882, Death Count 278, 4.73% Dead

Batch ID 62: Total Vaccinated 18173, Death Count 831, 4.57% Dead

Batch ID 71: Total Vaccinated 11019, Death Count 498, 4.52% Dead

The underlying mortality rate in New Zealand should be only 0.75%, said Young. So the odds of all these deaths happening by chance is approximately 100 billion to 1.

"So statistically, what we're saying is that there is no chance that this vaccine is not a killer," declared Young.

• Wow

This statistician and whistleblower, Barry Young, 56, has been arrested by New Zealand authorities for exposing this data:

Mr. Young examined connections between specific COVID-19 vaccine batches and mortality rates. What he found was alarming:

Batch ID 1: Total Vaccinated 711, Death Count 152, 21.38% Dead

Batch ID 8: Total Vaccinated 221, Death Count 38, 17.19% Dead

Batch ID 3: Total Vaccinated 310, Death Count 48, 15.48% Dead

Batch ID 4: Total Vaccinated 364, Death Count 37, 10.16% Dead

Batch ID 6: Total Vaccinated 1006, Death Count 101, 10.04% Dead

Batch ID 2: Total Vaccinated 1018, Death Count 98, 9.63% Dead

Batch ID 7: Total Vaccinated 38, Death Count 3, 7.89% Dead

Batch ID 72: Total Vaccinated 5882, Death Count 278, 4.73% Dead

Batch ID 62: Total Vaccinated 18173, Death Count 831, 4.57% Dead

Batch ID 71: Total Vaccinated 11019, Death Count 498, 4.52% Dead

The underlying mortality rate in New Zealand should be only 0.75%, said Young. So the odds of all these deaths happening by chance is approximately 100 billion to 1.

"So statistically, what we're saying is that there is no chance that this vaccine is not a killer," declared Young.
He should be arrested for this sort of manufactured propaganda.

Fortunately, it is so over the top no one with a shred of objectivity will do anything but laugh.

Life has really changed, in all ways.
Try to get someone to work on something is a chore. Our central heat unit has been down for three days now and can't get a person to show up to even look at it. 7 degree this morning 10 degree now, and snow on the ground, I guess it's too hard on them.
A few years ago I would have had many to pick from. 🤷‍♀️

Life has really changed, in all ways.
Try to get someone to work on something is a chore. Our central heat unit has been down for three days now and can't get a person to show up to even look at it. 7 degree this morning 10 degree now, and snow on the ground, I guess it's too hard on them.
A few years ago I would have had many to pick from. 🤷‍♀️
10 degrees? clocking in at -7 here in Chicago.

ADVERTISEMENT