ADVERTISEMENT

UT @ Carolina - SEC Regular Season Championship Game

BigGeorge38 Fan

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2005
This Wednesday at 7pm God's Time is the biggest regular season game in college hoops this season.

This game could also be for a #1 seed in the tourney as well.

Not sure the Vols will be ready for the Cockpit and Meechie is on a heater that Knect or any Vol can't stop.

Vols how you feel about the game?

Last edited:
Reactions: JackStorm
This Wednesday at 7pm God's Time is the biggest regular season game in college hoops this season.

This game could also be for a #1 seed in the tourney as well.

Not sure the Vols will be ready for the Cockpit and Meechie is on a heater that Knect or any Vol can stop.

Vols how you feel about the game?
I feel good about the game. We can win on the road, so not concerned with that. I think we have better athletes, veteran players and are deeper than SCAR.

Having said that, I think your coach has done an unbelievable job of putting SCAR together and making them a tough out. I would vote him COY if I had a vote.

I seem to have heard this music before. The sound came to a sudden stop on the evening of 1/30/24, in that shithole known as Knoxville, TN.
I'm sure the music you're singing will come to a stop Wednesday and you'll go hide under a rock and wait for a WCBB game to pop up and brag about. "Cola-town" is such a plug town it isn't even branded. It' not Coketown or Pepsitown it isn't even Royal Crown town, it's Cola town. That's kinda like check cola or some other shit drink//town.

Maybe y'all can work your way up to Sam's brand cola town. Good luck with that.

I'm sure the music you're singing will come to a stop Wednesday and you'll go hide under a rock and wait for a WCBB game to pop up and brag about. "Cola-town" is such a plug town it isn't even branded. It' not Coketown or Pepsitown it isn't even Royal Crown town, it's Cola town. That's kinda like check cola or some other shit drink//town.

Maybe y'all can work your way up to Sam's brand cola town. Good luck with that.
Speaking of the women’s game, the mighty Lady Vols are in Columbia at this very moment & play today. Let’s see how that turns out.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The Lady Vols are decent, but not good. They are like UK men's, great years ago and not so much anymore.
tbt.gif

I'm really curious on what I said. I'd say it again. I'm guessing I'll be met with silence.

*either way I'm winning. Post what hurt feelings or don't post what hurt feelings.

I guess I'm thinking past some of y'all. Thought I might be slow, but pretty sure it's not me.

I'm ok with more of the attention. Pile on me you leave others alone.

You are a UK fan. UK fans are cats (Kentucky wildcats). You chose to leave a neutral position to favoring SCAR in our upcoming game. Got it?
that makes zero sense. It's got to be one or the other. SCAR fans are fun.

Stay away from the vortex of suck. You win.

"Since Lurker jumped in for team Cat,"

200w.gif

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I can only explain it, I can't make you learn it, though.

Sorry to get you all worked up about it.
200w.gif

* apologize for this. You're clearly a smart cookie and I appreciate you. I'll try and get better.

Last edited:
I suppose it needs to be said that this isn't the Championship game. Neither team can clinch the Regular season with a win. This year has to be one of, if not the most competitive SEC races ever. It won't be settled until the last game and there are still multiple teams in contention.

I suppose it needs to be said that this isn't the Championship game. Neither team can clinch the Regular season with a win. This year has to be one of, if not the most competitive SEC races ever. It won't be settled until the last game and there are still multiple teams in contention.
if bama loses to Florida and we win we clinch outright

Should be an entertaining game. I would think UT will be out for revenge. But SCAR is playing some good basketball. I think SCAR wins by a couple baskets, but could easily see UT escaping with a win after just winning at Bama, which is a tough place to play.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
if bama loses to Florida and we win we clinch outright
No, because we could beat SCAR and lose to UK or visa versa. A win would gives us a share, but we have to win out to clinch it solely.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT