ADVERTISEMENT

UT @ Carolina - SEC Regular Season Championship Game

Maybe we need a list of unwritten rules according to Rodnoid over here. So far we have

1 - No opinion on any other school if your school sucks ( sorry Depaul guy, you are out here )

2 - You must have attended the school you like or you arent a real fan.

What are some others I should know about?
I've seen this same attitude on Soundoff and I've never understood it. Quite possibly the dumbest take a supposed college graduate could possibly have.

• Angry
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Oh you finally figured it out, well done. And once again, why would that matter? Why do I have to have attended a school to have valid takes? You are reaching my man.
T-shirt fan. Got it, bitch.
Why do you bandwagon football school fans (or, in your case, wannabe football school) always try to tag people who actually follow the sport yearly as t-shirt fans?
Alums carry more weight than the t-shirt fans, bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm
Flail more lol.

A1vJUKBjc2L._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71Wos1s-EcL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UY1000_.png

• Haha
Maybe we need a list of unwritten rules according to Rodnoid over here. So far we have

1 - No opinion on any other school if your school sucks ( sorry Depaul guy, you are out here )

2 - You must have attended the school you like or you arent a real fan.

What are some others I should know about?

The bandwagoner manual is pretty straightforward. 1) appear only when your team has success. 2) Label every fan of a superior school a t-shirt fan. 3) Disappear immediately when your season ends.

Rod’s pretty uppity for a guy who took one class at S Carolina and spent each day sketching dongs in his trapper keeper.

The bandwagoner manual is pretty straightforward. 1) appear only when your team has success. 2) Label every fan of a superior school a t-shirt fan. 3) Disappear immediately when your season ends.

Rod’s pretty uppity for a guy who took one class at S Carolina and spent each day sketching dongs in his trapper keeper.
BA-Cocks
MA-Baylor
MS-Alabama

I have more degrees than your whole damn extended family, bitch!

Same one ya'll got last year.....and the year before that.....AND the year before that...…...AND the year before that. AND the year before that...…

And the year before that.

I will add " You dont get to say anything if your team isnt dancing " to the list. 🤣

Reactions: cdbearde
Pretty much the norm for you....

9 NCAAT in 84 years.

Yikes
Why are you so pissed, aside from not dancing? I don't believe I've said shit to you in an untoward manner. Some of you people need to realize there are several SCar posters here and some of us don't say the absurd things another does.

Reactions: della and Deepelm
Why are you so pissed, aside from not dancing? I don't believe I've said shit to you in an untoward manner. Some of you people need to realize there are several SCar posters here and some of us don't say the absurd things another does.
Im not pissed.....

Sorry I hurt your feelings.

We've never spoken so hi. Also, since we are strangers, how about you keep your words out of my mouth. You are obviously talking to Rod, not me.

Hi Jack. I didnt put words in your mouth, you posted it, I simply added it to my growing list. Nothing to be too worked up about.

Hi Jack. I didnt put words in your mouth, you posted it, I simply added it to my growing list. Nothing to be to worked up about.
Posted what? When have I ever had my own rules applied here regarding posting or how others can be fans?

What seed do you think the Hoosiers get in the dance this year?

This you? Seems like you are implying that he cant talk because his school isnt dancing. If I am wrong I will remove it from the rules list. Like a Stephen A list its fluid.

This you? Seems like you are implying that he cant talk because his school isnt dancing. If I am wrong I will remove it from the rules list. Like a Stephen A list its fluid.
How the fk would you know if implying anything? I literally just met you. I don't follow B1G basketball, so I asked a question. Jesus you and IUB need to get laid. Insinuations and innuendo from a guy who doesn't know me from Adam. I hear ya Mrs. Cleo!

How the fk would you know if implying anything? I literally just met you. I don't follow B1G basketball, so I asked a question. Jesus you and IUB need to get laid. Insinuations and innuendo from a guy who doesn't know me from Adam. I hear ya Mrs. Cleo!

lmfao

I don't have feelings one way or the other. However, going through life angry usually ends up in an early grave. Why carry those bricks?
You get "upset" over a poster allegedly "putting words" in your mouth, yet you wanna tell people how they feel?

Ok.

FTR, I'm good. Baseball season around the corner. Life is good at the Borden household.

And you say I'm angry?

Nervous Blood Pressure GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha
2002 was a long ass time ago.
Huh? Forever even longer. But nevermid that---WTF does this even mean? Are you saying IU was last in the NCAAT in 2002? Surely not. If so, ya'll ****ers need to stick to womens basketball.

You get "upset" over a poster allegedly "putting words" in your mouth, yet you wanna tell people how they feel?

Ok.

FTR, I'm good. Baseball season around the corner. Life is good at the Borden household.
I'm not the one that attacked the other. I'm certainly glad to hear life is treating you well though.

Huh? Forever even longer. But nevermid that---WTF does this even mean? Are you saying IU was last in the NCAAT in 2002? Surely not. If so, ya'll ****ers need to stick to womens basketball.
Last final four appearance, bitch!

Cocks have one way more recently.

I'm as cool as a cucumber. I'm more amused than anything here. I'm fascinated by people who's first instinct is to trash someone before actually understanding them. I consider it a character flaw.
Who "trashed you" bruh?

Attacked?

You that sensitive?
What would you call it? Being nice? Being respectful? The only thing you've proven to me is that you're an angry man. I don't know if that's because your team is having a down year or if this is who you are naturally. If the later is true, turn before you burn.

ADVERTISEMENT