ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
The problem with South Carolinians is they are obsessed with cocks. Represented by openly gay senator, Lindsey Graham and big establishment hack, Nikki Haley. Not much better than blue state if you ask me. Worse in some ways. Charleston is way overrated and Myrtle Beach is a shithole. The only two popular things about South Carolina. Yeesh.
Hilton Head is nice.

200w.gif

Sorry guy but the battles that used to go on here 4-5 years ago drove the mods to have to delete them, so I'm in a pretty good mood and when I read that, it just hit me right in my funny bone.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
The problem with South Carolinians is they are obsessed with cocks. Represented by openly gay senator, Lindsey Graham and big establishment hack, Nikki Haley. Not much better than blue state if you ask me. Worse in some ways. Charleston is way overrated and Myrtle Beach is a shithole. The only two popular things about South Carolina. Yeesh.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
y'all are barking up the wrong tree. He's not going to give you anything. Focus more on me. I'm a former fat boy.

61379938a797a83bc79cabbe130c62f3.gif

Hilton Head is nice.
Hilton Head is nice. Great landscape and some of the best oaks outside of Mississippi and Georgia. The beach is beautiful. But the water is very murky. Folly is also an awesome place to spend a few days. Huge beach. But the water is very Murky. If you're visiting the beach for the ocean, North Carolina has far better beaches. Once you get north of Brunswick County, it is crystal clear water until New Bern.

Hilton Head is nice. Great landscape and some of the best oaks outside of Mississippi and Georgia. The beach is beautiful. But the water is very murky. Folly is also an awesome place to spend a few days. Huge beach. But the water is very Murky. If you're visiting the beach for the ocean, North Carolina has far better beaches. Once you get north of Brunswick County, it is crystal clear water until New Bern.
Used to like HH and still golf there on occasion but the area has gotten so crowded and becoming another Myrtle.

The best beaches in the the Carolina's are the Outer Banks and it seems like it caters to older dudes like myself. The older I got the more I hated Myrtle but another spot I like is Savannah (Tybee Island).

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
The best beaches in the the Carolina's are the Outer Banks and it seems like it caters to older dudes like myself. The older I got the more I hated Myrtle but another spot I like is Savannah (Tybee Island).
I'm partial to Wrightsville Beach. It is a relatively small island with limited public parking. But if you’re luck like me, you are good friends with someone who lives one block from the beach and never have to worry about finding a parking space. The beach itself is great and the water is perfect.

This was a good day. Until this storm rolled through. They never go from north to south, but this one did. It got nasty fast.

20200809-143441.jpg

You can tell it's an election year.

Suddenly the Democrats think the boarder is a problem even though they have denied it since Trump ran on it 8 years ago.

Suddenly crime on NYC subways is bad and they are adding police/national guard/searching bags.

Suddenly San Francisco is going to enforce more laws, add cameras, etc ...

You can tell it's an election year.

Suddenly the Democrats think the boarder is a problem even though they have denied it since Trump ran on it 8 years ago.

Suddenly crime on NYC subways is bad and they are adding police/national guard/searching bags.

Suddenly San Francisco is going to enforce more laws, add cameras, etc ...
Your name checks out lmfao.

ADVERTISEMENT