ADVERTISEMENT

UT @ Carolina - SEC Regular Season Championship Game

Gotta say…..dudes who spam the board constantly with trash talk getting their panties twisted over every little joke is funny. Definitely no big Cock energy coming from these guys right now. 😂

Who "trashed you" bruh?
Look at every response you've made to me. I'm sorry that your life requires you to be whatever it is you think you are. All I'm saying is take care of yourself. Try to be a better person and for God's sake acquire a personality.

Gotta say…..dudes who spam the board constantly with trash talk getting their panties twisted over every little joke is funny as hell. Definitely no big Cock energy coming from these guys right now. 😂
I can't take you seriously with Blue Devil spooge in your hair. Clean yourself up whore.

What would you call it? Being nice? Being respectful? The only thing you've proven to me is that you're an angry man. I don't know if that's because your team is having a down year or if this is who you are naturally. If the later is true, turn before you burn.
What would you call it? Being nice? Being respectful? The only thing you've proven to me is that you're an angry man. I don't know if that's because your team is having a down year or if this is who you are naturally. If the later is true, turn before you burn.
You a psycho? I would call it, well, nothing. Message board talk. I figured being an "SEC guy", you could handle some smack talk.

Apparently not. My apologies.

SAfe place that way>>>>>>>>>>>>

Look at every response you've made to me. I'm sorry that your life requires you to be whatever it is you think you are. All I'm saying is take care of yourself. Try to be a better person and for God's sake acquire a personality.
THanks for the concern. True southern hospitality.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
You a psycho? I would call it, well, nothing. Message board talk. I figured being an "SEC guy", you could handle some smack talk.

Apparently not. My apologies.

SAfe place that way>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm the psycho and you're so rattled you're quoting me twice. What's your BP right now???

Gotta say…..dudes who spam the board constantly with trash talk getting their panties twisted over every little joke is funny. Definitely no big Cock energy coming from these guys right now. 😂
That Volunteer dick is still deep and fresh...

You think….oh, look at this deluge of Cock whores and their silly and insanely repetitive dong jokes….I’ll bet these dudes can take a joke. Negative. Not a one.

Good to know. You share your sister as well?
And this is what you come back with. Sister jokes? What are 8 years old? Angry and dumb is a killer combination. I take back you acquiring a personality, that of course is an impossibility where you are concerned.

Oh please tell me you aren't vicariously living out your basketball fandom simping for the Vols. Have you met Exitflagger? He is just like you except with Duke.
1. Exit is a Kansas fan

2. I lived in Tenn for quite some time. Couldn't really care how they do.

3. Never met Mr Flagger

Man that game has yall all ****ed up, huh?

You think….oh, look at this deluge of Cock whores and their silly and insanely repetitive dong jokes….I’ll bet these dudes can take a joke. Negative. Not a one.
Dude you were swallowing Duke's knob in another thread. Own it, it's who you are.

Reactions: kyjeff1
And this is what you come back with. Sister jokes? What are 8 years old? Angry and dumb is a killer combination. I take back you acquiring a personality, that of course is an impossibility where you are concerned.
Not a joke....I figured its what you southern folk do.

My, bad. Must just be an "Alabama" thing.

1. Exit is a Kansas fan

2. I lived in Tenn for quite some time. Couldn't really care how they do.

3. Never met Mr Flagger

Man that game has yall all ****ed up, huh?
I'm not the one excited here. You keep relying on one loss against Tennessee to bring happiness to your pathetic existence. You and Exit are fanatical cucks.

Not a joke....I figured its what you southern folk do.

My, bad. Must just be an "Alabama" thing.
Look at what you are having to result yourself to. Sister jokes and the Vols. You need a vacation from this sport as it obviously hasn't been kind to you in some time.

Oh please tell me you aren't vicariously living out your basketball fandom simping for the Vols. Have you met Exitflagger? He is just like you except with Duke.

Ever notice that SEC fans like to touch their poles together? Wacky shit, man. I keep telling you weirdos that’s not how it works.

I'm not the one excited here. You keep relying on one loss against Tennessee to bring happiness to your pathetic existence. You and Exit are fanatical cucks.

LOL. Didn’t even watch the game. South Carolina doesn’t really move the needle, bro. 47 on both Kenpom and NET pretty much says it all.

Got a feeling a lot of you SEC bros are gonna be disappointed in a few weeks.

LOL. Didn’t even watch the game. South Carolina doesn’t really move the needle, bro. 47 on both Kenpom and NET pretty much says it all.

Got a feeling a lot of you SEC bros are gonna be disappointed in a few weeks.
That's why they play the game gimp. We'll see together won't we?

Welp......since the deluge of hate appears to have subsided, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you gentlemen for a wonderful evening. I'm off to pay attention to my wife and raise my kids for an hour or so before they go to bed. Also, I was unprotected when I used my dick to stir your brains this evening. You probably want to pour some rubbing alcohol in your ears or something.

Do me a favor, guys. Squash the beef on this thread. At the end of the day, this is merely a game. It ain’t life or death. I can attest to life or death, and I have been on both sides.

Sports is, and always has been, an escape from the hard reality of life. If South Carolina had won last night, I would have been disappointed as a Tennessee fan, but thinking about the inhabitant of Beaufort National Cemetery, Section H, Plot 236, would have put that game in proper perspective.

I sincerely hope that South Carolina does well in the NCAA tournament. IF we meet again, I hope Tennessee beats them senseless! But if they beat us, it’s OK too.

As a Son of Tennessee, NONE of what I just posted applies to Kentucky. I don’t want my forebears to rise from eternal rest and remind me of the error of my ways!

Do me a favor, guys. Squash the beef on this thread. At the end of the day, this is merely a game. It ain’t life or death. I can attest to life or death, and I have been on both sides.

Sports is, and always has been, an escape from the hard reality of life. If South Carolina had won last night, I would have been disappointed as a Tennessee fan, but thinking about the inhabitant of Beaufort National Cemetery, Section H, Plot 236, would have put that game in proper perspective.

I sincerely hope that South Carolina does well in the NCAA tournament. IF we meet again, I hope Tennessee beats them senseless! But if they beat us, it’s OK too.

As a Son of Tennessee, NONE of what I just posted applies to Kentucky. I don’t want my forebears to rise from eternal rest and remind me of the error of my ways!
God bless you bud, I lost my first wife in 1987, I am with you.

Thank you. Life is unpredictable. I never imagined that I would be a widower, but here I am!
Yes sir, my loss was when I was young, it was a car accident. I was left with two very young children, and that was hard, but I had family that helped me.
But see a loss is a loss, but 9 years later I did find a good person, you are in a position that I can't imagine, as we get older things are so different.
Memories, is all we would have. I wish you the best. Love on them grand children for both of you. 👍 👍

Reactions: kyjeff1 and della
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT