ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
Fair point. Duke's liberalism is a little cringe at times.

Scheyer has Israeli citizenship, so I gotta imagine he's got pretty strong feelings about this conflict.
I imagine that too, yet I haven't seen him say anything about it. Disappointing.

I imagine that too, yet I haven't seen him say anything about it. Disappointing.

This is what he said about it during ACC Media Day, back in October. He's taking a fairly neutral position, trying to show support for both sides.

“I’m not even sure I can explain what I’ve been feeling,” Scheyer said. “It’s been very heartbreaking to see. I did play in Israel. I have close friends and family that are over there right now. Our friend sent me a video yesterday of sirens going off when rockets were coming over. My heart breaks for the people in Israel—that have hostages, American lives that are taken, mourning loved ones.

At the same time, my heart breaks for Palestinians, with the trauma that they’re facing and what they feel. It’s an incredibly tragic thing. I think we should all pray for peace, for freedom. I’m sure like many people here in our country, it’s heartbreaking.”

This is what he said about it during ACC Media Day, back in October. He's taking a fairly neutral position, trying to show support for both sides.

“I’m not even sure I can explain what I’ve been feeling,” Scheyer said. “It’s been very heartbreaking to see. I did play in Israel. I have close friends and family that are over there right now. Our friend sent me a video yesterday of sirens going off when rockets were coming over. My heart breaks for the people in Israel—that have hostages, American lives that are taken, mourning loved ones.

At the same time, my heart breaks for Palestinians, with the trauma that they’re facing and what they feel. It’s an incredibly tragic thing. I think we should all pray for peace, for freedom. I’m sure like many people here in our country, it’s heartbreaking.”
weak. That's why he'll never win. No one ever accomplished anything sitting on the fence.

The manufacturers and FDA were fully aware of numerous red flags and safety signals before the shots were approved or released to the masses. They went full speed ahead anyway and never slowed down, including pushing it to pregnant women and children despite data clearly showing that was unsafe and unjustifiable.

But some people just can't fathom the possibility that a corporate or state entity wouldn't be 100% transparent. Obviously they care far more about our health than billions of dollars in profits.

The manufacturers and FDA were fully aware of numerous red flags and safety signals before the shots were approved or released to the masses. They went full speed ahead anyway and never slowed down, including pushing it to pregnant women and children despite data clearly showing that was unsafe and unjustifiable.

But some people just can't fathom the possibility that a corporate or state entity wouldn't be 100% transparent. Obviously they care far more about our health than billions of dollars in profits.
It is nuts how many people became government nuthuggers and blindly took the shot because lord Fauci said to.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Or, were Federal employees and forced to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not just federal employees. This was the biggest punch in the dick employees of private businesses would have ever imagined possible. Employers were allowed to violate employment rights by requiring employees to be jabbed. Then you had the compliers saying that the dissidents weren't having their rights violated because they could choose not to get the jab. But they were forced to choose from getting vaxxed or supporting their families.

I don't know where the real numbers of people who died from the covid shot are. But if the government acknowledges a specific number, I would probably multiply it by 5. Especially seeing how many of the "died suddenly" people were relatively young. Chances are these people probably would have survived covid without being vaxxed.

I was a dumb Kentucky hillbilly and had never been to New York city in my life. So at 23 years old I get sent by the Railroad to NY for a business meeting. I took a cab to the Plaza hotel (iconic place and expensive). The cabbie dropped me off and I started walking to the door and notice that I stepped on something. It was a turd. I spent 5 minutes trying to get it off my shoe. Then as I got closer to the hotel proper the stench of urine was horrible.

Dumb hillbillies don't look for shit on the side walk and we ain't used to smelling piss; however, if you live in NY or San Fran you best look before you step.
How’d you get the turd off your shoe?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
No strange looks from folks?
In New York City the only people who look you in the eye are the fvcks getting ready to mug you.

When I retired from the railroad on Jan. 1, 2000 I told my wife that I would never go back to two places: New York and Los Angeles. Both suck swamp water.

So far I have kept my word. I live in South Central Kentucky and my best friend lived in Cape Cod, MA. The shortest route would be through New York. Instead I go from here to Erie, PA and then through the MASS parkway (I-90) to get to the cape. Another thing is that I fly only when I have to. I spent 32 years flying around North America and I am sick of it.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I see more cars here in NC with license plates from NY, NJ, MA and a few from Cali so there’s a reason why NC, SC and other southern states.

I lived in Cali for 27 years, swore I wouldn’t come back but in 2005 I did just that but I hear people complain about what NC doesn’t have, slow, boring etc. My answer to them is if you drive take I-85 north to I-95 and keep driving.

I see more cars here in NC with license plates from NY, NJ, MA and a few from Cali so there’s a reason why NC, SC and other southern states.

I lived in Cali for 27 years, swore I wouldn’t come back but in 2005 I did just that but I hear people complain about what NC doesn’t have, slow, boring etc. My answer to them is if you drive take I-85 north to I-95 and keep driving.
There is a bar called 'Locals' in the town south of here. If you go in there, all of the regulars have deep northeasterner's accents. It really gives you a Locals vibe.

I have a sign at my bar that says, all are welcome, but Subarus must be parked around back.

At the end of the day that got created North Carolina, he squatted down and dropped a massive pile of shit. He admired his work for a minute, then decided to name that pile of shit, South Carolina.
6vs.gif

If I'm wrong he certainly acts like a blue bitch. And yeah I'm new here fkhead, you know that already.
The problem with South Carolinians is they are obsessed with cocks. Represented by openly gay senator, Lindsey Graham and big establishment hack, Nikki Haley. Not much better than blue state if you ask me. Worse in some ways. Charleston is way overrated and Myrtle Beach is a shithole. The only two popular things about South Carolina. Yeesh.

The problem with South Carolinians is they are obsessed with cocks. Represented by openly gay senator, Lindsey Graham and big establishment hack, Nikki Haley. Not much better than blue state if you ask me. Worse in some ways. Charleston is way overrated and Myrtle Beach is a shithole. The only two popular things about South Carolina. Yeesh.
UNCw fan huh? Tell me about your bar. I'd love to come have a beer with you.

ADVERTISEMENT