ADVERTISEMENT

UT @ Carolina - SEC Regular Season Championship Game

Happens every game and the refs call it every time.
Except for tonight....

And the play tonight is much different. Defender was off to the right of the shooter. If he is coming right at him, then yes, its a foul.

If you leave your feet for a pump fake, and go forward/towsrd the shooter, it doesn't matter if he leans in or not. YOu no longer have verticality, and therefore, its a foul.

Reactions: della
I have NO idea why that emoji appeared in my post. Can’t edit it away. I guess autocorrect replaced that emoji for sick

So, back to football now? Laughing
Do you remember who won the regular season SEC in 2006? It's not over until you're out of the ncaa tournament!

Also I know this isn't a very popular opinion, but I've always looked at the SEC tourney champ as the "winner".

Reactions: I am stupid
Great job Vols. You got the better of us tonight. I hate we didnt sweep you but will settle for the season tie. Congrats on the SEC Reggie ship!!

Reactions: GhostVol
Do you remember who won the regular season SEC in 2006? It's not over until you're out of the ncaa tournament!

Also I know this isn't a very popular opinion, but I've always looked at the SEC tourney champ as the "winner".
Why? You think winning 3 or 4 games, being better for a week---is more impressive than being better for 18 games, and 2+ months.

Why? You think winning 3 or 4 games, being better for a week---is more impressive than being better for 18 games, and 2+ months.
Same reason the playoffs matter more than the regular season in most sports. I guess also because back in the day the schedules were all so different between East and West. Tournament was the only thing where everything was even keeled.

Same reason the playoffs matter more than the regular season in most sports. I guess also because back in the day the schedules were all so different between East and West. Tournament was the only thing where everything was even keeled.
Pro sports are different....They play a series, aside from football. But even the NFL awards you for winning your conference/division, i.e. home games.

I think the unbalanced schedule can hurt some, but to me, if you are the best team over 20 games, its more of a tell than winning two or three in a week. I mean shit, you really think teams that have to win 4+ games in their conference tournament, is really the best team? If Mizzou made some craxy ass run, and won the SECT, you telling me those dudes are true conference champs?

Come on, man

Remind me…..which school do you support, again?
3962050858_1d3ae0c56e_b.jpg

You know which team I support and you got the hell beat out of you. So, lick on this.

3962050858_1d3ae0c56e_b.jpg

You know which team I support and you got the hell beat out of you. So, lick on this.
Season series split. Maybe we’ll have a rubber game in Nashville.

If not, everyone knows we’ll have a better shot at making the final four. Tennessee has no clue how to do it.

Season series split. Maybe we’ll have a rubber game in Nashville.

If not, everyone knows we’ll have a better shot at making the final four. Tennessee has no clue how to do it.
With the title on the line y'all folded like a house of cards. Vols Champs.

Reactions: Deepelm
So did you graduate from UConn or are you just a t-shirt fan, bitch?

Oh you finally figured it out, well done. And once again, why would that matter? Why do I have to have attended a school to have valid takes? You are reaching my man.

Reactions: della
With the title on the line y'all folded like a house of cards. Vols Champs.
What? You won by 7 and were only up 3 late, gtfo with that shit. I realize you're proud of your team and you should be. However, you don't have to lie. Then again, you've been great at it for years so I guess you've got that going for you.

What? You won by 7 and were only up 3 late, gtfo with that shit. I realize you're proud of your team and you should be. However, you don't have to lie. Then again, you've been great at it for years so I guess you've got that going for you.
Get out of the way slim. This is about your boy Rod. The chickens have come home to roost, so to speak.

Why do you bandwagon football school fans (or, in your case, wannabe football school) always try to tag people who actually follow the sport yearly as t-shirt fans?
Maybe we need a list of unwritten rules according to Rodnoid over here. So far we have

1 - No opinion on any other school if your school sucks ( sorry Depaul guy, you are out here )

2 - You must have attended the school you like or you arent a real fan.

What are some others I should know about?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT