ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
I saw this today and thought it was funny. I was a little confused at first until I saw the Hamilton part.
d634bb72453744deb231286574359a90lg_500x500.jpg
I'm still confused.

Given that he gets behind every single trendy lib initiative, organically of course not because he absorbs the propaganda of the MSM, I don't doubt that he is one of those free Palestine wackos.

It’s nice that you don’t try to mask your ignorance anymore.

You probably think the university presidents in front of Congress supported antisemitism with their answers.

It’s nice that you don’t try to mask your ignorance anymore.

You probably think the university presidents in front of Congress supported antisemitism with their answers.
Which one are you talking about? The one where the woman WOULDN'T answer the question?

Anyways, I made an assumption. Prove me wrong. Do you support Israel and approve how they are conducting war with the purpose of eliminating hamas.

huh? When the question is calling for the genocide of Jews bad is answered with a maybe then yes, you are fully supporting anti-semitism.

Don't worry, none of those ****s will have a job soon.
Two things adults should be able to answer.

1. What is a woman
2. Is calling for the genocide of jews, harassment

huh? When the question is calling for the genocide of Jews bad is answered with a maybe then yes, you are fully supporting anti-semitism.

Don't worry, none of those ****s will have a job soon.

That’s not what the question was. To say that expulsion over calling for the genocide of any group of individuals “depends on the context” is not as ridiculous as people want it to be. We had somebody in this thread literally just call for the extermination of Palestinians. And he wasn’t talking about just those in Hamas. Should we call his employer and get him fired? Of course not.

It’s one thing to say you want people dead. It’s another to be able/willing to act on that. That’s the “depends” as it relates to punishment for students. If I say I wish we’d just nuke Russia, that’s not a threat against Russians. The President’s answers wouldn’t have changed no matter the group being targetted. But we want to paint them as Jew haters.

We had somebody in this thread literally just call for the extermination of Palestinians. And he wasn’t talking about just those in Hamas. Should we call his employer and get him fired? Of course not.

Who was this?

Which one are you talking about? The one where the woman WOULDN'T answer the question?

Anyways, I made an assumption. Prove me wrong. Do you support Israel and approve how they are conducting war with the purpose of eliminating hamas.

Like most people and most Liberals, I support Israel’s right to defend itself and hunt and kill terrorists with brutality.

That’s not what the question was. To say that expulsion over calling for the genocide of any group of individuals “depends on the context” is not as ridiculous as people want it to be. We had somebody in this thread literally just call for the extermination of Palestinians. And he wasn’t talking about just those in Hamas. Should we call his employer and get him fired? Of course not.

It’s one thing to say you want people dead. It’s another to be able/willing to act on that. The President’s answers wouldn’t have changed no matter the group being targetted. But we want to paint them as Jew haters.
A. I'm self employed
B. there's no difference between Hamas and Palestine just like there was no difference between Germany and Nazis in 1944.
C. That was exactly the question. "Is calling for the Genocide of Jews harassment" And they all responded that it was not harassment unless it leads to conduct.

Who was this?
it's me and I stand by it. It's called "us or them" and they've made it clear they won't stop till it's us. So hell yea I want them all gone. I celebrate every bomb and every death is Gaza since 10/7. One step closer to our victory and finally being able to live in peace which is all Israel ever wanted.

In 1988, hamas formed with the sole intention of killing jews and destroying Israel. For 18 years they carried of terrorists attacks. Suicide bombings, shootings, stabbings and abductions. Resulting in thousands of dead jews. How did Israel respond? By offering peace. In 2006 when Israel left Gaza and Palestinians were given what has turned out to be their one and only chance at a free election, they overwhelmingly elected hamas to govern them. When they elected hamas, they knew exactly who they were electing. So it's fair to have the opinion that there is no difference between hamas and Palestinians as a whole.

That doesn't mean that there are no innocent Palestinians. But war is hell, and they waged this war. 2 million german citizens died in WWII, we'll see if this war reaches that level.

A. I'm self employed
B. there's no difference between Hamas and Palestine just like there was no difference between Germany and Nazis in 1944.
C. That was exactly the question. "Is calling for the Genocide of Jews harassment" And they all responded that it was not harassment unless it leads to conduct.

A) I was referring to Ghost’s goat fvckers comment. Didn’t see yours.

B) There’s a distinct difference. Palestinians didn’t choose Hamas, they were stuck with Hamas. Hamas has no interest in governance and sucks at it. Most Palestinians know this and would prefer something else but it’s easier to say they should die and expel Hamas than it is to actually do.

C) Refer back to my comment about nuking Russia. If I stand in the quad and shout that we should “kill them all,” (no matter who “them all” is) that’s not going to meet the criteria for harassment. If I go up to a person and call them a smelly Jew who should die like other Jews, that’s harassment.

B) There’s a distinct difference. Palestinians didn’t choose Hamas, they were stuck with Hamas. Hamas has no interest in governance and sucks at it. Most Palestinians know this and would prefer something else but it’s easier to say they should die and expel Hamas than it is to actually do.

C) Refer back to my comment about nuking Russia. If I stand in the quad and shout that we should “kill them all,” (no matter who “them all” is) that’s not going to meet the criteria for harassment. If I go up to a person and call them a smelly Jew who should die like other Jews, that’s harassment.
So calling actual goat fvckers, goat fvckers is calling for the extinction of Palestine? Wow, you've reached before, but this is a doozy.

Educate yourself. Palestinians 100% chose hamas. And still support them by a wide margin.

*added* brooke is going to claim that I said that 100% of Palestinians chose hamas. That's not the case. They put the majority in the elector seats by a large margin.

Last edited:

palestine didn't choose Hamas? Uh ok, that's a new one. Not to mention how they overwhelmingly approve of Hamas. And last I checked, all those videos of mobs of people spitting on the hostages were not mobs of Hamas. Those were Palestinian men, women and children. They are sub human animals taught from birth to hate Jews. They are taught from birth that the greatest thing you can hope to do in your life is to murder Jews.

Let me ask you a question, is it ok to go stand in the quad and yell "Kill all black people"? is that allowed at Harvard?

Also you are falling into the same trap as a lot of liberals....you're failing to recognize that Jews are a special case. We've actually had a legit attempt at genocide against us...and many more than just the one everyone knows about. We also lead the country in hate crimes by an astounding margin. What you fail to realize is just how present anti-semitism is everywhere often jsut below the surface. It doesn't take much for anti semitism to come to the surface...as we've seen all to well the past two months. every time a celebrity or politician says something anti semitic some crazy person out there feels justified in attacking Jews. EVERY TIME. Saying ANYTHING ant-semitic leads to hate crimes against Jews. You cant' say that about any other group of people in the world.

So no, it is NEVER ok to call for the genocide of Jews. Never. Tehre is no situation where that is ok. And those pathetic cvunts should know that.

From last month.

Admittedly, I don’t have any skin in the game. But if I were Jewish/Israeli, I would probably have the same stance as @WeAreDePaul
yep. For most this is just another topic to discuss or get outraged over in between watching games or having dinner. For me, this has consumed my life for the last 2 months. It is literally all I think about. The anger I feel every day about what happened on 10/7 and the way the world has responded and the way the American left has responded is consuming me. And its not just me, it's pretty much all Jews.

We had a good run for a long time, but now we 100% know where we stand and who has our back and who doesn't. This s the only issue we care about anymore. I know 3 liberal jews who are all now voting republican no matter who the candidate is.

palestine didn't choose Hamas? Uh ok, that's a new one. Not to mention how they overwhelmingly approve of Hamas. And last I checked, all those videos of mobs of people spitting on the hostages were not mobs of Hamas. Those were Palestinian men, women and children. They are sub human animals taught from birth to hate Jews. They are taught from birth that the greatest thing you can hope to do in your life is to murder Jews.

Let me ask you a question, is it ok to go stand in the quad and yell "Kill all black people"? is that allowed at Harvard?

Also you are falling into the same trap as a lot of liberals....you're failing to recognize that Jews are a special case. We've actually had a legit attempt at genocide against us...and many more than just the one everyone knows about. We also lead the country in hate crimes by an astounding margin. What you fail to realize is just how present anti-semitism is everywhere often jsut below the surface. It doesn't take much for anti semitism to come to the surface...as we've seen all to well the past two months. every time a celebrity or politician says something anti semitic some crazy person out there feels justified in attacking Jews. EVERY TIME. Saying ANYTHING ant-semitic leads to hate crimes against Jews. You cant' say that about any other group of people in the world.

So no, it is NEVER ok to call for the genocide of Jews. Never. Tehre is no situation where that is ok. And those pathetic cvunts should know that.

Palestinians in Palestine support Hamas at about a 1/3rd clip. That’s not new and that’s not most.

Allowing speech and approving or condoning speech are different things. Not expelling a student for saying gross hateful stuff does not amount to condoning or facilitating the speech. College campuses, more so than anywhere else, have to foster free speech. It’s paramount to education. Allow the speech and challenge it.

Jews are a special case. That said, you can’t say it’s out of bounds for Palestinians to say Israeli’s should die but okay for Jews to say Palestinians should be wiped from the map. That seems to be the implication.

Human nature is universal. Hypothetically, if I was born somewhere under the thumb of another country, deprived of most things that make life cool, like PS5 games, and then those dudes blow up my family in front of me and I pick up my baby with a brick in her skull, I’m not going to be mad at my neighbor who raped and killed those dude’s daughters. I’m going to be mad at the dude’s who dropped the bomb.

yep. For most this is just another topic to discuss or get outraged over in between watching games or having dinner. For me, this has consumed my life for the last 2 months. It is literally all I think about. The anger I feel every day about what happened on 10/7 and the way the world has responded and the way the American left has responded is consuming me. And its not just me, it's pretty much all Jews.

We had a good run for a long time, but now we 100% know where we stand and who has our back and who doesn't. This s the only issue we care about anymore. I know 3 liberal jews who are all now voting republican no matter who the candidate is.
I've always wondered why Jews overwhelmingly voted Dem when it seemed that the majority of anti Semites in this country are on the left.

I've always wondered why Jews overwhelmingly voted Dem when it seemed that the majority of anti Semites in this country are on the left.
I think for a long time the anti-semites were mostly associated with the fringe right, i.e. the neo nazi white supremacist types. But, ever since Obama took over I've noticed growing anti-semitism on the left. Its why I switched to the right in the past 10 years.

The rampant anti-semitism on the left since 10/7 has surprised a lot if not most of my fellow Jews. But now they are seeing the light in that regard and realizing that the left is about 20x more anti-semitic than the right.

I sum it up like this. On the right the anti-semites are kept on the extreme fringe and have no power beyond showing up at a protest with Nazi armbands on. On the left, the anti-semites are elected to congress. That's a pretty striking difference.

I've said it since 10/7, any Jew who votes democrat is a traitor to their people.

In the United States long distance passenger service is not profitable. Plus US railroads are private companies and own their own right of way, so the only way for the federal government to do this is to basically force the railroads to furnish the right of way and the folks to run it.

To my knowledge the only profitable passenger service in the U.S. is between BWI and Boston, MA. The rest lose money. Plus the BWI to Boston is electric and the population density is high enough to work.

Joe Biden will always do the wrong thing.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
In the United States long distance passenger service is not profitable. Plus US railroads are private companies and own their own right of way, so the only way for the federal government to do this is to basically force the railroads to furnish the right of way and the folks to run it.

To my knowledge the only profitable passenger service in the U.S. is between BWI and Boston, MA. The rest lose money. Plus the BWI to Boston is electric and the population density is high enough to work.

Joe Biden will always do the wrong thing.

The only conclusion to draw from your response is that passenger trains should die. They’re only viable because of subsidies, currently. And you’re saying drastically faster service would not pave the way to profitability.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
The United States and the Biden administration, a decidedly Liberal administration in a decidedly Liberal move, veto’d a U.N. backed ceasefire in Gaza, paving the way for Israel to defend itself as it sees fit and kill lots of Palestinians.

Like most Liberals IRL, I support the decision. Also like most Liberals, I never thought Soros was the devil and never blamed Jews for bad things in life.

What about the support for Israel has made the supposed Liberal Jews want a potential return to a Conservative administration that fostered one of the most drastic increases in antisemitism that America has experienced in recent history?

Wait. So not thinking Soros is bad means you're obviously not anti-semite? Lol

How does your brain work, dude?

Are you doing some kind of ‘I have a black friend so I’m not racist’ equivocation or something?

Do less

Last edited:
The Biden admin has been alright in the situation but its the people like the squad, college students, and social media influencers that are the most detrimental.

The squad blaming Israel and wanting a ceasefire(which you admittedly are against), college students protesting Israels actions chanting from the river to the sea, etc... the most famous leftist twitch streamer defending Hama's actions even saying babies could be considered military targets since they are settlers, etc...

Are they the minority? Definitely, but its the same as the Charlottesville BS that all republicans are racist. The vocal/visible minority are hurting the normal left.

The Biden admin has been alright in the situation but its the people like the squad, college students, and social media influencers that are the most detrimental.

The squad blaming Israel and wanting a ceasefire(which you admittedly are against), college students protesting Israels actions chanting from the river to the sea, etc... the most famous leftist twitch streamer defending Hama's actions even saying babies could be considered military targets since they are settlers, etc...

Are they the minority? Definitely, but its the same as the Charlottesville BS that all republicans are racist. The vocal/visible minority are hurting the normal left.

This is akin to judging Conservatives for the actions of legitimate racists. Most Conservatives are not racist. Most Liberals are not cool with Jews being murdered.

We agree

Reactions: I am stupid
How does your brain work, dude?

Are you doing some kind of ‘I have a black friend so I’m not racist’ equivocation or something?

Do less
How does MY brain work? It has somehow been accepted that criticism of Soros is antisemitism. You took an opportunity to bring him into this situation and say that you don't think he is the devil. Which insinuates that obviously this means that you don't think jews are responsible for bad things. What a terrible analogy. But you are the king of bad analogies, so no huge shocker.

ADVERTISEMENT