Best bets today

ExitFlagger

May 2, 2015
Team
Kansas
Baylor -10 seems like easy money to me.

VCU +4.5 is tempting…

Kinda liking Iowa St -4.5 too.

I like Vermont a lot. Also think Kentucky -4.5 is an easy cover.

Good call on UK. I thought it was gonna be a close game (final score was closer than the game was to me) but Providence didn't have a plan B after Toppin shut down Hopkins.

Reactions: WojoRising
Good call on UK. I thought it was gonna be a close game (final score was closer than the game was to me) but Providence didn't have a plan B after Toppin shut down Hopkins.
Cooley may be the best regular season coach when it comes to quietly getting the most from the least, but eventually you just need talent

What do we have today? Nothing immediately stands out as a screaming buy. But a San Diego State, Duke, UCLA straight up parlay feels like a decent play.

Penn State +5.5 has me interested too.

What do we have today? Nothing immediately stands out as a screaming buy. But a San Diego State, Duke, UCLA straight up parlay feels like a decent play.

Duke’s a scary one to bank a parlay on. They were 14th in the ACC when it comes to turnovers, and Tennessee turns you over. The issue has been better of late, but I don’t trust it won’t show up again.

Hogs if Self does not return ??

Duke’s a scary one to bank a parlay on. They were 14th in the ACC when it comes to turnovers, and Tennessee turns you over. The issue has been better of late, but I don’t trust it won’t show up again.

I know as a fan of a team it’s almost always going to be a situation where you’re nervous. I’m the same way with FSU. But as a third party, I think y’all roll. Once Lively and Whitehead figured things out y’all became a different team.

Duke has already been gifted the opportunity to play a UT team that already can't score without their PG and now knows that they'd face a 9 or 16 seed in the Sweet 16 with a win today.

A loss today would be the third biggest choke job in the tourney behind Purdue and Arizona. I can think of no other choke job that would even come close to Duke losing today.

Maryland first half is interesting, especially if Miller is hobbled.

If not for that foolish call at the end of the Memphis game, and Gonzaga allowing a 20 pt lead to dwindle to 12 in about a minute, yesterday would have been a huge day. Sons o bitches.

Yeah that’s not bad. I guess we will know that status during warmups?

He’s officially out. Although he’s been there for practice and Roberts said their routine has been pretty normal.

Duke is quietly playing some good basketball lately, and this is the time of season that Rick Barnes teams check out.

I like Duke -3

• Sad
Reactions: della
Not sure I like the over on Houston/Auburn at all. Why do you think it’s a good bet?
I've been riding Auburn over games in the high 120s to low 130s all season. They mostly came in over.

Last edited:
Kansas -3.5 is free money. I hate betting against Arkansas, but if they are going to give away free money, I have to take it. I have no clue why people would bet on Arkansas and the line has dropped. So ridiculous.

Kansas -3.5 is free money. I hate betting against Arkansas, but if they are going to give away free money, I have to take it. I have no clue why people would bet on Arkansas and the line has dropped. So ridiculous.

Hope you’re right. Hard to feel overly confident without Self.

Reactions: fleckabelly
Thanks for nothing, Duke…

Knew I shouldn’t have fallen for the recent hype. They look the same as the team I saw early in the year.

I have KU -2 first half

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT