ADVERTISEMENT

Best bets today

Not sure what you mean. They are 1-8 from 3 and most of their points have been lay ups. That’s not playing good IMO.
what I meant was it's not easy to get lay ups on KU. That's pretty good on AU part, they should go inside more. KU is playing good D from outside the result is 1-8 from 3

Reactions: ExitFlagger
what I meant was it's not easy to get lay ups on KU. That's pretty good on AU part, they should go inside more. KU is playing good D from outside the result is 1-8 from 3
Maybe true, but most shots aren’t that contested. I just looked and Arkansas has made 3 shots that weren’t lay ups. That’s really bad. They are 3-15 outside of lay ups Just hard to describe that as good. 1-8 from 3 and 35% from the floor isn’t going to beat Kansas, especially if they are shooting 50%. Like I said though, somehow it’s not a blowout, so we’ll see.

Kansas is exceptional at driving to the basket. I honestly don’t know how Arkansas is in the game…. Maybe they aren’t.

Maybe true, but most shots aren’t that contested. I just looked and Arkansas has made 3 shots that weren’t lay ups. That’s really bad. They are 3-15 outside of lay ups Just hard to describe that as good. 1-8 from 3 and 35% from the floor isn’t going to beat Kansas, especially if they are shooting 50%. Like I said though, somehow it’s not a blowout, so we’ll see.
you're just too critical of Arky with all the size KU has inside that's pretty good that Arky has that many lay ups.

you're just too critical of Arky with all the size KU has inside that's pretty good that Arky has that many lay ups.
Not really arguing that, just saying that Arkansas needs to play and shoot really well to beat Kansas and their shooting right now is very poor. Not sure that’s arguable.

Reactions: LeroyOU12
Not really arguing that, just saying that Arkansas needs to play and shoot really well to beat Kansas and their shooting right now is very poor. Not sure that’s arguable.
not many teams shooting well against KU outside of Texas and TCU....their D is exceptional.

not many teams shooting well against KU outside of Texas and TCU....their D is exceptional.
Don’t disagree, but 1/11 from 3 isn’t going to win and most of those are open looks. Shooting has been the issue all season and it’s showing up again. Pretty much what I figured. At least I’ll pick up some money.

Don’t disagree, but 1/11 from 3 isn’t going to win and most of those are open looks. Shooting has been the issue all season and it’s showing up again. Pretty much what I figured. At least I’ll pick up some money.
that's all it matters.

Reactions: fleckabelly
wtf is wrong with Mizzou, trailing by 7 with 10 seconds left in the first half and they just dribble it out without taking a shot.

They’re 1-8 because KU has been guarding well. You haven’t had many looks.
Not entirely true. Most of the threes haven’t been contested. KU has a great defense and I’m not trying to take anything away. They force you into bad situations and you take what you can get. My only point is to beat them, you have to play well, and that means making open looks. It’s not that complicated of a comment.

Now…was it really worth it to hold Udeh and KJ on the bench? Yes they may foul out, but play them now and at least you know you’ll get as many minutes as possible from them.

Obviously, you see now what playing well can look like. Glad to see, just hope the lull doesn’t return!

tell me I'm not a BB junkie. I'm watching 3 games at the same time my monitors. Laughing

bbb.jpg

• Love
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Solid overall day. I had 3 bets:

Michigan State ML. Check.
Miami and UConn ML parlay. Check.
K-State, Baylor, TCU 5 point teaser. Loss because of Bears.

Still, up for the day. Fun weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT