ADVERTISEMENT

3/2/24 gameday

kyjeff1

Sep 8, 2012
Love college basketball Saturday's. We have some damn good games today.

Kansas travels to Baylor. I feel like this is a huge game for KU, especially after the BYU loss.

Florida goes to South Carolina. Tough, tough place to play and usc just refuses to lose. This game starts right at noon.

Illinois @ Wiscy, got seed implications here, very important game.

Marquette @ Creighton. I believe one of Creighton's guys, maybe Kolek (sp?) was injured last game, but I could be wrong. Huge game in the big east.

Iowa State has to go to UCF which seems to be a place where nobody wins.

NC State is @ the Heels. I'm seeing some slippage with the Heels and NC State will really want this game, I'll be watching this one.

Mississippi State goes to Auburn. I think this is a must see. Mississippi State has a tough defense and they can score. They could steal this one.

UVA @ duke. Total contrast in styles and UVA really needs this win. Doubt they get it.

Houston @ Oklahoma, should be an easy win for Houston.

Michigan State @ Purdue… don't be surprised to see an upset here. 8:00p

Tennessee @ Alabama. If you like college ball at all, you need to watch this game and I love that it's at 8:00.

Finishing off with Gonzaga at sMc. Both ranked and Gonzaga needs this one. sMc already won in Spokane.

Of course the Cats get Arkansas today at 1:30, hopefully Big Blue takes care of business.

Let's roll.

Last edited:
Oregon at Arizona could be a sneaky good game. Oregon has some talent and although they’ve underachieved they get up for games like this.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Oregon at Arizona could be a sneaky good game. Oregon has some talent and although they’ve underachieved they get up for games like this.
Yeah nd Arizona has lost some games to bad teams. I don't know if they have been dealing with injuries or something along those lines, but it’s definitely one to keep an eye on.
I'll have all 4 screens running in the ole man cave, that game might go on one of them.

Reactions: englandnu
For those wondering (like I was), college gameday comes on at noon on ABC. Apparently formula 1 racing is more important.

Hubert was a UNC fan in the 70s and played in the 80s/early 90s. The hatred for state was strong in those days, and a lot of the older UNC fans still really hate them. I doubt state will be the only one ready for this game.

Tennessee @ Alabama. If you like college ball at all, you need to watch this game and I love that it's at 8:00.
I hate that it's at 8:00. That means I have to worry all day long.

• Haha
Yeah nd Arizona has lost some games to bad teams. I don't know if they have been dealing with injuries or something along those lines, but it’s definitely one to keep an eye on.
I'll have all 4 screens running in the ole man cave, that game might go on one of them.
Yeah, they lost to Stanford and Oregon State a few weeks ago both on the road. Those are head scratchers. They recently lost to Washington state, but Washington state is legit. They got a couple under the radar transfer players that could start for almost any team in the country. I also think they have a really good coach.

it will be interesting to see if the coach sticks around with the Pac 12 dissolving. Washington state is a really tough place to win.

NC State typically plays Duke a lot better than they play UNC. I expect UNC wins.

Yeah, they lost to Stanford and Oregon State a few weeks ago both on the road. Those are head scratchers. They recently lost to Washington state, but Washington state is legit. They got a couple under the radar transfer players that could start for almost any team in the country. I also think they have a really good coach.

it will be interesting to see if the coach sticks around with the Pac 12 dissolving. Washington state is a really tough place to win.
Yeah, then Oregon State went and lost their next game to Arizona state. Hangover game most likely.

KU @ Baylor, if SEC refs were calling this game, there would be 2 or 3 fouls called already easily. Heck, there was a collision right after the tip that they let go. That would never go.uncalled in the SEC.

I would love to see SEC games called like this.

The ABC broadcast of Baylor and Kansas is unwatchable. What a shame with such a good matchup.

KU @ Baylor, if SEC refs were calling this game, there would be 2 or 3 fouls called already easily. Heck, there was a collision right after the tip that they let go. That would never go.uncalled in the SEC.

I would love to see SEC games called like this.
You’re watching the wrong game. There’s a street fight going on in Columbia.

I may try to catch some of the UF/SC game. I'll be pulling for UF.
How’d that work out for you?!

200w.gif

Kentucky plays a similar style to the Loyola Marymount teams back in the 80’s.

Kentucky’s an incredible FT shooting team I’ll give them that.

That matters in close games in March.

ADVERTISEMENT