ADVERTISEMENT

3/2/24 gameday

Hogs look cocky and confident.

Cats need to respond.

Iā€™d hate to be the rupp arena custodian if Arkansas pulls this upset. The massive gay orgy thatā€™ll happen in the visitorā€™s locker room will make for an awfully sticky cleanup!

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
Welp, thatā€™s what I get for thinking Cal was going to actually do his job. Ihm not sure how much talent he needs, but apparently this isnā€™t enough. Wow.

Welp, thatā€™s what I get for thinking Cal was going to actually do his job. Ihm not sure how much talent he needs, but apparently this isnā€™t enough. Wow.

I mean the defense is horrific. His inability to try and adjust at all is the killer. No zone, no press. Just straight up letting them score every possession while screaming on the sideline on the maniac is pure Cal.

I mean the defense is horrific. His inability to try and adjust at all is the killer. No zone, no press. Just straight up letting them score every possession while screaming on the sideline on the maniac is pure Cal.
UK pays him 9 million. 5 losses at home? 1 tournament win since 2019? Wow.

UK pays him 9 million. 5 losses at home? 1 tournament win since 2019? Wow.

I've been on here for 5+ years saying he has been washed. Not gonna get any arguments from me.

Jay Wright, being an analyst for the ARKANSAS game, just said, ā€œhe takes him from behind.ā€

He knows.

Wonder how many teams have shot the holy trinity (50/40/90) and lost this year? Probably not real common.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Hats off to Arkansas. Shit, if they played like that every game, they would be a top 25 team.

• Haha
Reactions: rockycard
Hats off to Arkansas. Shit, if they played like that every game, they would be a top 25 team.
It might be less about Arky playing good and more about UK not playing defense.

Reactions: cdbearde
Iā€™m
I like you Jeff, but they arenā€™t good at all. Maybe they could make a run to qualify for the NIT, but top 25?

It might be less about Arky playing good and more about UK not playing defense.
True, but damn, they hit their shots, made their free throws and keep in mind, they rank 5th in the country in drawing fouls and 4th in the country in made free throws.
Match that up against a bad on-ball defensive team and that spells trouble.
This game definitely reminded me that UK is not a true contender. They can go on a run maybe, but if a 14-15 team can do this to you, any tournament team can.

*cept Tennessee ;)

• Haha
Iā€™m
I like you Jeff, but they arenā€™t good at all. Maybe they could make a run to qualify for the NIT, but top 25?
Yeah, but you seem to have some serious hate for UK.

Trust me when I say this, I want UL to fix their issues and get back to what they were in '12 and '13. I'll be the first one here to congratulate you when that happens. UL fans have had it really, really rough.

But I do credit you for staying the course here. Tells me you are a true fan.

True, but damn, they hit their shots, made their free throws and keep in mind, they rank 5th in the country in drawing fouls and 4th in the country in made free throws.
Match that up against a bad on-ball defensive team and that spells trouble.
This game definitely reminded me that UK is not a true contender. They can go on a run maybe, but if a 14-15 team can do this to you, any tournament team can.

*cept Tennessee ;)
Yeah, UT would beat you by dbl digits. :p

• Haha
KU took another L, but I donā€™t even care. What matters is that McCullarā€™s back and looks like himself. A few days ago, they were talking like he might not play again this year.

KU took another L, but I donā€™t even care. What matters is that McCullarā€™s back and looks like himself. A few days ago, they were talking like he might not play again this year.
KU hung tough, I thought they had a legit shot to win it.
There aren't too many teams that are going to win in Waco right now, but yeah, you have to be happy to see McCullar back on the court.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT