ADVERTISEMENT

Zion picks Duke

Good get! Should be a fun season for Duke next year!

What in the good ****...?

Hah! AWESOME. Welcome to the Brotherhood, Zion!:)

I hope he snaps both Achilles in his first practice. Love e your home state my ass. He picked Duke because he is a bitch and can't lead a team without other stars.
Yikes. Get a grip, log off and try again later.

Completely unrelated to what this idiot said, I will say I don’t see the hype with Zion. Reminds me of a shorter, more athletic Anthony Bennett (which I’ll gladly take)

Yikes. Get a grip, log off and try again later.

Completely unrelated to what this idiot said, I will say I don’t see the hype with Zion. Reminds me of a shorter, more athletic Anthony Bennett (which I’ll gladly take)
Idiot? Takes a lot of balls to say you love your home state but choose an out of state school. I guess Bowen scared him away because he knew he wouldn't be the big fish.

Best class ever? The UNC class that won the title had a pretty good class?

Congrats Duke fans.

It’s kids. Playing a game.
Sure. Lots of home state folks payed to watch him every game because he was one of us. I guess not though, hope he enjoys North Carolina. Won't be any allegiance in this state for him that's for GD sure.

Unreal class Dukies. Looking forward to watching UVA try to match up with these guys.

Sure. Lots of home state folks payed to watch him every game because he was one of us. I guess not though, hope he enjoys North Carolina. Won't be any allegiance in this state for him that's for GD sure.
Passionate fella right here. Do you wish harm on all the people from SC that don’t agree with your life path for them?

Super good class. His step dad or whatever seemed super pissed before the announcement

If he wasn't going to UK, I'd prefer Duke. Other schools melt down and UK still gets theirs.

I hope he snaps both Achilles in his first practice. Love e your home state my ass. He picked Duke because he is a bitch and can't lead a team without other stars.
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT